Simpson Oil

I have just been asked to help out 2 cancer patients that want to try Simpson`s oil. The problem is they want it in pills and I have never put oil in capsules before so any advice would be helpful and appreciated. I am also going to try and make a tincture out of oil by just mixing a 50/50 mix of food grade glycerin at low temps to incorporate it. I have never done this before and I know the correct way to make tincture but I do not have time to do it with the plant material. The 1 patient has very little time to live and wants it tomorrow so I am going to do the best I can with what I have. Thank You, Afi

I guess you could sample an amount yourself, the size of a cooked piece of rice or even smaller and in about 20 minuets you should start to feel it. I would then give it a couple of hours to feel the full effects. That shoud give you an idea of doseage for your patient. Then you would have a better idea of how much to put in each capsule for the patient. As I have discovered though, each batch I made was different in potentcy and effects.

I would suggest sucking the oil up into a medicine dispensing syringe to control dose size. Another idea would be to squeeze out doses onto some waxed paper then scoop it up into the capsule with a toothpick. Just a couple of ideas to help you out.

Otherwise, I am still a newbie to the Simpson Oil thing and still learning myself. I have watched the video several times to be sure not to miss anything. It basically consumed an entire day to make a batch from start to finish.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you could sample an amount yourself, the size of a cooked piece of rice or even smaller and in about 20 minuets you should start to feel it. I would then give it a couple of hours to feel the full effects. That shoud give you an idea of doseage for your patient. Then you would have a better idea of how much to put in each capsule for the patient. As I have discovered though, each batch I made was different in potentcy and effects.

I would suggest sucking the oil up into a medicine dispensing syringe to control dose size. Another idea would be to squeeze out doses onto some waxed paper then scoop it up into the capsule with a toothpick. Just a couple of ideas to help you out.

Otherwise, I am still a newbie to the Simpson Oil thing and still learning myself. I have watched the video several times to be sure not to miss anything. It basically consumed an entire day to make a batch from start to finish.

Thanks for the advice it is much appreciated. I believe I am going to try using a glass eyedropper to fill the capsules and use scales for dosing or syringe might be good too but I don`t have any so hopefully the dropper works. I thought about whipping it into budder or earwax to be able to handle easier as well but I don`t know how easy it is I have never tried it. I will be sure to do quality control before the patient receives it. <_< <_<

Thanks for the advice it is much appreciated. I believe I am going to try using a glass eyedropper to fill the capsules and use scales for dosing or syringe might be good too but I don`t have any so hopefully the dropper works. I thought about whipping it into budder or earwax to be able to handle easier as well but I don`t know how easy it is I have never tried it. I will be sure to do quality control before the patient receives it. <_< <_<

keep in mind, after fully processing, when the simpson oil cools it becomes thick like tar, maybe even a little thicker. I found it easier to suck it up in the syringe when the oil was still warm. I don't know if the dropper will work, but it might while the oil is still warm.

You can find the two teaspoon medicine syringes online rather inexpensive. I ended up getting mine at Meijer and the ones I got only came in a kit with the syringe and one of those dosing spoon things for kids, but that was my only option at that time.

Good luck and be safe!! and make sure you view the entire "Run From the Cure Video" too. There is a lot of useful information in there.

Yeah I was hoping that with the oil warmed up until runny would work. The only problem I see is if the warm oil would start to melt the capsule or not. I guess I will find out soon enough I am boiling off my oil now and yes TSC has them in the farm animal aisle usually in a locked cabinet.

I orally ingest Simpson oil from time to time but I just hate the flavor. What I do is squeeze the dose on a piece of a cracker and put another small piece of cracker on top, like a teeny Simpson oil sandwich. I make it small enough to swallow with a drink. Works great and no nasty flavor....

Freeze the oil. A Teflon bag works great. When frozen, crunch it up using a roller on the outside of the bag. Then just pour the powder into the capsules (or whatever). It will liquify quickly, so work fast.

That is a great idea. :goodjob: I don`t have Teflon bags do you think wax paper would work? Thanks, Afi

I orally ingest Simpson oil from time to time but I just hate the flavor. What I do is squeeze the dose on a piece of a cracker and put another small piece of cracker on top, like a teeny Simpson oil sandwich. I make it small enough to swallow with a drink. Works great and no nasty flavor....

That is the way I first tried it except I didn`t think of putting a top on the cracker untill the second time. Boy that stuff sticks to your teeth and will leave that taste in your mouth for hours. Another great way is to heat a teaspoon of honey and mix the oil with the honey and eat or ad to tea or coffee. It actually tastes pretty good.

That is a great idea. :goodjob: I don`t have Teflon bags do you think wax paper would work? Thanks, Afi

I would be concerned that wax would end up in the oil if wax paper was used. The frozen oil is crushed inside the layers. Teflon bags are a durable solution. The frozen oil will easily detach from the inside of the teflon bags when the oil is frozen.

I would be concerned that wax would end up in the oil if wax paper was used. The frozen oil is crushed inside the layers. Teflon bags are a durable solution. The frozen oil will easily detach from the inside of the teflon bags when the oil is frozen.

I am not familiar with teflon bags. Do they have them at grocery stores or meijers?

