Who Should We Vote For?

Are you kidding me? If you care about keeping marijuana as medicine, don't vote for ANY Republican. You should have read the letter Bill Shuette put in our daily paper. If he had the power, he would change it. If you don't care about that, vote against him because of a bad facelift. lol

Are you kidding me? If you care about keeping marijuana as medicine, don't vote for ANY Republican. You should have read the letter Bill Shuette put in our daily paper. If he had the power, he would change it. If you don't care about that, vote against him because of a bad facelift. lol

Just go in the voting booth - vote a straight democratic ticket if you are at all concerned with losing our law.

Is this a serious question?

Mizerman

It's easy as 1,2, D

Make sure you keep the D when you get to the back of the ballot!

Just voting straight Democrat will not elect the right people to the Supreme Court. Even though they are nominated by political parties, Supreme Court Justices are not listed by political party, you have to choose them separately. They are listed on the back of the ballot.

Just vote for a Supreme Court Justice who has a "D" in their name.

Alton Thomas Davis and Denise Langford Morris. (there is also a Libertarian candidate with two ds in his name.

Remember the D

:goodjob:

Just voting straight Democrat will not elect the right people to the Supreme Court. Even though they are nominated by political parties, Supreme Court Justices are not listed by political party, you have to choose them separately. They are listed on the back of the ballot.

Alton Thomas Davis and Denise Langford Morris. (there is also a Libertarian candidate with two ds in his name.

Remember the D

Good advice.

Remember the D

Remember MD is how i tell people

It is hard to stay informed. I talk w/many ppl who really don't know who to vote for.

My suggestion is to vote D.

Tomorrow I'm taking ppl who need help getting to their Polling Location, many are

different than mine. Busy day but... gotta get as many to the Polls as possible :)

Virg will be at Gone Wired Cafe in Lansing @ 8pm. tonight if any one is interested

in attending, should be a good time.

[unpopular rant]

79626972_715f40930f_z.jpg

[/unpopular rant]

If you take this position and not vote, then you have absolutely no right to complain when Bill Shuette & his conservative minions uses his authority as ATTORNEY GENERAL to put you or one of your friends here through hell. He is going to have a Republican governor backing him up too, if we just don't do anything. If anything, now is more important to keep what we have.

I bet this sign was made by Karl Rove. He is good at "using" the poor, scaring the ignorant into voting against their own interests just to line the pockets of the rich. Do you see rich fat cats tea partying? They are laughing all the way to the bank.

The republicans are putting ads on spanish language stations telling their people not to vote because Obama hasn't changed the immigration laws yet. I thought voter suppression was illegal? Now really, do you think the "just say no" party would have gone along with immigration reform? They couldn't even get it done when President Bush wanted to do it, and McCain was then a moderate.

All of the pundits have predicted a republican win for months now, which I think is unfair. If everyone got off their butts & voted tomorrow, we can surprise them all. Don't get me started on why a guy who shipped all of his research & development jobs & built most of his business in china, should be Governor of our state either. Maybe he'll get us all jobs over there.

The graffitti image I posted earlier is from Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Certainly not a Karl Rove Project, more of an expression of protest by the oppressed masses against the tyranny of the majority.

In support, I will say that the MI Attorney General's race this year marks the closest I've come to voting for a major party candidate in decades.

But I do reserve the right to complain about those who would dare to imprison us for making the world a slightly better place with this plant and its medicine.

Good luck to us all. I fear we may need it.

The graffitti image I posted earlier is from Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Certainly not a Karl Rove Project, more of an expression of protest by the oppressed masses against the tyranny of the majority.

In support, I will say that the MI Attorney General's race this year marks the closest I've come to voting for a major party candidate in decades.

But I do reserve the right to complain about those who would dare to imprison us for making the world a slightly better place with this plant and its medicine.

Good luck to us all. I fear we may need it.

Well, that is very well said, my friend...

Archived