Smoke Screen

MICHIGAN (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Michigan's medical marijuana law passed in 2008. Since then clinics have popped up across the state to help patients get their medical marijuana card.

Newschannel 3's I-Team recently went undercover and found a doctor who is not following state guidelines when it comes to medical marijuana.

A tip led Newschannel 3 to Dr. Edward Harwell. Dr. Harwell sets up clinics in hotel rooms around the state. Our I-Team went undercover to one of those rooms in Kalamazoo Township.

Our producer handed over the cash to Dr. Harwell and told him he was having shoulder problems.

We did not show the doctor any medical records, and absolutely no physical exam was done. The entire meeting lasted only a few minutes. Dr. Harwell gave instructions on the next step to apply for a medical marijuana card and what to do in the meantime. Our producer walked out with the necessary paperwork to apply for a medical marijuana card.

We couldn't believe it could be so easy, so we went to the state to find out exactly what the guidelines are.

“If you don't have any of my medical records, any of my medical history and you didn't do an examination yourself, take the little hammer and hit my knee and find out what is going on, how would you know, doctor or not a doctor, how would you know,” said James McCurtis, Michigan Department of Community Health. “You have to have some type of assessment, and that is the code of standards that doctors have to follow.”

Officials say Michigan's medical marijuana act is riddled with holes and contains a great deal of vague language.

“The medical marijuana law has plenty of gray areas and a lot of loopholes too,” said McCurtis.

The Michigan State Medical Society's physician's comprehensive guide to the Michigan Marijuana Act clearly states that physicians must treat a patient seeking medical marijuana just like any other patient seeking treatment, which; “should include taking a complete medical history and performing a good faith examination.”

Newschannel 3 wanted to find out why Dr. Harwell didn't review medical records or do a physical exam in Kalamazoo. Dr. Harwell's website states that he runs a clinic in Ann Arbor on Tuesdays. We went there and asked him to talk to us on camera, he declined, so we met up with him the next night.

“Do you feel like what you are doing is ethical sir?” we asked Dr. Harwell.

Dr. Harwell told another man who was present to call the police.

Dr. Harwell also runs a clinic out of a hotel room on Friday nights in Grand Rapids, similar to the one Newschannel 3 went to in Kalamazoo.

“We have seen you sign forms, medical marijuana forms, by only asking a few questions, doing no examinations,” said Newschannel 3.

“I don't need a whole bunch of questions to make a diagnosis if you were to drop dead right here to save your life, I don't think so,” said Dr. Harwell.

“You don't need an examination, a review of medical records?” asked Newschannel 3.

“I do review their medical records, I do review them,” said Dr. Harwell.

“We have seen a situation where you have not,” said Newschannel 3.

“Well you show it to me, you are lying,” said Dr. Harwell.

We told Dr. Harwell that we had the video and were willing to show it to him, he declined.

“Are you worried about your reputation with all of this, your license?” asked Newschannel 3.

“I”m an old guy, don't have nothing to worry about,” said Dr. Harwell. “I've practiced medicine all around the world and now you are telling me how to practice medicine.”

Dr. Harwell went on to say that he performed a good faith examination and complete medical history every time.

Newschannel 3 showed Dr. Harwell the guide from the MSMS, and he said he has read it.

“We have evidence that you didn't do this on at least one case,” said Newschannel 3.

“Maybe one case,” said Dr. Harwell, “if I did, I forgot.”

“How much money do you make in a night at this Dr. Harwell,” asked Newschannel 3. “How much money you making.”

“How much money do you make?” replied Dr. Harwell.

Dr. Harwell never did answer that question, but when our producer was in the clinic he overhead one of the staff members say that they saw several hundred patients a month.

On Tuesday night Newschannel 3 will present part two of this investigation, where we take the story to police officers on the street and also talk to a state lawmaker who can't believe this is happening.

You can find more information on the medical marijuana law here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am super "upset"... this is one heap of work that needs to be retracted.

Retracted? Really? Why? Are you suggesting we should protect people who abuse the system and the law?

The detractors will point to this as a realization of their worst fears coming true. This community has a choice-- accept this type of behavior and make people think that this is what we wanted from day one OR condemn people who do not adhere to the law in this regard. To suggest that the media is wrong for doing investigative reporting is asinine. We, as a community, should be the first ones to speak out against anyone who gives the cause bad publicity by abusing the system. That is how to get the people to see us as legitimate and not just a bunch of potheads.

