Dr Greenthumbs Trainwreck- (Arcata Cut) Feminized ♀ Seed To Smoke Report

I thought we were pretty clear about this from the outset. Our Trainwreck is an S1 from an original cut. We had hoped we'd eliminated the hermaphroditic tendencies for the most part and we've been successful as witnessed by the growers who've done her here and elswhere. Of course we can never be 100% certain the grower won't get a few nanners VERY late in flower but that's the nature of the beast and it is possible however unlikely. We have yet to see any nanners on any of our S1 plants so far, even in late stage flowering.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S-1 meaning what here as that's a new one on me? I know what P1 means and I know what F1 means? I remember a Dr. Greenthumb very well from BC days and am very much wondering if you are the same one? I would still love to hear the story of cut's smuggled across the border as well as that ones got me by the seat of my pants as it took the Health minister of Canada Alan Rock for me to get a pass to bring in >75,000 seeds to donate to Health Canada as I did and I'm a flutter to hear this adventure??? How come other seed sellers in Canada hasn't donated seeds to HC or other patients in Canada as we probably gave away twice the amount of seeds we sold to sick folks over the years and I'm very curious to hear from other patients here and elsewhere if you all or any other seed companies are donating to those too sick or ill to pay hundreds of dollars per pack of beans? Peace, Steve

Trainwreck is a PURE sativa with a VERY up high (which I hate by the way but it is what it is, as it was for MS patients and not me) and zero couchlock...with a taste like oily-lemons with a spicy after taste that refuses to leave your lips and a VERY powerful hyper buzz and it grows for crap! I am sick of people using our names and genetics to trick patients out of their money. We have DNA prints and legal papers from <1994 from these genetics showing prior use to keep GW from doing just this thing to us later but if you wanna play games we are definitely ready to defend our intellectual property! I am totally down with all the patients I see here breeding and sharing our genetics and don't even mind people selling them as long as they are honest about them and how they got where they are now but this is so far from the pale to astonish me! edited for the sake of civility and tone and I will address this again from LA as soon as we are set up as I am in middle of moving now! I ain't saying I created nothing and am only calling it as I see it and civil attempts were made but I didn't realize this was somebodies journal either, my bad and apologies man and feel free to delete this as well is you like as I will just hold my piece! "peace" Steve Tuck

Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company

<<<<<< Gama's other half!!..Trainwreck for sure a goodniter!!..We have been enjoying her as we both work full time!!..Will keep this girl going!!...Done in Bubble!!...Peace.."Bravo King"..Been Keeping my eye on those Ladies!!....Enjoy!!.. :goodjob:

Steve ive been a very satisfied customer of greenthumb seeds for about a year now and i cant find a bad thing to say about any of his strains ive run they have been all i could have expected or hoped for im very happy and isnt that whats its all about when its all said and done making your customers happy? :mellow:

Steve Tuck, man that name is familiar, heavens stairway mabe?

He originally bred the strain Herijuana and has a bug up his but for some reason.

You have the wrong Dr Greenthumb Mr. Tuck. You maybe should ave PM'd, e mailed, or called him, as his phone # is listed on his website.

Anyways, you should take this to the proper thread "Dr Greenthumb Seeds" and not in somebodies grow journal.

be nice to Steve he cares deeply for the 3MA community and the world at large-now we should not take sides-we are all 3ma family-let steve and GT sort it out-no name calling he said she said BS!

there will be inexpensive world class seed for many many patients if all goes well-the SEED market will self correct for the better i hope-time to share time to grow time to love

"Greenthumb" I am VERY curious to hear your story on these seed as the only person whom has ever gotten these seeds to breed before without 100% hermies is me and THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SELF A TRAIN-WRECK CLONE and EVER get anything but hermiejuana or various moo poo so it's impossible to get trainwreck in anything but female only which is ALWAYS junk as that was meant to be a breeding trick and not to be sold when it was taught to folks as that is one of my biggest pet peeves as it doesn't fit genetics or hi-bred vigor, so I would be VERY curious to see one of your plants and see what strain you are calling trainwreck as it's clone only for a VERY good reason as it was just a sport off of ONE plant. After running the Humboldt Cannabis Center in Arcata, Ca for years I should know as it took me 5 years and hundreds of experiments to achieve the cubed back-cross of TW that was stable and within 95% of the original so I am very curious to hear your story of How you got the cut, how you got it back to Canada alive, and then HOW you got trainwreck to breed when I have watched 100's of the BEST growers in USA try this in Humboldt without one succeeding as we threw away thousand of seeds seeking what we wanted and am curious how many it took you to get it right? Where did you get your botany and horticulture degrees? Are you the same "Dr. Greenthumbs" I knew when I lived in BC???? I got bunches of more questions if you don't mind and can answer these? Edited because my tone wasn't what I meant but I would still like to know if you are whom I think you are is all I'm asking really? Peace, Steve Tuck

Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company

This has been bothering me since I read it "it took me 5 years and hundreds of experiments to achieve the cubed back-cross of TW"

Is guess what you're calling your Trainwreck is a hybrid then?/size]

This has been bothering me since I read it "it took me 5 years and hundreds of experiments to achieve the cubed back-cross of TW"

Is guess what you're calling your Trainwreck is a hybrid then?/size]

Yes, it is a hybrid as that was only way to stabilize the strain as selfing all lead to bad deal in the end and actually getting original parents of it from some old dudes was like pulling teeth as only 3 people even know linage in Humboldt! We worked on this strain for countless hours and I still ain't happy with were we got is and it needed more work but I am very sure selfing it would create Heinz 57 was my point and if you want to grow or enjoy Heinz 57 then by all means order some and see if you can beat the odds as they are much worse than winning lottery of ever getting genes to line up again, look up a term called genetic square and tell me how you can ever get AaBbCcDdEeFf,(etc 2.5 million times out) out of AaBBccdDEEff x AABbCCDDeEFf and I will issue you the biggest apology of my life or even the story of how you got HumCo genes/plants all the way from Arcata to Ontario alive as that one will make history as personally I call BS! Did you notice this is ONLY thread I said boo in and as long as you are away from HumCO and HDSC's work/strains then you will never hear a word from me! Sorry as hell for crapping in somebodies grow journal and this will be last I say about this for good as it's between us and will be taken elsewhere in the future as i got my own sites to argue with people without doing it here and I ain't got a nickel in this deal! Consider this squashed here! I am getting my own show to slap the beef on! Peace, Steve

Yes, it is a hybrid as that was only way to stabilize the strain as selfing all lead to bad deal in the end and actually getting original parents of it from some old dudes was like pulling teeth as only 3 people even know linage in Humboldt! We worked on this strain for countless hours and I still ain't happy with were we got is and it needed more work but I am very sure selfing it would create Heinz 57 was my point and if you want to grow or enjoy Heinz 57 then by all means order some and see if you can beat the odds as they are much worse than winning lottery of ever getting genes to line up again, look up a term called genetic square and tell me how you can ever get AaBbCcDdEeFf,(etc 2.5 million times out) out of AaBBccdDEEff x AABbCCDDeEFf and I will issue you the biggest apology of my life or even the story of how you got HumCo genes/plants all the way from Arcata to Ontario alive as that one will make history as personally I call BS! Did you notice this is ONLY thread I said boo in and as long as you are away from HumCO and HDSC's work/strains then you will never hear a word from me! Sorry as hell for crapping in somebodies grow journal and this will be last I say about this for good as it's between us and will be taken elsewhere in the future as i got my own sites to argue with people without doing it here and I ain't got a nickel in this deal! Consider this squashed here! I am getting my own show to slap the beef on! Peace, Steve

Yes, last word in KingDiamonds journal, please take your comments somewhere other than KingDiamonds journal. Hopefully the mod will clean this up. For my part humble apologies KingDiamond, I could not let this go unanswered; hope you understand.

Just so we're clear:

Our Trainwreck is an S1 made from an original cut and what you are calling Trainwreck is a cross. I couldn't help but notice that you didn't say KingDiamond's grow was not Trainwreck. Good, I appreciate your honesty on that score.

Health Canada gets it's seeds from the R.C.M.P. It is from seized samples and that's why it's junk...you wouldn't want to be associated with the crap Health Canada puts out or the R.C.M.P. would you?/size]

Steve Tuck is a honorable man! He has help patients all over the world with his seeds he has worked many years to produce. I hope you guys will try to understand why he is upset when his work has been taken and made into a totally different type plant. Trainwreck is meds that have helped countless numbers along with herijuana. Im sure in the years to come you will understand why!

Peace starts with a smile

Gandalf

PS Google Steve Tuck and it will help answer questions you migh have.

Yes, last word in KingDiamonds journal, please take your comments somewhere other than KingDiamonds journal. Hopefully the mod will clean this up. For my part humble apologies KingDiamond, I could not let this go unanswered; hope you understand.

Anything to set the record straight is fair game Doc i want people to know the truth just like you . :goodjob:

Steve Tuck is a honorable man! He has help patients all over the world with his seeds he has worked many years to produce. I hope you guys will try to understand why he is upset when his work has been taken and made into a totally different type plant. Trainwreck is meds that have helped countless numbers along with herijuana. Im sure in the years to come you will understand why!

Peace starts with a smile

Gandalf

PS Google Steve Tuck and it will help answer questions you migh have.

He has basically helped himself, and made himself out to be something he isn't. Herijuana is a joke compared to the original clone only Heroauna that he lifted the name from, and he doesn't have anything to do with the original Trainwreck so nobody could have taken his "work". Doc made an S1 of the Arcata cut, not Tucks hybrid.

Dig a little deeper, and see what else Mr. Tuck has been implicated in the past with. There are still a lot of "Old Timers" around who know.

My last word in this conversation!!! He's a breeder, causing a crapstorm for another breeder he doesn't even know.

