Bubblegrower's 1lb+ Chemo Iranian Plant

Grow Thread

getting a head start on the one pound "funtest" here. i will start another journal with another strain in a different kind of system from clone in the coming days.

this one is from seed. i am going to pull one of the docs chemo iranian plants that i already have vegging out of the tent and go big with it.

threw this together today .... well.... still throwing it together. nothing special to this one.

21 gallons

2-4" and 2-6" ceramics powered by a #3 commercial (45lpm) air pump

the water pump is a 1000lph max just opened wide up.

and here's the culprit.

gallery_13801_60_47103.jpggallery_13801_60_53549.jpg

one i get the system buttoned up and cleaned up and the plant finds her way in there she will make home in a 2.5 x 3.5 space for now. probably 600w for right now. after she outgrows that space ...... which will probably be in like 20 minutes ..... i will move her out to a full size room and build a fence around her.... and of course throw more light at her.

just wanted to get the ball rolling and get the thread started. hopefully i will have everything set up tonight.... if not.... in the a.m. for certain.

she is already very strong and sturdy and vegging very VERY quickly. this should move along rather speedily :thumbsu:

======================================================================================

DISCLAIMER: i pride myself on maintaining a legal operation. cultivating/harvesting this plant will be no different. i am legal at all times. if necessary, the plant will be harvested in sections to stay within the rules and regulations of the state.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this strain. Big Girl.

It has that name because of the buds that are produced. I had this one single bud that ran from the tips of my fingers to my elbow. With a base diameter of about six inches. Solid .. just a little tricky to dry.

Very good quality also.

My Big Girl is currently about seven feet tall. It might produce a little more than 2.5 oz :)

About time to switch to 12/12 ..

In ~ soil. 3 gallon grow bag. Root bound like crazy. Moving to a 20 gallon fiber soil bag on a wick feed system. The roots will explode into the newly available material.

While transplanting, I'll tilt the plant. I'll feed light from the side of the plant. A little LST and then SCROG the plant from the side. Should present a wall of green to face a wall of light.

Fox Farm under CFL. I'll probably go with about 1600 watts.

the system is cleaned and moved in. all set up and ready to roll. i decided to flush the plant overnight while it's still in the 5gal. she goes in tomorrow.

i will hook up more light as well.

quickie just before i filled it up and sealed her shut for the next few months:

gallery_13801_60_114317.jpg

last night in a 5gal.... sitting on top of her new home:

gallery_13801_60_67824.jpg

Wait a minute what kind of set up is this BG? How is that bucket attached to the tote?

last night was the last night in the bucket. she in the new system now.

this is a 100% sealed system. not like the budget stuff. it wont be opened until the plant is harvested. this one will be hooked to a chiller and she will be gassed :)

uh oh, the gloves are on!

lol...... flashbacks of Rocky

"get up you son of a bytch......... and remember ole mickey loves ya"

im waiting on your 6,000 gallon setup. with 1,200ft ceilings and a million watts :)

you probably have your own power grid. and a hydro store in your garage.

you scare me man........

it's like a chess game now. i move, you move.

i'm halting construction on the b.d. system until i see what your first move is :)

you gonna need to rent a helicopter to get up there and trich check in a couple months ..... or do you have that covered already too?? :P

im waiting on your 6,000 gallon setup. with 1,200ft ceilings and a million watts :)

you probably have your own power grid. and a hydro store in your garage.

you scare me man........

it's like a chess game now. i move, you move.

i'm halting construction on the b.d. system until i see what your first move is :)

you gonna need to rent a helicopter to get up there and trich check in a couple months ..... or do you have that covered already to?? :P

naw man I am just going to patch into the satellite for keeping an eye on the tric's

I was trying to figure what size net pot I would need for the grand canyon

and hoover dam should work for a pump and elect. :blink:

1.5 pounds of pakalolo in just under 100 days :thumbsu:

choppng her down later tonight. if you want the schematics on this set-up/build p.m. me for details :D

gallery_13801_60_72078.jpg

Your killin me man. I think its a ploy to keep me from my duties. Ok I got to stop messin around and make something.

Hey B,

How'd you perform the transplant?

I'm pullin' up a couch for this one.

Props, bubblegrower! Healthy girls.

actually..... i was NOT prepared for this one at all.

a 5" flexnet pot is not standard material for a build like this. actually a build like this is not standard for a grow like this. i WILL be regretting this and cleaning up later. but i had no clue a month ago when first planting this particular plant in this particular pot that this would be happening...... and its too late to do anything now...... so............

i removed the netpot/roots/plant from the 5gal bucket and set them in here (the netpot you see here was only for mock-up)

gallery_13801_60_77296.jpg

(same plant....old pic)

gallery_13801_60_102214.jpg

i zip-tied the netpot to the lid in 4 places just to be sure. it's going to be a heavy plant :)

Archived