You cannot just cry foul because you hear the word marijuana. Exercise good judgment and make good choices. You expect the cops and everyone else to respect the MMA. You should as well. Set an example.

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/smoke-1384128-michigan-newschannel.html

Part 2 go to link to see video

MICHIGAN (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Newschannel 3's I-Team recently went undercover to call out a doctor not following state guidelines for medical marijuana.

In part two of that report, we got reaction to the story from police and a local lawmaker.

Our I-Team went undercover to find out just how difficult it is to get a doctor to sign off on medical marijuana. We walked into one clinic, paid $250, answered only a few questions and walked out with a signed medical marijuana certification.

A tip led us to Dr. Edward Harwell, who sets up clinics in hotel rooms around the state.

We did not show any medical records, and absolutely no physical exam was done. The entire meeting with Dr. Harwell consisted of just a few questions and only lasted a few minutes, but we walked out with the paperwork needed to apply for a medical marijuana card.

According to the Department of Community Health, it shouldn't be that easy.

“When they find someone who wants medical marijuana they need to conduct some type of assessment,” said James McCurtis, Michigan Dept. of Community Health. “Whether it's using medical records, a medical history or doing a thorough exam with that person and having some type of documentation that shows this person actually does have this illness and that medical marijuana will help this person with this illness.”

Newschannel 3 also went to Dr. Harwell to get his side of the story.

“We have seen you sign forms, medical marijuana forms, by only asking a few questions doing no examinations,” said Newschannel 3.

“I don't need a whole bunch of questions to make a diagnosis if you were to drop dead right here to save your life,” said Dr. Harwell.

“You don't need an examination, a review of medical records?” asked Newschannel 3.

“I do review their medical records,” said Dr. Harwell. “I do review them.”

“Well, you show it to me,” said Dr. Harwell. “You are lying.”

We were not lying, and we took that video to a state lawmaker to get her reaction. State Senator-elect Tonya Schuitmaker was shocked by what she saw.

“Far be it for a legislator to second guess what the voters' intent was,” said Schuitmaker. “That being said, I think it's clearly identifiable that the voters' intent was not to have doctors prescribing marijuana without a thorough examination, without any evidence of chronic pain, out of a hotel room. I think that's just deplorable.”

The medical marijuana act is riddled with gray areas and vague language. The question now is what can the legislature do to close the loopholes in the law.

“I think we need to hold hearings to determine the gray areas of the law,” said Schuitmaker, “get testimony from the Department of Community Health, which is issuing these forms, see what they're seeing, see if this is an isolated incident.”

Between then and now, what can be done? Those in law enforcement put their lives on the line every day to keep illegal drugs off the street, but because of gaps in the law, a person who has no medical reason to have the drug, could get a medical marijuana card.

And according to the law, police can't do anything to those people who shouldn't have it, or the doctors who don't follow the guidelines.

“As I read the law there are no criminal sanctions at this juncture,” said Capt. Jonathan Uribe, Kalamazoo Public Safety, “the only sanctions are against his own medical license.”

Dr. Harwell's clinic is called MMM Clinics and there was a link on the clinic's website to apply for a certification online. That link has recently been taken down.

We were not lying, and we took that video to a state lawmaker to get her reaction. State Senator-elect Tonya Schuitmaker was shocked by what she saw.

“Far be it for a legislator to second guess what the voters' intent was,” said Schuitmaker. “That being said, I think it's clearly identifiable that the voters' intent was not to have doctors prescribing marijuana without a thorough examination, without any evidence of chronic pain, out of a hotel room. I think that's just deplorable.”

She is saying a legislator shouldn’t second guess voters intent, then she does it. Isn't that like saying "don’t take offense, but I think your F'ing stupid. No offense though"

Second she is a State Senator and she knows so little about the law she was unaware that doctors can not prescribe marijuana in Michigan.

i wounder if they would do a investigation if you were getting pain pills

Yea bob they do! Unfortunatly I have seen this same situation diff dr. My woman went to a baycity hotel (sweet one on golf course) they had a clinic set up in the basement lobby or confrence center, Weed should be legal for everyone of legal voting age! There are many lets say realy mm friendly drs out there, and I dont think if some one gets their door battered in like you did, their dr. who gave rec isnt going to come to court like yours did!

