Another Bust

So far, it appears that the only connection between this bust and medical marijuana has been made by the medical marijuana community. Is there more information? Has the defendant stated the marijuana was for medicinal purposes? Did he claim to have a registry card? I read nothing like that.

Come on people. If we, as a community, cannot draw the distinction between legitimate medical marijuana and illegal drug dealing, then do not expect our foes to know the difference. We cannot continue to reinforce the opponents position by assuming all marijuana related incidents have something to do with the legitimate use of medical marijuana.

Cant say now Matt has told me to keep a lid on it for now . There will be more trust me. The dance has only begun . Lets just say im in good hands these people could get O J off murder charges . Just give me an INFORMED JURY

comming to a court room near you

we want the same a informed jury that is

i think it's are turn KP

puff puff pass

The way I see it if the Egyptians can start their million man protest in three days on facebook. Maybe thats what the good people of Lansing are looking for. They probably just think that MSU lost another B Ball game . Be THE MILLION POTHEAD MARCH. invite your biker friends too :) Probably look like something out of the GRATEFUL DEAD COVER

i will go i have too it wont do any good but we have to try i will not sit back and lose it all with out a fight

Archived