Patients Living Together

kahalagirl

The law as written does not address the scenario dont be taken by anyone that says different. Labeling would be paramount if you do decide to share resources. ideally, assign each other as a caregiver, or even just assigning one as a caregiver would resolve the issue stand strong for your rights as a patient and keep an eye out for those that want to instill fear.

Two patients can grow in the same location. I advice against it if you want to be "arrest-proof".

If two patients are going to grow in the same residence, each set of plants MUST be in a separate locked enclosed facility, preferably far away from each other. This means hard walls with a door and lock. The other person cannot have a key to the other garden. If you have two rooms in the basement and each of you are caring for your gardens at the same day and a bust happens at that exact moment, you both will more than likely be charged with "possession" of all of the plants together... Please avoid co-op growing at this time to remain "arrest-proof"

again:

he law as written does not address the scenario dont be taken by anyone that says different. Labeling would be paramount if you do decide to share resources. ideally, assign each other as a caregiver, or even just assigning one as a caregiver would resolve the issue stand strong for your rights as a patient and keep an eye out for those that want to instill fear.

The law as written does not address the scenario dont be taken by anyone that says different.

The law (as written) is vague on most details, you can't trust it or all the attorneys who lend their interpretation, because DA's are lord of their manor and can charge as they see fit. To some extent you CAN trust your own eyes, so watching the forums and keeping track of the various strategies the government is using against MM can provide some ground rules to pray by...

Simple common sense says to me that mingling 24 plants together is a bad idea come harvest time how are you going to make sure each growers limits aren't exceeded what if they refuse to recognize one of the cards and charge the other grower with felony manufacture charges just because it doesn't say you cant in this same sense it doesn't say you can either.

Err on the side of caution here.

why not sign each other as caregiver? plants can be together and amount on hand doubles

CG's cannot be within 1000 ft of schools churches bus stops etc etc in Zeeland/Holland/Htwp etc etc as far as i know-CG's have to register-HOLLAND AREA IS FULL OF CHURCHES SCHOOLS BUS STOPS AND DAYCARES also..........

big gray area!

i know most dispensaries/CC have more than 2.5 laying around kind of co-mingled-where does the law say CG's patients plants can be co-mingled?

i dont read it anywhere..inferred???????????????

seems a lot of inference in our law-i thought they left it semi vague/undefined to give us a blanket of protection?????????????

again, Labeling would be paramount if you do decide to share resources. and remember, if you are within your limits, and get raided, go through the hell these people do to have the court system they say "oh hey, looks like you were legal, sorry for the trouble" then you have recourse now in the form of a lawsuit. and if they dont recognize or disregard one of the cards in the first place, then they had reasons other than 2 patients growing together. Law enforcement does not have the power to nullify a card on the spot. if counts are right, and usable marihuana on hand is within limits, then without a signed warrant the card prevents further action by the police. will they continue to take your stuff, money and meds? prolly, but if that is the case, i understand the aclu is interested in talking to you.

Simple common sense says to me that mingling 24 plants together is a bad idea come harvest time how are you going to make sure each growers limits aren't exceeded what if they refuse to recognize one of the cards and charge the other grower with felony manufacture charges just because it doesn't say you cant in this same sense it doesn't say you can either.

Err on the side of caution here.

Archived