I didnt post that article, but ive seen first hand how they do it in them traveling clinics, I went thru all the lil stops with my lady, and I did most of the talking, including telling the dr to check chronic pain, when he asked what he should put!?!

and When I was on pharmacuticals, I knew of many dr.s who lost there liscense for writing scripts they shouldnt be writing to certain people,,

You know that kinda makes me wonder, whey does my dr. prescribe me xanax and methadone to be taken together!,,Every where i read it says that is a very dangerious combination,not just addicting, but could kill you,,your realy not supposed to do any opoids with xanax, valium.ativan,etc, whether the meds are synthetic or not!

Yea dr's always get in trouble for writing to many 3 page scripts(im old lol),,and im thinkin some folks are gonna have problems when it comes to some dr.s that dont require records, they advertise no records needed to get certified!

There are good people and bad people in all walks of life!

Peace

FTW

Jim

MICHIGAN (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Michigan's medical marijuana law passed in 2008. Since then clinics have popped up across the state to help patients get their medical marijuana card.

Newschannel 3's I-Team recently went undercover and found a doctor who is not following state guidelines when it comes to medical marijuana.

A tip led Newschannel 3 to Dr. Edward Harwell. Dr. Harwell sets up clinics in hotel rooms around the state. Our I-Team went undercover to one of those rooms in Kalamazoo Township.

Our producer handed over the cash to Dr. Harwell and told him he was having shoulder problems.

We did not show the doctor any medical records, and absolutely no physical exam was done. The entire meeting lasted only a few minutes. Dr. Harwell gave instructions on the next step to apply for a medical marijuana card and what to do in the meantime. Our producer walked out with the necessary paperwork to apply for a medical marijuana card.

We couldn't believe it could be so easy, so we went to the state to find out exactly what the guidelines are.

“If you don't have any of my medical records, any of my medical history and you didn't do an examination yourself, take the little hammer and hit my knee and find out what is going on, how would you know, doctor or not a doctor, how would you know,” said James McCurtis, Michigan Department of Community Health. “You have to have some type of assessment, and that is the code of standards that doctors have to follow.”

Officials say Michigan's medical marijuana act is riddled with holes and contains a great deal of vague language.

“The medical marijuana law has plenty of gray areas and a lot of loopholes too,” said McCurtis.

The Michigan State Medical Society's physician's comprehensive guide to the Michigan Marijuana Act clearly states that physicians must treat a patient seeking medical marijuana just like any other patient seeking treatment, which; “should include taking a complete medical history and performing a good faith examination.”

Newschannel 3 wanted to find out why Dr. Harwell didn't review medical records or do a physical exam in Kalamazoo. Dr. Harwell's website states that he runs a clinic in Ann Arbor on Tuesdays. We went there and asked him to talk to us on camera, he declined, so we met up with him the next night.

“Do you feel like what you are doing is ethical sir?” we asked Dr. Harwell.

Dr. Harwell told another man who was present to call the police.

Dr. Harwell also runs a clinic out of a hotel room on Friday nights in Grand Rapids, similar to the one Newschannel 3 went to in Kalamazoo.

“We have seen you sign forms, medical marijuana forms, by only asking a few questions, doing no examinations,” said Newschannel 3.

“I don't need a whole bunch of questions to make a diagnosis if you were to drop dead right here to save your life, I don't think so,” said Dr. Harwell.

“I do review their medical records, I do review them,” said Dr. Harwell.

“Well you show it to me, you are lying,” said Dr. Harwell.

We told Dr. Harwell that we had the video and were willing to show it to him, he declined.

“Are you worried about your reputation with all of this, your license?” asked Newschannel 3.

“I”m an old guy, don't have nothing to worry about,” said Dr. Harwell. “I've practiced medicine all around the world and now you are telling me how to practice medicine.”

Dr. Harwell went on to say that he performed a good faith examination and complete medical history every time.

Newschannel 3 showed Dr. Harwell the guide from the MSMS, and he said he has read it.

“We have evidence that you didn't do this on at least one case,” said Newschannel 3.

“Maybe one case,” said Dr. Harwell, “if I did, I forgot.”

