Royal Smoke's Veg Room

Royal Smoke

Hello everybody!

I already had created the thread "Royal Smoke's Flower Room" and then I realized I didn't have a place to put all of my cool Veg room pics.

I learned 92% of everything I know and that you see from BubbleGrower. Read his stuff. Don't bug him through PM, like I did constantly! :D

028.JPG050.JPG

075.JPG080.JPG

Coleman Cloner, compliments of Mr. Wilson

037.JPG12.22.10%20002.JPG

008.JPG

And, as always, more can be found on my journal

very nice work bro, they look awsome!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::goodjob::rock::rock:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

I had just got one of those better pumps like in the picture below. Man, they blow those Meijer fish pumps away. The plants love the bubbles. As soon as I switched up the pumps, they just took off like crazy!

This pump was $55 and it's got 6 outlets. I'll only use the Meijer pumps if I need one in a jam.

35 Watt Commercial Grade Air Pump

4887749.jpg?300

yea i didnt care for the pump i had neither when i was tryn hydro. ill stick with soil. i had 4 plants that took off like a mad man. but they kept wanting to fall over. i had em in the totes just u have. needless to say by the end of the night i was 2 plants short, i gave a good friend the other 2 that where about 4 ft. but yea man keep up thee good work lookn good :thumbsu:

You got my Attention " Royal Smoke "

Very Nice set up .... :thumbsu:

Your looks like Mine .....

VERY GREEN ..... other then Im using Promix .

Thanks for Sharing ...

How big / size is that Veg Room ?

What lights are in there ?

Thanks for checking out my stuff Tarzan!

You grabbed my attention some time ago..... :D

If I had to guesstimate, I say it's about 8 x 10ft.

I've got a 4 ft. 8 bulb T5 light and a 600 watt MH light in there. Thanks for asking!

whats in the 5gal bucket w/ the 3" netpots?? like a jr. high thing??

9994742.jpg?322

Hahahaha!

I had saw that you wrote that before about the jr. high and I swear I was looking in my veg room tonight thinking, now I know what he means!

I start everything under the T5 and they make their way up to the prime spot under the MH light. I like the school system analogy...I'm gonna steal it....:D

I really don't like using the small net pots anymore. Those little guys are for your boy, Jipo.

Thanks for checking out my stuff Tarzan!

You grabbed my attention some time ago..... :D

If I had to guesstimate, I say it's about 8 x 10ft.

I've got a 4 ft. 8 bulb T5 light and a 600 watt MH light in there. Thanks for asking!

No Problem " Royal Smoke " , Thanks for Sharing w/ Us ... :thumbsu:

I kinda thought your Veg Room was Alot Bigger then Mine ...

My Bloom Room is 8 X 9 and my Veg Room is 5 X 6 ...

I just love those T5 for Vegging ...

im using 3 ~ FLT-44 Hydrofarm 4 footers , 4 bulbs

i understand about the small pots........ they do create a pain sometimes........ but as your plant count grows you will feel a bit different about them i think.

putting 12 plants in one tote takes up MUCH less space than 6 totes with 2 plants each......... of course this only lasts for a week or so, but its worth it IMO because of the saved energy.

I just love those T5 for Vegging ...

im using 3 ~ FLT-44 Hydrofarm 4 footers , 4 bulbs

I know, I really like them too. I think I'm going to pull the 600 watt MH light out of there for a little bit. It's a switchable ballast, so I'll throw another HPS light in there and put it in the "Big" Flower room.

I had production ramped for a while and now I need to Slow things down! :D

I don't know how I missed this one....

Looks like a very nice setup RS! :goodjob:

Gonna go check out the bloom room thread now.... :thumbsu:

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you're here now! :D

veg room? man I thought i was coming in and burning one and watching some t.v or something, (im even on my couch with my laptop)

Looking good!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Yeah Jim, just come on in and Veg out for a bit..... :D

Thanks man!

Hey now! I'm all 5" net pots and 5 gallon buckets ;)

I know buddy. I can switch them up if you really want, but I'm running out of room! :D

Archived