S-1 meaning what here as that's a new one on me? I know what P1 means and I know what F1 means? I remember a Dr. Greenthumb very well from BC days and am very much wondering if you are the same one? I would still love to hear the story of cut's smuggled across the border as well as that ones got me by the seat of my pants as it took the Health minister of Canada Alan Rock for me to get a pass to bring in >75,000 seeds to donate to Health Canada as I did and I'm a flutter to hear this adventure??? How come other seed sellers in Canada hasn't donated seeds to HC or other patients in Canada as we probably gave away twice the amount of seeds we sold to sick folks over the years and I'm very curious to hear from other patients here and elsewhere if you all or any other seed companies are donating to those too sick or ill to pay hundreds of dollars per pack of beans? Peace, Steve

There are newer chemical methods that allow anyone to pop a few nanners on even the most stable strain, so as to capture a cut's characteristics to seedstock. Initially there was hope that this method provided an identical match to the parent, but in actuality it just comes close. I think Greenhouse was the first to market with a S1 of Trainwreck. (with a cut smuggled all the way back to holland)

He's a breeder, causing a crapstorm for another breeder he doesn't even know

Perhaps, he just seeks the truth? No one should be afraid of the truth, the truth will set you free...

Dig a little deeper, and see what else Mr. Tuck has been implicated in the past with. There are still a lot of "Old Timers" around who know.

Mr. Pine... I do not mean any disrespect, but if you have some legitimate point to make with this statement, then you should make it with crystal clearity...this is as unsupported statement that requires a little 'back up' if you expect that statement to have any credibility...

I think we all deserve the truth on this, and on all similar subjects. I do not pick sides, but...

No one should be afraid of truth...

Peace,

The Happy Wanderer

KingDiamond,

Sir, I can't apologize enough for showing my hillbilly temper in your grow thread as I have made a compound mistake here and want to just delete it really but I also ain't saying my point was wrong just that I picked the last place in the universe to say a word about it except to tell you how good your plants look and I hope you enjoy it as any medicine you grow your self is always the best in the world in my experience, I wish so badly now I could have done this any place else but a patients grow journal and was the most dick move I've probably ever done and you can rest assured i feel like a punk for doing this as this sure isn't the place for what I did, I was going to wait until we got there to write this but it has bugged me since I realized my mistake as i had zero right to upset you or this site with this petty of an issue as I thought this was a company thread. I have some beans of a strain I am working with now we have going in Hawaii that is a cubed back=cross of Heri x OG Kush that we named Hillbilly Kush and in a couple of weeks when I get home if you will email or PM me a SAFE, private address that isn't yours or anywhere there is a grow and I would be happy to give you a dozen to make up for my mistake or any other strain we have as I don't feel like this is a situation were just a "I'm sorry" is good enough. I am supposed to come to Michigan at two events this summer and I will PM you ahead of time if you would rather get them from me in person as well as an apology in person as I am a patients my own self first and foremost and to think I made you upset or anybody here feel bad because I was shooting before I aimed bothers the heck out of me bluntly. Just PM me sometime and let me know how to delete my stuff off of your thread and I will do it tomorrow night when we stop if at all possible. Heartfelt sorry and this will be last thread I'll be arguing with anybody as that wasn't my intention at all.

Peace, Steve Tuck

KingDiamond,

Sir, I can't apologize enough for showing my hillbilly temper in your grow thread as I have made a compound mistake here and want to just delete it really but I also ain't saying my point was wrong just that I picked the last place in the universe to say a word about it except to tell you how good your plants look and I hope you enjoy it as any medicine you grow your self is always the best in the world in my experience, I wish so badly now I could have done this any place else but a patients grow journal and was the most dick move I've probably ever done and you can rest assured i feel like a punk for doing this as this sure isn't the place for what I did, I was going to wait until we got there to write this but it has bugged me since I realized my mistake as i had zero right to upset you or this site with this petty of an issue as I thought this was a company thread. I have some beans of a strain I am working with now we have going in Hawaii that is a cubed back=cross of Heri x OG Kush that we named Hillbilly Kush and in a couple of weeks when I get home if you will email or PM me a SAFE, private address that isn't yours or anywhere there is a grow and I would be happy to give you a dozen to make up for my mistake or any other strain we have as I don't feel like this is a situation were just a "I'm sorry" is good enough. I am supposed to come to Michigan at two events this summer and I will PM you ahead of time if you would rather get them from me in person as well as an apology in person as I am a patients my own self first and foremost and to think I made you upset or anybody here feel bad because I was shooting before I aimed bothers the heck out of me bluntly. Just PM me sometime and let me know how to delete my stuff off of your thread and I will do it tomorrow night when we stop if at all possible. Heartfelt sorry and this will be last thread I'll be arguing with anybody as that wasn't my intention at all.

Peace, Steve Tuck

Any chance you want to show your hillbilly temper in one of my threads? lol

Archived