“How much money do you make in a night at this Dr. Harwell,” asked Newschannel 3. “How much money you making.”

“How much money do you make?” replied Dr. Harwell.

Dr. Harwell never did answer that question, but when our producer was in the clinic he overhead one of the staff members say that they saw several hundred patients a month.

On Tuesday night Newschannel 3 will present part two of this investigation, where we take the story to police officers on the street and also talk to a state lawmaker who can't believe this is happening.

You can find more information on the medical marijuana law here.

We have to get behind this doctor and support him.

A doctor goes to school for many years and jumps through many hoops to be able to treat patients as HE sees fit.

They are making a "big deal" out of a 100% safe, and 100% benifical substance called marijuana.

Channel 3 news is heavily biased against this 100% safe substance.

By vilifying marijuana they are pushing harmful corporate drugs like TYLENOL, vicodin, oxycontin , etc...

This news station should be STOMPED on.

They are harassing this doctor for doing his job... assisting healing.

If we allow this, others doctors will close up shop, and cards could become very expensive and hard to get.

These Doctors should be given medals, awards, and letters of accommodation... instead they are harassed by evil corporate news hounds.

Each of us makes a BIG difference... every little thing you do the for movement counts... and we should each pray for the freedom daily... with our mouths!

Mankind was created in the image of God, and God "spoke" the world into existence... speak what you desire to come to pass.

Peace and love to all cannabis consumers everywhere!!!

To suggest that the media is wrong for doing investigative reporting is asinine.

Greetings to you, and blessings to you and yours.

My question is this... Why don't they go investigate the positive attributes of cannabis?

See?

They CHOSE to report the negative, and support the lies that prohibition is founded on.

They are clearly biased... with all the crime and scams that actually do harm to people... and they pick on marijuana?

Clearly 100% anti-cannabis corporation, IMO.

You know that kinda makes me wonder, whey does my dr. prescribe me xanax and methadone to be taken together!,,Every where i read it says that is a very dangerious combination,not just addicting, but could kill you,,your realy not supposed to do any opoids with xanax, valium.ativan,etc, whether the meds are synthetic or not!

FTW

Jim

Good point... a doctor can prescribe leathal does like that... and no-one batts an eye.

But recommend a patient for a 100% safe, and 100% beneficial substance to ease what pains him?.?.?

LET'S MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HIM.

I am not saying if the doctor was right or wrong... I wasn't there to witness it... but can't they go after something harmful?

Thanks for the read.

i wounder if they would do a investigation if you were getting pain pills
I agree that marijuana should be legal and that a case can be made that it is more safe than over the counter pain meds. At the same time i wish there doctors would use their brains and realize they are targets and should do everything by the book. You look hard enough you will be able to find doctors like this but i certainly wouldnt support them. It makes all marijuana inter look bad.

West Michigan in general is MUCH more conservative about these and many things in general. But, to WWMT's credit, they have run WAY more pro MMMA pieces. I think it is a piece showing that they can be balanced and criticize those small segments of our population that do abuse the system. Doctors NEED to be doing more thorough exams. I am fortunate to have had a great doctor (Dr Crocker).

If you want to use a harmless herb to help yourself that's your business...If you want to take Motrin (a more harmful substance then marijuana with similar medicinal effects) you don't need a physical examination, you don't even need to see a doctor.

The doctor should observe if a patient will abuse medical marijuana in his opinion and if he/she is responsible enough to use it..that should be the end of the discussion in my opinion. Marijuana isn't so dangerous as to require physical examination or medical record examination, there is no blood test required or physical exam because there is no real threat to the patient from using marijuana, it is only a moral decision. Hitting someone with a rubber mallet accomplishes nothing but a waste of time and money. Breaking out the rubber mallets will never be enough for the prohibitionist, nor the medical records.

I am assuming here Mr. Undercover Reporter guy was cleancut and appeared to be a responsible adult in the good doctors eyes, the undercover douche also reported to the doctor that he suffered from pain and that marijuana helped him, I think that's good enough.

One could call me biast because I believe that marijuana should be legal for all adults medical or not for thousands of reasons. I like to think that I just have common sense. Medical marijuana is the equivalent of going to your doctor to get lemon balm, rosemary, or ginseng...which all are medicinal herbs that have some psychoactive side effects - do you think people should be hit with a rubber mallet before they use lemon balm for their anxiety? Maybe we should examine their medical records also - because we all know LEO, government officials, and Legislators have so much medical training and experience that these entities foreign to the peoples will should choose what we put in our bodies and what we farm right? wrong.

