Aclu Of Mi East Lansing Meeting

Dear xxx,

Medical Marijuana: Legalities and Realities in East Lansing

Tuesday, April 26 at 7:00 p.m.

East Lansing Public Library

950 Abbot Road

East Lansing, MI

This event is free and open to the public. No registration is required.

For more information, visit our website.

Please join the ACLU of Michigan Lansing Branch Tuesday, April 26 for Medical Marijuana: Legalities and Realities, an open discussion led by Staff Attorney Dan Korobkin.

In 2009, an overwhelming majority of Michigan citizens voted to allow registered patients to use and cultivate medical marijuana to treat serious illnesses.

However, some cities in Michigan have enacted ordinances effectively banning medical marijuana in violation of state law.

Although following the law, registered medical marijuana patients and caregivers have been evicted from public housing and fired from their jobs.

The ACLU of Michigan is currently challenging ordinances and policies that put law-abiding medical marijuana patients and caregivers at risk of prosecution, eviction or termination.

Join us in East Lansing on April 26 to discuss misconceptions and realities about patients' rights and our work to defend compassionate care.

Sincerely,

ACLU of Michigan Lansing Branch

AWESOMW AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! Wish I could be there to join and to show yet another number against these injustices!! I wish you all the best and Creator Bless you for all the hard work, effort and passion you are putting in this for all of us out here suffering.. You and your work will never be forgotten!! :) Now to see them bite it, chew it and swallow it will be utopia!!! :) Peace and love to all!!

AWESOMW AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! Wish I could be there to join and to show yet another number against these injustices!! I wish you all the best and Creator Bless you for all the hard work, effort and passion you are putting in this for all of us out here suffering.. You and your work will never be forgotten!! :) Now to see them bite it, chew it and swallow it will be utopia!!! :) Peace and love to all!!

Yeah! I love how you put that!!!

Archived