#1 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

I received a call from " Petoskeystoned420 " yesterday ...

Apparently the task team Busted up his house pretty bad ...

They HURT his Girlfriend ... They SLAMMED her face

So hard they Busted her Nose .... :growl:

" Petoskeystoned420 " could really use some help ...

I Do Not know ALL the Details , But as soon as the Stress

level drops I'm sure he 'll be here to Post more Information

and update Us ... :thumbsu:

#2 phaquetoo

phaquetoo

master of disaster!

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Locationsome where in between winter and summer!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:07 AM

man wtf? I hope his girl is ok and he was totaly within his guidelines!

This is a real complain going thru these growing pains, thank you to all who are growing and being good c.g's, I know you all have more to worry about than me, many thanks to mine and all the others out there like tarzans wife jane, Thanks

Peace
FTW
Jim

#3 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:25 AM

Thanks Jim ...

I did'nt get alot of time to talk to " Petoskeystoned420 "

I had a house full of company / friends over when he called ...

He had said they only took some marijuana roaches ,
and hurt his Girlfriend and tore his house up ...

He said they knew he was legal , But Raided him Anyways ?
Some of the officers were there from the First Raid ...

Im really hoping someone can Support him over there ...

and will update us Soon ?

I know he probly could use a Good Attorney

#4 mayorherb

mayorherb

Mayorherb

• +CC-Clare
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationClare Compassion Club

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:31 AM

What the FREAKING matter with these cops minds? How many years does a LAW have to be on the books for cops to UNDERSTAND the only grey area is they DO NOT agree...

#5 phaquetoo

phaquetoo

master of disaster!

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Locationsome where in between winter and summer!

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

yea on the attny! I would hope he could get compensated now, man he has realy been trying to get things going out there, cc's and all!

SAD!

Peace Bro!
FTW
Jim

I can donate a package if needed, have him pm me! hey petoskey pm me if you need anything!

I talked about trusting people on here in an earlier thread, well i trust the OP and the one being put thru the ringer! and quite a few others on here!

Edited by phaquetoo, 27 January 2011 - 08:40 AM.

#6 Annnie

Annnie

Advanced Member

• +CC-Clare
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:37 AM

I have said this before but im going to say it again... because it obviously needs to be said.. When i was vacationing up north this summer a couple from EMMETT County told me that someone they knew had been busted and they were LEGAL in Petoskey.. And that the judge and the prosecuting Attorney from EMMETT County had made it clear that MM would not be tolerated there..BUSTING A GIRLS NOSE ON PURPOSE should be against the law.. IN EMMETT County.. And then there is the fact that THEY KNOW HES LEGAL.. and no arrest made seems pretty clear to me.. God please intervene in EMMETT County..

#7 Willy

Willy

Doobee Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationWest Side of Michigan/ Muskegon

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

This is the sort of thing needs to get out. be in papers on the radio. letters to congressman, state reps. etc etc. they need to know if they don't. And it has to be soon before they kill one of us. Yes i know they likely know and do nothing. were 63% strong,

#8 LongHairBri

LongHairBri

Plant Manager

• Administrators
  • 2,578 posts
  • LocationTrees in the D
Contributor

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

WTF? I've been waiting for the post that says he sued their azzes off and was throwing us all a party.....I WANTED MY PARTY. well this time don't let them get away with it. sue them for every cent the county has....we can party in Cancun!!

#9 Croppled1

Croppled1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • LocationWashtenaw County

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

These types of events need news coverage by compassionate AP reporters .

#10 Firebird

Firebird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:35 AM

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

#11 Guest_1TokeOverLine_*

Guest_1TokeOverLine_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:51 AM

No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

Another opinion without merit? Where are your collaborating links that led you to make this statement? If you have access to LEO records that we don't, I think some would like to know. Otherwise quantify with disclaimer that this is your personal opinion and not based on actual fact.

1T

#12 Firebird

Firebird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

Another opinion without merit? Where are your collaborating links that led you to make this statement? If you have access to LEO records that we don't, I think some would like to know. Otherwise quantify with disclaimer that this is your personal opinion and not based on actual fact.

1T

Your stupid, I googled it. Do you need a link to your stupidity?

#13 lkline300

lkline300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • LocationNW MI

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

Assumptions with attitude.............. nothing more...

Regardless, he's a brother & should not have to be going through this...

You do know that this site is for support right ?

"If you don't have anything nice to say"

#14 zapatosunidos

zapatosunidos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 5,192 posts
Contributor

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

Absolutely untrue. So untrue I almost didn't respond. Is this a troll or do you really believe that? If that is what people think no wonder we don't get the support at rallys and trials!

#15 anonymousgrower?

anonymousgrower?

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

I wonder how all those L.E.O and PA's would feel if we start pulling militia stunts and putting liens against their assets!
It may not be legal but its not a crime, what they are doing to card holders is just as unjust!

#16 Firebird

Firebird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

Absolutely untrue. So untrue I almost didn't respond. Is this a troll or do you really believe that? If that is what people think no wonder we don't get the support at rallys and trials!

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

Also you dont get support because it ALWAYS comes out that "they didnt have a card, but had a dr recommendation" "had over the limit" "to many plants" on and on and on. If there was such a case then they would sue. Right? No one is suing because they were just a little illegal. NO ONE IS SUING!!!

Edited by Firebird, 27 January 2011 - 10:10 AM.

#17 thanks2

thanks2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

The police have government immunity and are not allowed to be sued for most things. It can be very expensive and hard to find a lawyer to take the case. The large majority of patients are on disability and can barely buy food.

There has been numerous cases dismissed or never prosecuted because the people were %100 legal. If you go by what the cops say there is no such thing as a legal medical marijuana patient. This is because they weigh root balls, stems, compose piles, jars, and everything else thy can to report a large weights to the papers to make the patient and program look bad and justify their paramilitary raid. They do things like count root balls as plants, a cut up drying plant as a dozen plants, and broken branches as whole plants, just so they can report to the papers the patient was over their count. This all comes out in court if the patient does not plead down, but then it is too late. LEO already got their propaganda in the news showing everyone is abusing this law. Remember there are two sides to every coin.

#18 DLD420

DLD420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationBattle Creek

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

Just because someone takes a plea and does not sue doesn't mean they are guilty. In my case I didn't have another 7K to spend on an Appeal, 750$ fine and a yrs prob were a whole lot less expensive. Once again a foolish assumption shows a complete lack of compassion and intelligence. JMHO :sword:

#19 Big J

Big J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • LocationIce station zero

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

oh no there has ask bobandtorey about it. they where under on all accounts.

Edited by Big J, 27 January 2011 - 10:14 AM.

#20 Firebird

Firebird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

oh no there has ask bobandtorey about it. they where under on all accounts.

Your wrong they DID NOT have cards. Your wrong. Sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users