All I Want For Christmas Is ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I wish for is world peace.

No more fighting

No more hunger

No more pain and suffering.

I wish we all would care more for our fellow man.

I wish we took better care of our elders.

I wish the world was a better place to raise children.

I wish everyone had friends like mine.

All I want is for the USA to let all peaceful Cannabis Consumers out of jail, and stop all other CANNABIS persecution immediately.

THAT'S WHAT I WANT.

FREE THE TREE OF LIFE!!!

I second and third both thoughts. locking people up for having gods gift is not right. Peace

All I want is for my brother to have no new sites of cancer in 2011.

But found this on another newsgroup I belong to and thought it appropriate to add:

Christmas Gift Suggestions:

To your enemy; Forgiveness.

To an opponent; Tolerance.

To a friend; Your heart.

To a customer; Service.

To all; Charity.

To every child; A good example.

To yourself; Respect."

-Oren Arnold

Happy Holidays to all!

My Christmas wish this year is to be granted more patience, tolerance, understanding and compassion. While I believe I try to be abundant in those qualities, there is always room for improvement!! I make this wish each year, as it is something that is obtainable, limitless and controlled only within myself. ;)

Dr. T - The way this white stuff is flowing from the sky, you might be snowblowing/shoveling until March. (its still coming down like crazy over here) Don't worry, if we don't see you before Christmas, I will organize a "task force" to come dig you out :D

My Christmas wish this year is to be granted more patience, tolerance, understanding and compassion. While I believe I try to be abundant in those qualities, there is always room for improvement!! I make this wish each year, as it is something that is obtainable, limitless and controlled only within myself. ;)

Dr. T - The way this white stuff is flowing from the sky, you might be snowblowing/shoveling until March. (its still coming down like crazy over here) Don't worry, if we don't see you before Christmas, I will organize a "task force" to come dig you out :D

Morning Northerngal and Hubby ...

Man oh Man ... That word Task Force seens chills

down my spine .... LOL

Im really looking foward to seeing you on Dec. 16th

to get those Christmas boxes ready for our Compassion

Club Meeting on Dec. 21st ....

I hope that the " Bubba Kush " help your Hubby ?

I am So Glad i have yous as Friends ...

You guys are Good People and

I want to Thank You for Brighten our Compassion Club Christmas Party ...

It's People like you that make it ALL worth our Efforts ,

Just wish that we lived closer to each other So that we

could spend more time together ... :thumbsu:

I really hope ALL goes well w/ your Hubby and all those

doctors appointments ... Please Drive Carefull ...

I've been keeping you all in my Prayers ... :thumbsu:

Bigg Huggs : Tarzan & Jane

I wish for us, as humans, to become aware, and concerned about our actions.

I wish we would care about the things we do, instead of being shocked by the things others do.

I wish we could see how things we say and do affect others.

I wish for Love for those that don't have it, and Wisdom for those that need it.

I wish people would examine their own lives with as much of a fine tooth comb as they use to examine the lives of others.

I wish for all to find comfort from whatever causes them discomfort.

But, mostly.............I wish we could be free to be ourselves.......without judgment.....and without consequence

Morning Northerngal and Hubby ...

Man oh Man ... That word Task Force seens chills

down my spine .... LOL

Im really looking foward to seeing you on Dec. 16th

to get those Christmas boxes ready for our Compassion

Club Meeting on Dec. 21st ....

I hope that the " Bubba Kush " help your Hubby ?

I am So Glad i have yous as Friends ...

You guys are Good People and

I want to Thank You for Brighten our Compassion Club Christmas Party ...

It's People like you that make it ALL worth our Efforts ,

Just wish that we lived closer to each other So that we

could spend more time together ... :thumbsu:

I really hope ALL goes well w/ your Hubby and all those

doctors appointments ... Please Drive Carefull ...

I've been keeping you all in my Prayers ... :thumbsu:

Bigg Huggs : Tarzan & Jane

I suppose I could have used a different word....lol I promise that any "task force" I would organize would be made up of friends meaning to help :) I have you all set on the calendar for the 16th and it will take more than this vicious white stuff to keep me away :) Your Bubba Kush, as always, was a blessing and helped him get through the grueling 2 hour rides back and forth, this past week. Don't know how he would have tolerated it otherwise. (or my sanity in dealing with him :)) I appreciate all the kind words, my friend, we are very fortunate to have you and Jane as our friends as well!!!! I don't let many people too deep into our lives, I am generally one to help where I am needed and take my leave, but you guys have become imbedded in our lives and we are fortunate to have you there. As far as the CC goes, we have some wonderful members in that group and if I brightened even one persons evening at the party, it makes it all worthwhile. It sometimes bothers me, as things are far from the norm, $$$ wise on this end, that I am unable to do more. But in the meantime, I will continue to do what I can and do it with a smile and open mind and heart!! Thank you for keeping us/him in your prayers, we have a major hurdle to cross next week and with the power of prayer from friends, it makes it less cumbersome of a hurdle!! See you on the 16th!! (By the way I almost considered saying "Even Bigger Huggs" as a closing, but don't think theres many bigger or more abundant than yours ;) )

banner-1.jpg

Would like to hear what everyone is

wishing to get for Christmas ?

