O.S.U. Vs. Mi -- 7 In A Row!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I figured Michigan would get blown-out as they have no defense.

Michigan State? Baffled the bejeezus out of me. I thought Alabama would win but Sparty would cover the spread.

Now, I am rooting for my Mighty T.C.U. Horned Frogs to pull off the David vs. Goliath victory out in the Rose Bowl.

When will see at the bottom of the screen on ESPN that Rich Rod is gone?

I keep expecting him to utter the magic words of an old Lions coach (whose name escapes me - lol) - "Hey, what's a guy gotta do to get fired around here?"

Or, have a Denny Green moment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc

"They are who we thought they were and we let'em off the hook!"

Michigan Wolverines - They are who I thought they were...

Sparty? I'm still baffled like Thomas was in The Ringer! (You all remember Thomas - the balding/overweight character from the movie, The Ringer, who said "Should I wear my shirt up, down, or possibly tucked in?"...and also uttered "I would definitely bring protection."

Happy New Year 2011 and may it be a Festivus for the rest of us!

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

Mizerman

I've been doing a celebratory moon dance outside after the Horned Frogs spanked the Badgers. Even though TCU was favored by three, it seems nobody gave them much of a chance when you listened to the "talking heads" on the boob tube.

Nobody realized that their defense is possibly the best in the country this year.

If this isn't a case for a playoff, then nothing is.

Bubblegrower, for your sake I hope Ohio State wins in the Sugar Bowl but I don't see that happening. Arkansas is a much better team than Wisconsin is...far better.

I do hope the Buckeyes win because the rest of the Big Ten/Eleven/Twelve is a joke!

Happy Horned Frogs To All & To All A Good Night,

:jig::jig:

:jig: Mizerman :jig:

I've been doing a celebratory moon dance outside after the Horned Frogs spanked the Badgers. Even though TCU was favored by three, it seems nobody gave them much of a chance when you listened to the "talking heads" on the boob tube.

Nobody realized that their defense is possibly the best in the country this year.

If this isn't a case for a playoff, then nothing is.

Bubblegrower, for your sake I hope Ohio State wins in the Sugar Bowl but I don't see that happening. Arkansas is a much better team than Wisconsin is...far better.

I do hope the Buckeyes win because the rest of the Big Ten/Eleven/Twelve is a joke!

Happy Horned Frogs To All & To All A Good Night,

:jig: Mizerman :jig:

i'll take it!! :rock: :rock:

go bucks.

When will see at the bottom of the screen on ESPN that Rich Rod is gone?

should be today IMO.

all football aside, im watching sportscenter right now and just listened to his press conference after their blow-out loss last night.

what a classless man. seriously. one thing i can say about Bo and Lloyd is win lose or draw they did it with class.

this Rodriguez guy doesnt have the class to coach a friggin junior high powder puff team. Michigan needs to relocate that guy far far away.

should be today IMO.

all football aside, im watching sportscenter right now and just listened to his press conference after their blow-out loss last night.

what a classless man. seriously. one thing i can say about Bo and Lloyd is win lose or draw they did it with class.

this Rodriguez guy doesnt have the class to coach a friggin junior high powder puff team. Michigan needs to relocate that guy far far away.

starwars.jpg

Archived