Planet Greentrees For March 2 2011 Webisode # 31

PLANET GREENTREES FOR MARCH 2 2011 WEBISODE # 31

TONIGHTS WEBISODE IS THE:

IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE PATIENTS

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet GreenTrees.

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

Other Topics:

Recent Court cases

And stories from the theatre of war.

MORE ADVISE ABOUT: Things not to do.

Avoiding police encounters

“Any Penalty” Section 4 what does this really mean?

How does it apply to Probation Testing for Medical Marihuana?

Patient Testimonials

Please call in to discuss what is on your mind, we encourage as much community involvement as possible.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURS WEBISODE.

Please send questions to us tonight via the MMMA chat room, or call in tonight, and we will do all we can to answer your questions.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club

PeanutButter

Dr. Theo

Skittles

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT FROM ANDY JOHNSON

There is always so much to talk about, and we plan to try to cover as much of it as we can. If you have a question please post it on this forum or in the chat room or call in. We believe this is the community’s show, and we need your participation in order to make it work.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:

The Michigan Medical Marihuana Associaton.

Special Thanks to MMMA

Joe Cain

Garfield

And all the Moderators

Green Thumb Garden Center

Komorn Law 1800-656-3557

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

Michael,

love the music. Some I don't know. Like that killer intro. What is that?

I'll probably be in bed for the live show, but I listen to it recorded every Thursday. Big Fan.

If I had one topic I'd like to hear about I'd like to hear your take on how our law may protect patients that have jobs. I was very disappointed about the Walmart ruling. I'd read that section another way about "no penalty ect. by a business. " I thought we had protections.

First thing in the morning I download the show. Hope you never tire of doing it. I know it must be quite a commitment on your part.

Jim(Hofner67)

My wife and I will be huddled around the computer monitor and speakers this evening (in about an hour from now).

If Silverblue is reading this, I hope she knows we love her and we're looking forward to another one of her songs this evening.

The "flirtfest" begins at 8:00 p.m. (est) :rolleyes:

We feel the same way about the show and Michael Komorn. He is such a credit to the entire community.

Time to do some "indoor tailgating" to get ready for the show.

Mizerman :bong7bp::bong2: (where's the picture of a dude with a vaporizer?) :skydive:

Michael,

love the music. Some I don't know. Like that killer intro. What is that?

I'll probably be in bed for the live show, but I listen to it recorded every Thursday. Big Fan.

If I had one topic I'd like to hear about I'd like to hear your take on how our law may protect patients that have jobs. I was very disappointed about the Walmart ruling. I'd read that section another way about "no penalty ect. by a business. " I thought we had protections.

First thing in the morning I download the show. Hope you never tire of doing it. I know it must be quite a commitment on your part.

Jim(Hofner67)

:thumbsu: i here you their bed that is I'll stay up for tonights show haven't had any court days this week yet my shirt and pant are inn the cleaners and will be ready soon LOL

Archived