Prohibition is an absolute failure in every aspect, how does one expect to keep or reduce drugs from society when they can't even keep drugs out of a maximum security prison with hundreds of armed guards and the best security practices know to man, and they have the audacity to think they can keep an all natural herb out of society. It is time we have a real discussion on marijuana prohibition, because to me it is clear that many people have never actually given the time a day to examine this issue fairly and I'm confident that the more people who are having this discussion the more people will understand the truths.

Im not claiming that there is not anyone out there who abuses marijuana, because there is some, however, I think that even video game addiction could be placed in the same category as marijuana abuse, actually video game addiction has worst consequences in most scenarios, perhaps. These people belong in treatment if they so desire, and not in jail.

I can see it now, SWAT raiding a house where 15 year old johnny is suspect of playing way way to much tetris and not keeping up on his homework. Its not that much different from marijuana home raids that take place across this country on average working citizens. Its regulating behavior, if anyone should be regulating behavior in any country it should be behavioral health specialist(doctors) and not government.

West Michigan in general is MUCH more conservative about these and many things in general. But, to WWMT's credit, they have run WAY more pro MMMA pieces. I think it is a piece showing that they can be balanced and criticize those small segments of our population that do abuse the system. Doctors NEED to be doing more thorough exams. I am fortunate to have had a great doctor (Dr Crocker).

Yup I like Dr. Crocker too. He really takes the time to throughly discuss your condition. It is my understanding that the doctor should be at a minimum doing the standard vital signs checks (blood pressure, heart rate, etc...) and discuss the condition to qualify for a bona fied doctor/patient relationship to be established.

i would dare say it's not all of west michigan (being from there, myself)

the holland/zeeland/ottawa county area gets all of us pegged as being uptight christian reformers

i mean, what does it take to not be viewed in this light? do we need a certain percentage of schnitt holes like in detroit, before we can be viewed as a normal area? :P

• 2 months later...

From the desk of Karen O'keefe MPP

Doctors with medical marijuana practices who don't do exams or review medical records (and are subject to exposes) have been a significant cause of backlash against medical marijuana both in states with existing laws and those considering them. The Arizona initiative only passed by about 4,000 votes and right before the vote I saw TV clips about docs on Venice Beach with signs that they'd give medical certifications and that didn't adequately evaluate patients. This is a huge talking point of the opposition and it's effective. There is not majority support for legalization and if doctors give recommendations to anyone who complains of pain and merely takes them at their word, voters will feel conned and support may quickly evaporate.

The issue of doctors giving recommendations in hotel rooms (or in other non-medical settings) has also caused significant backlash and a doctor in Montana was fined for failing to abide by the state's standard of care. Michigan's law requires recommendations to be made in the context of a bona fide doctor patient relationship, and patients were denied use of the affirmative defense when a court found that was not met.

There are several bill requests pending to narrow down — and even repeal — Montana's law and an initiative was circulated for repeal (it was drafted late and only had a couple weeks for signature gathering, otherwise it might have qualified). This is in large part due to the perception that people who are not truly ill are getting recommendations without being qualified.

In every state I've worked on medical marijuana bills, there's a concern about these kinds of doctors' practices. As a result: 1) it's harder to pass the laws; and 2) language is inserted restricting the doctor-patient relationship that is quite strict and that could leave behind patients whose own doctors can't or won't recommend (such as veterans who go to the VA).

This year a bill was introduced and passed in Colorado to restrict the bona fide patient-physican relationship and similar language will likely be considered in Montana. If people feel the law is being abused (and not used as intended) there will be backlash, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar proposal in Michigan.

I am not saying this to comment on this particular doctor. I didn't watch the clip, it is a general word of warning based on backlash I'm seeing elsewhere.

---------------------------------------

Karen O'Keefe makes a very important point patients should consdier when obtaining certifications .

