Auto Flower Can You Clone

I thought they regrew themselves????? If grew outdoors I heard it will multiply every year.. like growing wild.. More every year... Is this wrong?

sure it will keep growning and multiplying out doors if you dont have feminized seeds, and dont sex them, and than your females will have seeds, you dont clone auto flowers, if your smart and have room indoors and time you wont grow auto flowers, i cant get the yeild out of it and I cant clone it, so Id just rather have a few good strains and have a mother or 2 and clone clone clone! (with my experience i get less yeild from auto flower, than say cali mist/ak47, or N.L Or w.w or jus about anything, did I say im not a huge fan of auto flower?)

Peace

FTW

Jim

Ganja have you ever smoked one of the Lowryders with rudaralis in them. You may be surprised in the pain killing quality of them. I have some blue dream I have been puffing on but to get the same pain killing level as my purple Jems it gets me to messed up in the head LOL it could just be me though. Sometimes I just want pain gone or my asthma calmed and not all goofy in the head. Besides there just fun to grow. Don't get me wrong once I have the room I will be going all out on the big boys. I wanna try a true Sativa.

why o why grow something real close to brick weed. auto flowers are bested suited to outdoor grows...or bird seed. id opt for the birds. get the irainian.... its got good genetics none of that rudy crap

Agreed, as the Iranian is an indica that has an auto flower tendencies, so it is able to be vegged and maintained to a certain extent under certain regimens, but it will auto flower eventually so you have to keep on it and make a new mother every so often before the old one goes into flower.

Guest knucklehead bob

Auto flower ? For medicinal purposes ? Just goes against "The Nature Of Things" . I M O . Besides .....................everyone knows.................the only good AUTO , will also have a SAFE & SEMI selection . biggrin.gif

I got some auto flower rite now, I works well, it is buzzzy and it helps my ashthma and back pain, it dont help me sleep though nor keep me awake, yea its alot better than most brick weed, and your yeild is 8 weeks on most, so as a first run auto will put you in mm a whole lot quicker. If you are getting from a dispense you are getting some auto flower, its a quick turn over money maker for the grower! nuff said!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I got some auto flower rite now, I works well, it is buzzzy and it helps my ashthma and back pain, it dont help me sleep though nor keep me awake, yea its alot better than most brick weed, and your yeild is 8 weeks on most, so as a first run auto will put you in mm a whole lot quicker. If you are getting from a dispense you are getting some auto flower, its a quick turn over money maker for the grower! nuff said!

Peace

FTW

Jim

close.....almost nuff said....but you forgot the most important part bro.....One can bud out a clone of REAL pot just as fast and get a better yield of REAL pot. yes your right you can find that booty chit at a disp....sad to say but it just proves its booty chit. Now remember....autoflower is an auto waste of money, bud a small clone you will get more and better pot just as fast.....sometimes faster.

I got 3 free autoflower seeds from nirvana and none of them autoflowered, I cloned 2, they're finishing in about 6-7 weeks of flower though, and have insane growth rates. No signs of autoing at all though so I don't think they actually count as an autoflower, more of a failed attempt. :lol:

• 4 years later...

Agreed, as the Iranian is an indica that has an auto flower tendencies, so it is able to be vegged and maintained to a certain extent under certain regimens, but it will auto flower eventually so you have to keep on it and make a new mother every so often before the old one goes into flower.

BULLSHHHIITTTTE.  I cloned off 9 dr grennthumb iranian autos grown from seed, after vegging them 8 weeks under 24/0 HID.

The cuts rooted, and in veg went into flowering from the second week, despite 24/0   They finished at 6 to 9 inches tall, budsickles 

BULLSHHHIITTTTE.  I cloned off 9 dr grennthumb iranian autos grown from seed, after vegging them 8 weeks under 24/0 HID.

The cuts rooted, and in veg went into flowering from the second week, despite 24/0   They finished at 6 to 9 inches tall, budsickles

the doc says these Iranian fast flowers are not "auto flowering cultivars, only fast flowering.

I have no idea why they would flower under 24/7 light?? I grew these for a couple years for someone and they never did that.

They were the heaviest yielding flowers I've ever grown, indoors or out. I didn't enjoy the droopy high cbd type effects but the hashy taste was pleasurable.

ANY auto flower can be cloned, if yield is not a concern. The light schedule can be adjusted some to provide a bit more vegetative growth, but its just not worth the hassles. As stated earlier in the thread a clone of a normal hybrid takes the same amount of time. I suggest planting seeds directly into flowering room for the auto addicted. Some will gow like a 12 inch lollipop while others can reach 5 feet. Sativa strong ones tend to grow larger this way with a heavier yield. Indica's are hit or miss with yields without veg time.