Powdery Mildew

rafaeltoral

• 2 weeks later...

Just use Eagle 20 save only thing that totally works.  Me being an organic man all the other stuff just does not work.  I have a POM issue several years ago and spraying it on all incoming clones will save one lots of time and headache.  Along with FLoraMite on incoming clones one should be good.

Avid works for Adult Mites.

99% of what is being sold in hydro stores just keeps you coming back like an AA meeting.  keep coming back and spending your money.  ha

I agree on the eagle 20.  In place of the avid I'm using cap't jacks after I put them into a 20 gal tank with bug cover on top and fog with dr. doom. A week in a tank like that should catch anything hatching out in quarantine. I may rearrange after seeing how they react in that order.  There was something on one about not using it within 7 days of an oil application.

• 1 month later...

E20 takes 60 days to stop running through your plants the only reason I mention it, is the packaging says it has a 30 day half life, and a lot of people don't realize that means A full 60 days.

Gary Fisher was right. The green cure and actinovate combo failed on me and I had to trash meds. The last time I did this it must have been on the cusp of the seasonal change. If there was a straight cure the finger lakes, grape growers wouldn't be phenotyping for PM resistant varieties.

Edited by slipstar059

Just use Eagle 20 save only thing that totally works.  Me being an organic man all the other stuff just does not work.  I have a POM issue several years ago and spraying it on all incoming clones will save one lots of time and headache.  Along with FLoraMite on incoming clones one should be good.

Avid works for Adult Mites.

99% of what is being sold in hydro stores just keeps you coming back like an AA meeting.  keep coming back and spending your money.  ha

Organic men don't use any of those non organic products  :P

right.

but nobody gets busted around my area for much cept improper transport. interesting the cops know just who to pull over somehow.

I worry about the smell. I cant imagine being home while someone was robbing me. The local  police already know what I do and where I do it, and they don't care.

Comparing to a bigger city like Detroit, I'd worry about the same thing. You've been robbed I think, so you know what I'm talking about. I couldn't stand the thought of my hobby gardening bringing danger to my family. I'll hide it until my neighbors are growing outdoors and the smell is abound. So far three outdoor gardens have been spotted, all about a half mile away.   I suspect my neighbors already grow, but they aint talking about it, and no smells are escaping.

Old farmers trick for preventing PM is to sprinkle powered milk around plants. It does not cure PM but is supposed to prevent it. I learned this years ago when I had PM in my garden.  I have never got PM again :yahoo-wave:   - FYI the powered milk does contain a lot of calcium, so be aware of that

Three 20" box fans, and an exhaust fan, in a 12" x 12" room.  A nice breeze.  LOL

If you control the wind speed, temp, and humidity, it becomes difficult for PM to thrive........ or live.

I had a Great White Shark that was pretty dense, and attracted PM.  I thinned some leaves.  Put a box fan in front of it.  Problem solved.

I don't have one lick of ventilation, and my c02 adds plenty of humidity to my sealed room(12x30). None of it is an issue with my dehumidifier. I do emply a box fan, and a few oscillating ones too.  No PM since 2009.

Not sure if the addition of these measures would help an infected batch of clones though.  Does anyone know?