Dispensary In Warren!

Hi Everyone! I didnt want to break my silence until I received my card in the mail. Well, all the waiting is finally over and you couldnt slap the smile from my face. I decided to do a little research into some local dispensaries and couldnt find very much information, however, i got extremely lucky. I did some research and found Relief Choices!! I wish i could grow my own but for monetary circumstances it will be quite some time. Check out their website ... www.reliefchoices.com

Let me tell you these people are top notch. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and amazing medication!!!! Check out their website for more info, I suggest the green crack as its some of the best medication i have ever had(no joke). They are on dequindre in warren between 8and9.

I would like to say hello to everyone, I look forward to navigating the forums and being a member of this community

There's also the AMMA/Hazel Park Compassion Center on Dequindre and the 696 Service Drive right by the Bob Evans.

There's a $25 annual membership, the Meds were market priced $125 1/4oz, quality was good, staff was very friendly, and there are some good benefits with membership...

I'm looking forward to visiting Relief Choices, the more the merrier!!

I went there yesterday and they were very nice and professional.

It's in an unmarked building, which makes it a bit difficult to find, but that's probably a good thing!

$20-$25 grams. He weighed mine out to 1.27 grams and said the extra was to account for a stem. Cool with me!

$10 Hash Suckers. It tasted very potent and I think it will work for others. Medibles just don't work on me! I seriously think TCH runs through my veins.... ;)

The last time any medible did anything for me was when I ate 2 space cakes in Amsterdam 10 years ago.

They did taste strong, so don't NOT get one, because it didn't work on me! :)

Archived