Media- Important

Hempcheff

ok, so im reading the latest news on mmj, and i came across this article http://www.freep.com...r-patients-cops

now this not might seem like a big deal, but the story claims:

"The law is clearly written to prevent widespread marijuana operations, limiting patients to 12 plants each, or 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana."

i hope the public doesnt read this and get the wrong idea about legal amounts, i know the paper has quite a large circulation.

i did email her pointing out the error, well see if it gets changed/retracted.

ok, so im reading the latest news on mmj, and i came across this article http://www.freep.com...r-patients-cops

now this not might seem like a big deal, but the story claims:

"The law is clearly written to prevent widespread marijuana operations, limiting patients to 12 plants each, or 2 1/2 ounces of marijuana."

i hope the public doesnt read this and get the wrong idea about legal amounts, i know the paper has quite a large circulation.

i did email him pointing out the error, well see if it gets changed/retracted.

I am also e-mailing AND calling the writer of this story as there were several things they got wrong and published.

When I see things in the various papers written that aren't correct, it truly makes my blood boil! :growl:

Mizerman :thumbsu:

Thanks for letting me know. I'll get it corrected on the web.

Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:39 AM

To: Brasier, Lori

Subject: misinformation

id like to point out an important typo in your article, the MMMA states that patients can possess 12 plants AND 2.5 ounces of marijuana, not OR 2,5 ounces as your article states.

id hate for the public to be misinformed about a matter that requires accurate statements and honesty.

thank you for your time,

Robert Barnes

i got this response back, but as of yet, no changes have been made

Archived