Freeze the oil. A Teflon bag works great. When frozen, crunch it up using a roller on the outside of the bag. Then just pour the powder into the capsules (or whatever). It will liquify quickly, so work fast.

Hey, thanks for the tip. When I gave out samples the first thing that came to my mind was aluminum foil and a toothpick! I know it is not the best option, but the first thing that came to mind.

GrowGoddess,

I'm new to the MMMA, and this is my first post, whoooohoooo. I've been using the Simpson Oil for over a month now, taking a double dose per day, (cause I like it, and I can feel it for at least 8 hours). My blood pressure has normalized, no more junk food cravings (important for a cannabis lover), better sleep, energy, mood. NOW I feel like I'm healing. I won't know how the oil affects my more serious health issues until my next blood test, but I will say this, if possible, I will never stop using this oil. It's changed my life.

Thanks for starting this thread, (it's the reason I joined this forum), and keep posting info on your results and journey. I am very encouraged.

You all seem like you've got it goin' on.

Thanks,

Bud

I am not familiar with teflon bags. Do they have them at grocery stores or meijers?

I would assume that a Cooking Bag or Crock Pot Bag ( High Temperature Oven Cooking Bag ) would work out fine . They are readily available in any grocery store in the Foil & Saran Wrap section . I would figure you could just cut one up and use a smaller piece folded or rolled up in the freezer .

Would placing a dosage in a Jello Shot work ? Seems like the Flavoring & Sugar would mask the Oil taste and make it kinda like a Medicated Finger Food . I'm sure the Jello Box has mixing instructions on it to make a Finger Jello Version that kid's love so much . Food fer Thought ,,,

so..

this may seem like a remedial question but whats the difference between Butane extraction and the pure alcohol or other product used in Simpson oil?

is there and advantage in it either way? what about the bubble hash bags? i have considered trying a set of these.

some of the fine folks i have met since joining this escapade use butane extraction and love the BHO produced. i was just wondering if the results were similar, or if there was an advantage in one of the methods of extraction.

i havent tried any of them yet, but i want to have them all LOL

Currently, I see these on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Reusable-Teflon-Cooking-Bags-Pouches-Rocket-Grill-/360348735043?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e6755643#ht_1154wt_835

Another poster suggested cooking bags. If they are teflon, then I would use them. I will be checking this out myself. :thumbsu:

I watched the"Run From The Cure" video and was impressed. I made the same oil in the mid 90's utilizing the exact same method of extraction at the direction of a book I bought online called" Marijuana Chemistry". My friends and I at the time had no ideas of the curative properties present! I now experimented with Everclear as a solvent and it worked fine. Double wash with frozen alcohol, powdered dry quality mj stock that was heated on a bakink sheet at 180-200° F to decarboxylize. 1/4 lb yielded about 10 g! I heat for 6 hrs after its thick to make into a stiff taffy consistecy, then roll into a rope the diameter of cooked rice. Then wrap with a rice paper, cut into 3/16" long pieces and either smoke, or orally ingest for restful sleep! Works great for my degenerative disk disease and arthritis pain! Also excellent for anxiety! I posted the exact process once but that was on old site, andi don't think certain charging members appreciated their secret being exposed even though its not really a secret! Anyway, it may hve been deleted because of liability reasons even though I made it a point to warn potential burn and or explosin victims! Thanks for the topic! KGB

I watched the"Run From The Cure" video and was impressed. I made the same oil in the mid 90's utilizing the exact same method of extraction at the direction of a book I bought online called" Marijuana Chemistry". My friends and I at the time had no ideas of the curative properties present! I now experimented with Everclear as a solvent and it worked fine. Double wash with frozen alcohol, powdered dry quality mj stock that was heated on a bakink sheet at 180-200° F to decarboxylize. 1/4 lb yielded about 10 g! I heat for 6 hrs after its thick to make into a stiff taffy consistecy, then roll into a rope the diameter of cooked rice. Then wrap with a rice paper, cut into 3/16" long pieces and either smoke, or orally ingest for restful sleep! Works great for my degenerative disk disease and arthritis pain! Also excellent for anxiety! I posted the exact process once but that was on old site, andi don't think certain charging members appreciated their secret being exposed even though its not really a secret! Anyway, it may hve been deleted because of liability reasons even though I made it a point to warn potential burn and or explosin victims! Thanks for the topic! KGB

Thanks for the input!

:thumbsu:

I just stumbled across this video on the Phoenix Tears website. http://phoenixtears.ca/

It mentions that quality is very important and a lot of patients are receiving low grade oil that is not adequate for their condition. It also mentions that there are patients that are getting scammed and not receiving quality oil medicine. The Phoenix Tears website has a lot of good information regarding the Simpson Oil and about Rick Simpson himself.

Don't know where I have been GG, but that is a fine post! Thanks so much. I have so many close to me that are suffering from things that I would love to try Simpson Oil on, and I hope to be able to supply it some day in the not too distant future. I believe this is going to run like wildfire and so far we are just seeing the tip of the iceburg as to what cannabis will and can do!pur_iceberg.jpgWildfire.jpghealthsolutionsbook.jpg

Archived