"Michigan's law requires recommendations to be made in the context of a bona fide doctor patient relationship, and patients were denied use of the affirmative defense when a court found that was not met. "

I know my clinic required treatment notes , verified at the originators office they were real and examined me thoroughly though the renewal was a little easier . It still required current treatment notes that were verified . They also helped me with all the forms , and after seeing I qualified for the $25 reduced State Fee and my income tax form to verify reduced the fee below their normally stated rates even for those on Medicaid . I see they have now started publishing the lower rate in these instances $100.They do offer some people free help but their in business they have costs . There is no reason to accept less anywhere . Hopefully in a few years when my other Doctors with open minds see the benefit they will just sign like they should .

On Mobile medical care it is one of the fastest growing services . Skype for those terminal or homebound is gaining exceptance so are outreach vehicles .

http://www.fsvcc.com...CFdLLKgoddSfCiw

http://www.mobilemedtech.com/

http://www.healthdelivery.org/

http://mobihealthnew...ealth-interest/

" You have to fight with education thats the major focus of Compassion Clubs . What have you done to educate your community to the truth ? Read investigate , write letters , state your cause politely , succinctly and stay within the MMMA law . Most State Senetors and Representatives ( politicians in general ) are very uneducated in regards to medical Cannabis as well as have belief systems that have been exposed to propoganda all their lives .

This comes from those who profit from capturing , caging , treating and subjugating fellow patients and Norml Citizens . The Health Care , Corperate and Insurance Industries are inkind indoctrinated in similar fashion .Be polite do your best to lead by example that your a better Citizen for your right to Cannabis . You can defeat Goliath with the truth ! " Signed , the spirit that still exists in our hearts of the most beloved " Unbought and Unbossed " !

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IF MANY PRIMARY CARE DOCTORS WEREN'T TOLD THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RECOMMEND MM. We need to educate our doctors. If I had the courage, I'd talk to mine. I don't handle confrontation well, I don't want a confrontation, I know mine is against it, what if she drops me? Where will I go? That whole hospital is against MM, if any are Compassionate toward it, they aren't gonna advertise, for fear of losing their jobs. so we have to seek them out, the independent ones who can take us in and sign our recs, will be there for us.

I WANT a dr who WILL monitor my condition, I WANT follow-up. I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT'S WORKING FOR ME. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS POINT VERY CLEAR- IF we're gonna be using it for a specific condition than we SHOULD have our progress monitored. Doctors are supposed to be protected, like we're supposed to be. Maybe an appeal to doctors would help? We need to find the Compassionate ones, from all specialties and general care, who'd monitor us and stand behind us.

Dear Doctors,

Patients who use medical marijuana would like to have your support. We would like you to know how the medicine is working for us. We want our conditions monitored, we want you to see how much it's helping. Anyone having a legitimate, qualifying condition would be glad to take the time to see you. We want you to see how much this medicine helps us. We want to have a solid relationship with you, where we can feel comfortable asking questions, knowing you'll listen, and respond Compassionately. If we should be questioned on this relationship in court, we want to know you'll stand behind us and speak on our behalf. Can we count on your help?

Having legitimate doctors who will see MM patients will make the signature mills obsolete. There are legitimate doctors who do have traveling clinics, but these are better known as certification centers or clinics. Those doctors do require medical records, will do an exam, ask questions, monitor and follow up on patient progress. These Compassionate doctors fill a void left by those who's primary care physicians refuse to see an MM patient or cannot sign a recommendation. We must distinguish the difference between card mills and certification clinics or centers. Many are doing great work.

(If anyone likes this letter, feel free to use it. If something I said is inaccurate, please correct me and make appropriate changes. We have to help each other and educate those we rely on to certify us and handle our care).

Sincerely, Sb

I think we can do something with this letter I wrote and try to appeal to doctors and also let our reps know we want credible doctors to continue having their clinics but we want the bad ones to be shut down, AND we want our primary doctors who are Compassionate to be able to write our certs. The law is supposed to protect them, right? It's supposed to protect us too. The anti MM people created the card mills with their attitudes. It's time to take a real look at MM and put this "refer madness" belief aside.. The majority of people are seeing the light. and we DON'T want big pharma taking it over, OR gov't OR out-of state people. Greedy companies will run wild unless there's restraints on them. Geesh, some people just can't be satisfied with billions of dollars, like even that isn't enough. Money STOLEN from The People, money made by profiting on our miseries. DESPICABLE! :angry:

Sb