Taking Some Response Ability For Yourself

Hello all...

I have went through a few caregivers and found out something, you have to be informed. You have to know what Sativa is and what it does to you and know what Indica is, know what it does for you.

If you have your card, go to a private meeting! Pickup a bit of other strains to try, ask questions about curtain strains. A few grams here, a few grams there and you will soon become aware of what is best for you. Now you convey that to your caregiver and then it is up to him or her to get plants to grow for you... but it should be your job to get out there and help them help you!!

Your caregiver is only the medium between you and your plants. They can help you figure out what you need but it is your call in the end.

Don't just take what they hand you and then yell about it later. Don't be unhappy and just change caregivers either. Talking is a very large part of a union between you and your caregiver being good or not. Tell them you didn't care for that strain or maybe you just loved it! what ever--- TALK!! The internet has many places to go to for information on strains. Read up and then talk to growers at meetings. Become a wise patient! Remember you and your caregiver are a team, they are not the boss and neither are you... so help each other... It's good for everyone!!

Cindy and Bella

Hello all...

I have went through a few caregivers and found out something, you have to be informed. You have to know what Sativa is and what it does to you and know what Indica is, know what it does for you.

If you have your card, go to a private meeting! Pickup a bit of other strains to try, ask questions about curtain strains. A few grams here, a few grams there and you will soon become aware of what is best for you. Now you convey that to your caregiver and then it is up to him or her to get plants to grow for you... but it should be your job to get out there and help them help you!!

Your caregiver is only the medium between you and your plants. They can help you figure out what you need but it is your call in the end.

Don't just take what they hand you and then yell about it later. Don't be unhappy and just change caregivers either. Talking is a very large part of a union between you and your caregiver being good or not. Tell them you didn't care for that strain or maybe you just loved it! what ever--- TALK!! The internet has many places to go to for information on strains. Read up and then talk to growers at meetings. Become a wise patient! Remember you and your caregiver are a team, they are not the boss and neither are you... so help each other... It's good for everyone!!

Cindy and Bella

So So nice to know I am not alone on this matter. The past year has been a journey of too many choices and strains that work on the different pains and brains. I have 33 varieties going for 5 of us. Tis crazy and sometimes a patient wants to insult the grower! I tell them each seed is an idividual just as we as humans are an idividual and only the "Creator" can decide the strength and influence it has on one's body. If we would look as this "caregiver" as a Physicians Assistant and only can hope that they find the "right plant" for you as they sort thru all the claims that so many "seedbanks" claim. Patients please have some mercy on our pride to do the "best" and don't slam us when a plant doesn't "do It" for you. Regulate your intake,(preventing burnout) and take it only when it's time. If we treat it as the "medicine" that the creator made for us on the 3rd day, it was ready for us on the 6th day. In all it's glory a plant so lovely to harvest to provide mercy and relief for us as a society is justified by the fact their is no such thing as an overdose! Praise the Creator for that. Humans have gone to far with factories creating con-c0xtions to dope us up. So that we adhere to societies rules and stop complaining the doctors stuff us full of opportunities to commit suicide without trying. Let us rejoin in unity under this New Movement to Return to Mother Earth and rejoice when we get an outstanding strain and just shrug our shoulders when she is not what was hoped for! Try some Advanced Nutrients and seeing is believing it rocks!

Thanks for all your tolerance while I investigate the "Condition of my Condition"

The Old Dutch Lady still speaks!

Come see me at Southwest Michigan Indoor Garden on M-40 south of M-43! :jipo:

Nice to meet you wolfgamma!

I would like to think there are many more who think like us and know that it is not the duty of just one person it is the work of both parties that make it such a blessing. Take Care and Thanks for your work.

So So nice to know I am not alone on this matter. The past year has been a journey of too many choices and strains that work on the different pains and brains. I have 33 varieties going for 5 of us. Tis crazy and sometimes a patient wants to insult the grower! I tell them each seed is an idividual just as we as humans are an idividual and only the "Creator" can decide the strength and influence it has on one's body. If we would look as this "caregiver" as a Physicians Assistant and only can hope that they find the "right plant" for you as they sort thru all the claims that so many "seedbanks" claim. Patients please have some mercy on our pride to do the "best" and don't slam us when a plant doesn't "do It" for you. Regulate your intake,(preventing burnout) and take it only when it's time. If we treat it as the "medicine" that the creator made for us on the 3rd day, it was ready for us on the 6th day. In all it's glory a plant so lovely to harvest to provide mercy and relief for us as a society is justified by the fact their is no such thing as an overdose! Praise the Creator for that. Humans have gone to far with factories creating con-c0xtions to dope us up. So that we adhere to societies rules and stop complaining the doctors stuff us full of opportunities to commit suicide without trying. Let us rejoin in unity under this New Movement to Return to Mother Earth and rejoice when we get an outstanding strain and just shrug our shoulders when she is not what was hoped for! Try some Advanced Nutrients and seeing is believing it rocks!

