The Florida Keys Welcomes The Mmma

HEY HAY! WELCOME TO FLORIDA EVERYONE!! gonna take a couple hundred pics and post them while i relax on a chaise lounge on the white sandy beaches for the next few days.

got to the room just a few minutes before sunset tonight. not enough time to take many many pics, but i did get a few. heehe

some pretty palms and our private beach.

gallery_13801_60_52630.jpg

gallery_13801_60_72278.jpg

gallery_13801_60_65604.jpg

gallery_13801_60_74345.jpg

gallery_13801_60_191338.jpg

gallery_13801_60_139917.jpg

definitely more pics to come tomorrow. get the checkbook out garfield. we may need some extra storage in the gallery. :) hahah.

:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bubblegrower, we are so happy that you get this break from your routine and get to experience a true wonder of nature, south Florida! I had the luck to live down there (different town) from 1977 to '78, and what a different, wonderful world it is there, especially when it can be so cold up here and in just a few hours you can relax your body, mind, and spirit, away from the harsh chill of the north. And also, I was going to say, away from us. But, you are not away as long as there is cyberspace and you are willing to take your time to help us other humans.

Thanks for sharing those pics, and sending that old Florida feeling back to me. Have a wonderful time, and best recuperative wishes from one individual human being up here...

Hey Bubblegrower, we are so happy that you get this break from your routine and get to experience a true wonder of nature, south Florida! I had the luck to live down there (different town) from 1977 to '78, and what a different, wonderful world it is there, especially when it can be so cold up here and in just a few hours you can relax your body, mind, and spirit, away from the harsh chill of the north. And also, I was going to say, away from us. But, you are not away as long as there is cyberspace and you are willing to take your time to help us other humans.

Thanks for sharing those pics, and sending that old Florida feeling back to me. Have a wonderful time, and best recuperative wishes from one individual human being up here...

awe, thanks bish.

you are not kidding either........... the warm weather can do wonders for the mind, body, and spirit. the gulf waters look very inviting this a.m., but i am happy to sit here with just my feet in the water :)

Looks like so much fun!! Sticking with the scripts or sneaking some green meds?

little bit of both :) i brought medibles and pharms on the plane................. but i have a REAL GOOD friend from back in cali, who now lives down here and is bringing me some gainesville goodness this afternoon :)

420Peace BG,

Enjoy your fun in the sun...

Oh, could you bring back a couple cases of Velencia Oranges?

done deal :)

Just as they are closing I-94 in Lapeer county due to snow / slick roads ........

and THAT, my friend............ is why i brought you down here with me :)

ooh , you're very lucky to be there right now, as the days become shorter and shorter.. great for the body, mind , and spirit!

we've taken several vacations to Jamaica in Nov. in the past and it's a wonderful time to immerse yourself in light and warmth.

enjoy every moment and send some sun back our way!

ooh , you're very lucky to be there right now, as the days become shorter and shorter.. great for the body, mind , and spirit!

we've taken several vacations to Jamaica in Nov. in the past and it's a wonderful time to immerse yourself in light and warmth.

enjoy every moment and send some sun back our way!

i brought a few empty mason jars with me. i'll fill them with sunshine and bring some back :)

gallery_13801_60_141524.jpg

this crazy little bird here has quickly become my friend this morning. he just sits about 5 feet away from me and stares at people..... then flies to the rocks for a minute, and comes right back.

gallery_13801_60_11141.jpg

gallery_13801_60_88097.jpg

gallery_13801_60_69537.jpg

fresh in from this morning :)

gallery_13801_60_35203.jpg

and the early morning hunters are out on the seashell prowl. chilly this morning right on the water. im in shorts and a hoodie right now.

gallery_13801_60_113736.jpg

have a good vacation. i was down there once. seen a convoy of 44ft twin big block scarabs. blew my mind and eardrums. im sure this will turn into an awsome pic filled thread!

edit!

Love the pics bro! Wish I was there, but still love it here!

Peace

FTW

Jim

have a good vacation. i was down there once. seen a convoy of 44ft twin big block scarabs. blew my mind and eardrums. .

HOLY SMOKES THATS A CRAPLOAD OF MONEY RIGHT THERE!!

come on down, we will make a corona commercial together :)

gallery_13801_60_121618.jpg

gallery_13801_60_105139.jpg

gallery_13801_60_163360.jpg

gallery_13801_60_121835.jpg

cool shot here. i like this one.

gallery_13801_60_3255.jpg

gallery_13801_60_122749.jpg

gallery_13801_60_145698.jpg

i found something i can do from a wheelchair!! but i gotta learn to play first. those old dudes looked pretty serious about their game last night. maybe i will go say hi and learn to play today. sounds fun.

gallery_13801_60_105515.jpg

Bg. I'm so glad your getting a break. You work so hard for the community. God Bless and enjoy!!!!! Bb

thank you my friend. i wish you all could be here with us right now!!

Bg you'll never even come close to beating any of those old guys,

you have it right , they are really serious about their game.

Send more pics!!! It's only 36* here.

Have a great time while on vacation!!!

i went and watched them for awhile this afternoon. you are right man. they are NOT playing :)

more pics to come!! we are going to a different beach after dinner and i will take the camera along.

BG said:

i brought a few empty mason jars with me. i'll fill them with sunshine and bring some back

yup, those mason jars can contain all kinds of sun, can't they? :D

so true :)

MUST BE NICE ....

Jane and I were there for our 25th Anniversary ...

We Enjoyed ourselfs Alot ...

Thanks for Sharing all those Beautiful Photos ... :thumbsu:

But Im VERY SADDENED ... NO Bikini Photos ?

the-hills-heidi-montag-pink-bikini.jpg

Have a Great Time Brother BubbleGrower ...

Pick up a few Shells for Jane Please ...

Archived