Looking For A Compassion Club In Marquette

almostgo

Went on the happy carrot website(not much info, regarding anything??) got there phone number.. called and left a mssg!!

they got back to me right away... sounds like you go there and fill out an application and what not and they pair you with a caregiver??

But now my fellow Medical Marihuana smoker says thats it is a full blown dispensary??? and at the time he called had about 6 strains of meds...

So if anyone finds out the real story about this place... post it plz!!!

dont feel like driving to Sault Ste. Marie to get meds, I rather drive 10 miles to Marquette...

Called Happy Carrot once again, and I think im going to go there for my medication!!!

Dont really understand how it works though he said I basically sign over my right to grow my own plants

but im down for that... I dont really have the time,money,space,experience,etc... to grow my own!!!

they had some wicked strains like.... Trainwreck, AK47,ect..and very reasonable prices (atleast for me) around $300 an ounce....Had about 8 of em' when i called yesterday...O and plus HAPPY CARROT accepts the paper copies(so you dont hafta have your plastic) how awesome is that...So im gunna call once again and set up an appointment

Archived