Snow!

trix

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say SNOWWWWWWWWWWW here it comes, I know there are A lot of people that can't get out and shovel it yourselves I'm included in that so I will volunteer my Little Brother to help.... :P

No I'm not asking for money, just offering a hand to the people that can't do it themselves is all.... let me know I'm around the Hazel Park area.. I just heard 8-12 inches

I have a few bags of salt for the steps and what not don't wanna see anyone get hurt by falling...

leave a reply, or drop me a PM and I will see if we can get over your way!!!

Be safe, lets hope we don't lose power

Trix

Edit: Now I here 11-15 WOW!!!!

Battle Creek may be a little bit far for ya... the neighbor kid shovels my drive but only when I have cash.

Silent Snow, Secret Snow by Conrad Aiken.

In High School our Theatre made this our main winter production. We toured and competed against other schools... winning Districts, Regional and the State Finals with standing ovations at al performances. We were even protested as being possessed by the devil, LOL

In theatre is where I learned of the mystical ways of Cannabis, her healing abilities and her ways of connecting us all to a higher plane.

Battle Creek may be a little bit far for ya... the neighbor kid shovels my drive but only when I have cash.

Yes Battle creek is a bit far from me :thumbsd:, I'm in the area of 9 mile and I-75... Im sure there are people from your area that maybe able to help. That's why I started this thread.

I know first hand that shoveling snow is not easy and not even possible for some of us, last time it snowed here I shoveled my walk and was admitted to the hospital the following day due to the severe spasms in my back.. Help is out there I know the community will lend a hand if you need it..

Trix

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say SNOWWWWWWWWWWW here it comes, I know there are A lot of people that can't get out and shovel it yourselves I'm included in that so I will volunteer my Little Brother to help.... :P

No I'm not asking for money, just offering a hand to the people that can't do it themselves is all.... let me know I'm around the Hazel Park area.. I just heard 8-12 inches

I have a few bags of salt for the steps and what not don't wanna see anyone get hurt by falling...

leave a reply, or drop me a PM and I will see if we can get over your way!!!

Be safe, lets hope we don't lose power

Trix

Edit: Now I here 11-15 WOW!!!!

Thanks Trix ...

Very Thoughtful of You ... :thumbsu:

When i was a kid and lived in Dearborn Hgts.

I use to go door to door shoveling people sidewalks,

driveways out ...

If i remember correctly i use to do it for $ 5 - 10 bucks

But , I kinda like this Ideal --------->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeTNpAiUyKg

DodgeSpiritwplow.jpg

I 've gotta fix a couple springs

on my Plow Car Today , Before we get hammered ....

It really saves me from ALOT of Hard Work ...

Silent Snow, Secret Snow by Conrad Aiken.

In High School our Theatre made this our main winter production. We toured and competed against other schools... winning Districts, Regional and the State Finals with standing ovations at al performances. We were even protested as being possessed by the devil, LOL

In theatre is where I learned of the mystical ways of Cannabis, her healing abilities and her ways of connecting us all to a higher plane.

you sure you didnt find one of them frogs you lick to get stoned for dinner? lmao

sorry squirrel4dinner couldnt resist!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Trix ,

What a Fantastic Gesture You & yer Brother are offering , Just One more example of True Compassion . :goodjob:

Tarzan the Good News for you is , It looks like you will be on the Northern Fringe of the approaching storm & will get much less snow that Downstate areas . But keep the Tarzan-mobile on Stand-By for the County to call you in as a Back-Up Plow for keeping Northern Michigan's Expressways open ,,, :D

I'm hoping we catch a break and the snow doesn't make it past the Ohio border.

There were a lot of last year's storms where Ohio got socked and we got nothing :thumbsu:

At least we don't have to worry about freezing rain and tornadoes like in the south :unsure:

Well the snow sucks my van is at the end of the driveway halfway into the road and is stuck shoveled for 2

Hours and still stuck at day break I am going to bust out the snow blower and try to get help. My head is pounding like a monkey playing a drum. I'd you do have to go out don't the roads have not been touched the highway has maybe been hit 3 times all night there was a car stuck up to the windows at the bottom of the 131 on ramp that is how deep the snow is.

Licking Toads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xd9CnUK3jA

maybe not, but I will pig out on some frog legs at the local Chinese Buffet. Now if I could get some fried in cannabutter I think that my life would be complete.

yea frog legs! Good sense of humor! :thumbsu:

I wish I had that k car snow plow!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey guys/gals,

The offer still stands... I know its tuff going out there right now

I cant help the ones that are a great distance away, but those that are close I can try to lend a hand

I-75 & 9 mile area.....snow should be letting up around noon they said.. I try back before then..

Big J,

"Well the snow sucks my van is at the end of the driveway halfway into the road and is stuck"

I know it was only 5am when you posted that, but did you get it out yet?

Trix

good times, I feel for that dude who jumped from the roof as I did that when I was in my teens. (the onion video)

hey late for dinner! you know where they shot that snow days one on the bottom, looks real familiar! looks alot like an area i grew up in, a city on lake st. clair!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived