Just A Little Advice On Your Posting Habits

just a little friendly advice on posting to the site. 95% of "us" are totally fine, and understand what this is all about.

it's the 5% that cause problems.

first off, the "let's get personal" section of the site is not censored. we "watch from a distance" in there. if you are a person who is easily offended, by race, religion, hair color, or anything else, just stay out of those particular threads. its just not a part of the site for you. not a big deal. not every thing is for every one. and not everyone can hold their tongue.

if you are pro-abortion, do not go into an "against abortion" thread unless you go in prepared to argue and perhaps be offended. it can be fun and healthy to argue. THC-Farmer and i do it CONSTANTLY :) but we would never let it go too far, and neither of us would cry to someone else about it.

but if you feel THAT strongly about something, stay out of the other peoples camp. or don't come crying when you get ambushed and get your feelings hurt.

i personally think that the mods do one hell of a job on this site. and i really truly mean that.

so help us help you make this site better.

take a second to consider the consequences before you just start stumbling into threads and posting your much un-appreciated opinions. or be "a man" about the consequences that result. we are ALWAYS here to step in when needed.... but dont go asking for it either.

trust that i have slipped into that 5% category more than once and made some pretty stupid posts before as well. we all do it. but if we all think about it first............... it will help everyone around.

thanks for reading.

back to the boards :)

Awesome post.

One should also note that some of us are still able to climb clocktowers.... Just kidding.

The one thing I always try to remember, is debating the information or topic is a great thing, attack the words and the message not the person posting those words or messages..

Well I disagree with all of you. So everyone gets a +++rep for giving me someone to argue with.

It really is about debating without becoming emotional about the issue. I find that people who are over emotional don't have a lot of good counter points to offer.

You are just wrong on all accounts, and I don't care what you have to say in rebuttal because I know I am absolutely right on this one....

Excellent point, my friend. Oh, and I too enjoy a good debate.

You are just wrong on all accounts, and I don't care what you have to say in rebuttal because I know I am absolutely right on this one....

Excellent point, my friend. Oh, and I too enjoy a good debate.

I know you do Rev. And truth is you have nearly convinced me on a few topics. I get a lot of enjoyment from your insights.

Well I disagree with all of you. So everyone gets a +++rep for giving me someone to argue with.

It really is about debating without becoming emotional about the issue. I find that people who are over emotional don't have a lot of good counter points to offer.

OMG ARE YOU FUGGIN SERIOUS :)

im very emotional about this (small tear drops rolling down cheeks) and i just wanna say FUK OFF :)

love you guys :)

LOL! You guys crack me up sometimes.

But seriously, it gets to me to see people insulting someone they disagree with, that's what our opponents do, we don't have to stoop to that level. I know how hard it is when someone's passionate about an issue, especially one that affects them personally.

Sb

Great Post Bub!

I have to say I realy thought it was going to open up a lil dif than it did, Im not surprised though your a good guy!

and Hell I love to argue! lol, and you know it!

What is with all the ++ reps dick weeds? lol, I thought we got rid of that stuff!

and by the way it easier to write phaque than " Have Sex w/ yourself " :lolu:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Mod took out Bad Word

Guest zigg01

OMG ARE YOU FUGGIN SERIOUS :)

im very emotional about this (small tear drops rolling down cheeks) and i just wanna say FUK OFF :)

love you guys :)

How come when I curse I get banned?Just wondering Ive had it happened 2 times.

Guest zigg01

lol, you cant curse???

the auto-censor wont let you.

I know but I have really gotten banned for it for 2 weeks then after 2 weeks I was still banned I had to email Joe so I could get back on.

I know but I have really gotten banned for it for 2 weeks then after 2 weeks I was still banned I had to email Joe so I could get back on.

obviously you directed your aggression at a person and not an idea.

thats the big issue here.

cursing will never get you banned.

cursing at someone? another story.

Guest zigg01

obviously you directed your aggression at a person and not an idea.

thats the big issue here.

cursing will never get you banned.

cursing at someone? another story.

I had made a tread that said this is a cursing thread to get stuff off your mind and welg3 Im not sure how to spell name but he banned me for it

By the looks of the responses YOU have soft skin.

just a little friendly advice on posting to the site. 95% of "us" are totally fine, and understand what this is all about.

it's the 5% that cause problems.

first off, the "let's get personal" section of the site is not censored. we "watch from a distance" in there. if you are a person who is easily offended, by race, religion, hair color, or anything else, just stay out of those particular threads. its just not a part of the site for you. not a big deal. not every thing is for every one. and not everyone can hold their tongue.

if you are pro-abortion, do not go into an "against abortion" thread unless you go in prepared to argue and perhaps be offended. it can be fun and healthy to argue. THC-Farmer and i do it CONSTANTLY :) but we would never let it go too far, and neither of us would cry to someone else about it.

but if you feel THAT strongly about something, stay out of the other peoples camp. or don't come crying when you get ambushed and get your feelings hurt.

i personally think that the mods do one hell of a job on this site. and i really truly mean that.

so help us help you make this site better.

take a second to consider the consequences before you just start stumbling into threads and posting your much un-appreciated opinions. or be "a man" about the consequences that result. we are ALWAYS here to step in when needed.... but dont go asking for it either.

trust that i have slipped into that 5% category more than once and made some pretty stupid posts before as well. we all do it. but if we all think about it first............... it will help everyone around.

thanks for reading.

back to the boards :)

Archived