There are some really great wishes out there that all need filling .However sitting alone for so many years I guess I am a little self centered and selfish today .I am confined to my wants and needs hoping they are also those of many others - but sadly , selfishly thinking of myself .

I can't help but wish for equal access to my community , driving , jobs , volunteering etc that any other patient using medication enjoys .

It hurts to know that I could face incarceration/risking medical routine interuption no matter how responsable I may access myself or operate a vehicle . I want to see my Mother who could die at anytime but whose access is blocked by Michigans and Georgia's zero tolerance laws that do not recognize legal medical use ( there are other States Indiana Ill etc). I wish this also to be changed .

I wish for access to denied medications by the U of Michigan due to pain contracts for those positive for Cannabis to take the place of Cannabis if I go out of State with incurrable , intractable pain so high it must be treated to get around . I want compassionate inclusive for all change with Cannabis recognized as a safe supplement to all medical treatments .

I wish for my fellow Michiganders to realize there is a need for private clubs where medicating is permited . Some people must medicate to even be comfortable enough to socialize and they need interaction to bring them up a notch . We all need others .I am not against people being drivin in or taking public transportation ,obviously many have given up driving already but nobody should have to without merit .

I wish for people that are alone or immobile to get out and moving because that saves lives and improves health .Going to a compassion club where pain is reduced with Cannabis and like suffering friends who are more apt to tolerate the sick and injured due to like situations - is a great motivator . One that could make a positive difference like growing has in my life already .

I wish I could speak these thoughts in person instead of having them overswept with pain from activity to the point I cannot remember a sentance back or forward . Where my actions in pain are often missunderstood for rudeness or uncaring and I appear to a complete dolt or " burn out " .

I wish I will never forget how once I was so sick of people ( I thought ) I went walking on the Appalachain Trail in late fall . There were many days( weeks ) in a row when i was seeing such beautiful things yet it pained me to never see a person to share them with . I often feel that way when medicating alone with Cannabis . It was a unique , harsh , frustrating form of pain I quickly sought comfort for and have avoided ever since when able .

For many there will be a time when they wont want to be out , but that shouldn't happen earlier then necessary . Who is to be their friend but us who understand also ill or injured ? Why should they medicate alone , reducing their suffering to where they feel a little more like themselves again yet not be able to share that with others .

I wish people forming dispensories or compassion clubs would look more to formats like the Eagles , Moose or VFW .

I wish more Doctors with hospital affiliations would not think in terms of what they risk in giving recommendations for Cannabis but what people have to gain .

Most of all besides all these other wishes as the spirit of others less selfish swells in me . I wish that we all have "hope" our wishes may come true eventually . With hope there is a future and thus a new beginning . Happy Holidays ! Even aethiests like missletoe :thumbsu:

The list is so big lol hmmm a grow room, possibly some clones, ohhh and definately some meds.

Right now as i sit here not able to sleep with no meds because i'm not legal yet... All i want for christmas is to not be in as much pain. I don't know what's wrong with me because I can't afford to spend the kind of money it would take to find out but all of my joints are hurting at this point. sorry if i sound selfish I really do hope that everyone gets what they want.

The end of prohibition. An end on the ban in Wyoming so I can grow at home instead of having to drive over to take care of my little plants.

And for my daughters to be happy with thier daddy who loves them so much he lives on 4 hours sleep a day. For my wife not to suffer which thanks to the great people of this state she has not had to recently.

And I really really also want a mr. Nice sensi seed clone.

And for everyone in our growing community to be safe and hassle free from this day forward.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Arizer-Extreme-Q4-Vaporizer-w-Remote-NIB-Limited-Offer-/250701137816?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5ef3c798

My old vap went on fritz and has no temp control so im back to smocking alot which kills my throat, and I would love the bag option, gf and I aren't doing gifts this year neither can afford much atm so saving all i can :D

All i want for Christmas is :

Every Child have a set of parents that love them ...

Every Child to have a home w/ Food , Heat and

warm clothes on their body's and shoes for their feet ....

A Christmas w/ Lots Gifts under the Tree ...

The Happiness to see a Childs Face of Excitement ...

Too feel that Excitement in your heart ...

All I want for Christmas is that Everyone have Someone

Special in their Life... Someone to love them ...

Someone to hugg them ....

All i want for Christmas is those that are suffering

that someone is there to Help them ....

All I want for Christmas is for Everyone to Help

Those less Fortunate then themselfs....

All i want for Christmas is for Jesus to always

be in my Life .... :blow-a-heart:

Merry Christmas Everyone

Archived