Mary Jane ~Vs~ Federal Pain

YOU GUYS GOTTA CHECK OUT WHAT EVEN SOME OF THE NATIONS LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE TURNING TO. IT COULD BE ONE OF OUR GREATEST DEFENSES IN "HEMP HISTORY" (now i get they are not advocates for med-mj...but they understand that the U.S. GOV. is declairing war on the public for this medicine for personal gov. gain)...they profiteer from minor civil raids and destroy the family structure of our nation by collapsing homes across our FREE nation for minor amounts of marijuana and these days most of the seizures are legal registered users....BS!!! time to stop the COWBOYS like we did b4 and only then will the UNITED STATES CITIZENS have their rights restored...MARIJUANA is our nations future the sooner the fed gov grabs hold of that truth the sooner we move forward with peace and free ontrepanuership on a grand scale for all generations to come...THE 1st link is a horrible raid, have your man gut on this one got me, the following links are for law enforcement against prohibition..."I DO NOT CONDONE LAW ENFORCEMENT ON MANY LEVELS, IN MY EYES THEY ARE OVER-RATED GANG MEMBERS PROTECTED BY THE STATE, AS SHOULD WE BE" if the state would step in n help us like it does for the CROOKED donkey COPS out there that get away with murder and prejiduce the public just MIGHT re-gain their trust in that so called public safety force... NEVER KNOW...SO HERE YA GO...TOKE IT EASY <//////(@~~`~.~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc

I ACTUALLY QUIVERED OUTA FEAR FOR MY FAMILY (even tho i use caregiver) and RAGE FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ONE...

DUMB donkey COP SHOOTS THIS KID FOR FLINCHING!!! GRR

THESE GUYS ARE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT...THEIR LETTING US KNOW THEY WILL GO ROGUE IF THEY GOTTA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypdLv0hldvo

WAKE UP AMERICA...POTS NOT THE ENEMY THE PROHABITIONISTS ARE

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php

(the link above is actually for LEAP

also see the COWBOYS in another raid on youtube its called "Cops Kill Young Father-to-Be in Botched Marijuana Raid" this sshtuffs gotta stop

Story is a couple years old but still relevant considering the military raids being carried out by Joakland County. I haven't found any follow up stories if someone has can you PM me with a link.

To rejoice in conquest is to rejoice in murder

- Lao-Tsze

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/03/derek_copp_is_name_of_grand_va.html

ALLENDALE -- Apartment neighbors of Grand Valley State University student Derek Copp say they cannot fathom what prompted police to shoot him late Wednesday in a drug-related raid.

But they said they were aware of marijuana odors in the complex.

If you came down the hallway at the right time, you could smell the smoke," said Joe Putra, whose apartment door is in the same Campus View Apartments hallway as the shooting victim.

The 20-year-old student was in serious condition at Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital.

Copp, a Spring Arbor native, has been at GVSU since 2007, the same year he graduated from Jackson Community College, according to his page on Facebook. He identifies himself as "a left-wing hippie peace-keeping liberal," who is seeking a film and video degree.

Copp plays the guitar and often volunteers at music festivals to see favorite bands for free, the social networking page states.

Putra described the wounded student as a "real nice guy" who was easy going. He said people would "come and go" to the apartment often, particularly last fall.

Still, he wondered why the student was shot.

"It must have been something more than just weed," he said.

Police said five officers with the West Michigan Enforcement Team, a regional drug unit, executed a search warrant on the apartment about 9 p.m. Wednesday.

An Ottawa County sheriff's detective assigned to WEMET fired one shot at the student, hitting him in the upper right chest. The student was unarmed, but police would not say whether they thought he posed a threat or what happened during the raid. The 12-year veteran deputy is on paid leave pending an investigation.

Michigan State police Lt. Cameron Henke also refused to disclose whether police found any drugs in the apartment.

A-MEN TO THAT EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS IN PROVERBS 15:17 Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled(well seasoned) ox and hatred therewith. and also

Isaiah 18:4 thro 7

4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.

5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.

6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion.

Mt. Zion is the dwelling place spoken of in vs 4. VS 5 is talking of pruning the perfect buds. VS 6 speaks of all the animals of the earth taking refuge in the herbs. VS 7 speaks of this time the nation turning back to the LORD after trodding land and ruining waters(skript polution from flushing meds, oil spills etc) and resting with THE LORD in that beautiful MT. ZION where the buds are perfectly pruned and all the animals of the earth are there with us. Im not sayin thats what heavens gonna be like but the "parrable" is there and thats what JESUS is known for. Giving us our greatest messages in the form of parrables for us to figure out and live by. Here he actually gives us details of harvesting herbal buds...What do u think???

***sounds to me like the possibility of marijuana (herbs & buds) is biblicly destined to raise a rich country from their selfdestruction caused by their own devices*** U.S.A. ???????????? only time will tell***

A-MEN TO THAT EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS IN PROVERBS 15:17 Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled(well seasoned) ox and hatred therewith. and also

Isaiah 18:4 thro 7

4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.

5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.

6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion.

Mt. Zion is the dwelling place spoken of in vs 4. VS 5 is talking of pruning the perfect buds. VS 6 speaks of all the animals of the earth taking refuge in the herbs. VS 7 speaks of this time the nation turning back to the LORD after trodding land and ruining waters(skript polution from flushing meds, oil spills etc) and resting with THE LORD in that beautiful MT. ZION where the buds are perfectly pruned and all the animals of the earth are there with us. Im not sayin thats what heavens gonna be like but the "parrable" is there and thats what JESUS is known for. Giving us our greatest messages in the form of parrables for us to figure out and live by. Here he actually gives us details of harvesting herbal buds...What do u think???

***sounds to me like the possibility of marijuana (herbs & buds) is biblicly destined to raise a rich country from their selfdestruction caused by their own devices*** U.S.A. ???????????? only time will tell***

Archived