Thanks for all your tolerance while I investigate the "Condition of my Condition"

The Old Dutch Lady still speaks!

Come see me at Southwest Michigan Indoor Garden on M-40 south of M-43! :jipo:

Hello all...

Cindy and Bella

I agree with ya! in fact, I get my own clones for my c.g to grow for me, unless I like waht he has, but i like variety, and he dont have a prob with me bringing him clones. I usualy dont pay for my clones, but would if i need to, and if i wanted a certain strain and some one i know just dont have it, we just go some purps in the loop, and no one has a mother yet, lost most of th clones on last try(i didnt do it lol) but the one that made it thru, oh boy, put in vape and say good nite! :bong2:

the cg and pt should become good friends if all works well, my guy is kewl as hell, he knows what i like, he is looking for clones or seeds for me, I prefer clones from peeps i know over seed! (thats just me and im sure others) he always brings something over if he is thnking of growing some for me, to try out before he gets clones!

I hope I dont wake up from this awsome c.g/pt relationship, i gotta tell ya, I have it made, no worrys, no on going cost for maintenance, no nutes, although i do pick some up now and than from friends and ask him to try it, (i pay for it) I could sit back and just take waht ever he wants to grow and be happy, but i dont mind getting involved and having a great variety of meds!

Peace

FTW

Jim

hello all

this is what ive been saying all along sit down with your grower talk about what he knows and what he can get and test different strains... as a patient you should buy the strains you need and what is working then give them to the grower pay his fee for his growing and enjoy... i have always told patients i talk with to pick no less than 3 strains as you want something that is used for day time and then another for nite and one that is strong to to the job when you need it... this way you dont get use to just one type and have to increase the usage for the same affects... try different strains and when you find another add it if he can... well being and thoughts help in healing your body so please sit down and at least ask not just take... theres more compassion in talking then just taking... its for you not the grower to decide what your needs are so find one who can and will taking the time to sit and help you find what your needs are this is where compassion starts... plus remember he will also need help with his cost so use compassion with that also... we know as growers sometimes its tough and hard not having extra money so please at least talk to us and we can then work out the help thats needed... some may need help on other things like water or help in the garden... dont just think they have to give there compassion all the time... thats a cup that gets empty fast when its expected... so be fair be upfront and at least respect the grower enough to ask if he needs some help... sometimes its not just money we need a simple thanks and some real thanks too some of us means more than any money can buy...

abbe

hello all

this is what ive been saying all along sit down with your grower talk about what he knows and what he can get and test different strains... as a patient you should buy the strains you need and what is working then give them to the grower pay his fee for his growing and enjoy... i have always told patients i talk with to pick no less than 3 strains as you want something that is used for day time and then another for nite and one that is strong to to the job when you need it... this way you dont get use to just one type and have to increase the usage for the same affects... try different strains and when you find another add it if he can... well being and thoughts help in healing your body so please sit down and at least ask not just take... theres more compassion in talking then just taking... its for you not the grower to decide what your needs are so find one who can and will taking the time to sit and help you find what your needs are this is where compassion starts... plus remember he will also need help with his cost so use compassion with that also... we know as growers sometimes its tough and hard not having extra money so please at least talk to us and we can then work out the help thats needed... some may need help on other things like water or help in the garden... dont just think they have to give there compassion all the time... thats a cup that gets empty fast when its expected... so be fair be upfront and at least respect the grower enough to ask if he needs some help... sometimes its not just money we need a simple thanks and some real thanks too some of us means more than any money can buy...

abbe

that is so so so true....

all too often a simple thank you goes alot further than money....

but money pays the bills....so a mixture of both is perfect...

Hello all...

Cindy and Bella

i can say without hesitation that this is soooo true...

thank you cindy and bella you are wonderful to work with! and i enjoy and appreciate helping you. you are a real pleasure to be around and i am glad to know you.

:thumbsu:

Archived