Need The Most Basic Info Of Mmm

I am considering pursuing treatment of severe back pain with marijuana in Michigan. I have absolutely no idea where to start.

I expected to find some sort of introductory guide to the laws, to qualified doctors, and to issues to consider, etc., on the home page of this site, but didn't see one.

Surely there are some documents of this nature available?

A couple solid links would be great -- and for others some prominent links on the home page would be useful I would think.

I am considering pursuing treatment of severe back pain with marijuana in Michigan. I have absolutely no idea where to start.

I expected to find some sort of introductory guide to the laws, to qualified doctors, and to issues to consider, etc., on the home page of this site, but didn't see one.

Surely there are some documents of this nature available?

A couple solid links would be great -- and for others some prominent links on the home page would be useful I would think.

First you need a doctors recommendation. You can get one from any Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) licensed in Michigan. Then you need to submit an application to the Michigan Department of Community Health MDCH with a $100 check. Here are some more Frequently asked questions from the MDCH website FAQ

Here is where you can find the application Application .

Some doctors are totally against Medical Marijuana and some are for it... Just have to find one. Good Luck... The wait for you card after you send in the app is about 100 days after they cash ur check....:( but 20 days after they cash your check a copy your app will act as your card until u get ur card.... After they receive your app. they have 15 days to send u a denial letter if u dont get one then ur good to go. When u send ur app you gonna want to send it as certified mail. So you have proof u sent it and hold on to ur copy of the check.

Good Luck meng

Archived