Dr Greenthumbs Endless Sky

OK after a short layoff from docs gear I'm back to the front the beans have been ordered and I'm making space in my garden to accommodate docs endless sky which I'm hoping is all he says it is .

Endless sky has a very short flower period (42-45) days high THC and its also a large yielder something all growers desire . :thumbsu:

More to follow!

Indoor Growth

Outdoor Growth

Finished height

18" to 24"þ

Plant height

4' to 6'

Yield (g/m²)

SOG

400 to 500 g

Yield

300 to 1,200 g

Flowering

42 to 45 Days

Finish

Mid September,

when planted

May 5th

Potency Key: Strains like

AK-47 or White Widow would

have a rating of 4 out of 5 Frost Resistance -

Spring

Good

Frost Resistance -

Fall

Poor

When flowered at a cutting height of 12"

(with 36 hour dark period at onset)

Very cool, King! i was able to try some Endless Sky a while back, and it had this light almost flowery-breezy-sky type smell and taste to it. so odd to taste that in something you're smoking. it was really great stuff though, and i can't wait to see how it grows out!

Great choice KD,

I can't wait to see your new pride and joys! Wait until see the cola's you are going to have!

Start out really light on the nutrients and bring them up slowly. Let the plant tell you what she wants. She will burn up on you if you go by some of the books out there that say she loves a constant 1500 PPM and higher nutrient schedule. She really does have to be worked up slowly with her feedings, but otherwise she is a beautiful and easy strain to work with. She generally takes a little longer to finish in my experience, but hopefully you will get an earlier finishing pheno. Every room and environment is different. I grew her for several years and really miss her. Her father "Grenadine" is still one of my all time favorite strains which I dearly miss.

Lilman has a lot of knowledge on this strain.

Gratz on the Endless sky King its a great strain that has the best of both worlds..Yield and potency. It is a bit of a light feeder during veg, just keep an eye on her and you will be fine. There is an early finishing pheno type but i never found it, i took everything to 9 to 10 weeks.

Its a great yielder 1 gram per watt is easily attainable with decent growing skills.

Good Times : Lilman

it's my main strain...

- SOG will produce the best. ES tends to grow a massive center cola. it does not bush out much.

- ES may look done at 50 days, but it is not. It is more of a 70 day strain if you like the full stone effect.

- Easiest plant to grow in my garden.

- Pest resistant.

- Does great in coco coir.

- Smells like flowers with a bit of a skunky undertone.

- Very strong high and great medicinal value for pain issues.

Doc Greenthumb's Endless Sky, you say?

gallery_23506_730_21711.jpg

Well, this would be it...after 48 days in flower under 600 watt Hortilux HPS with CFL side lights...

2nd time I've run it...and if you looked at the trich's through a scope...you'd know it's done.

If you went to 70 days on this as mentioned in a post here...I strongly feel you would be into degradation...but that's just my opinion...if you are doing it successfully (70 day flower) more power to you!

This plant is 31" tall...was in Fox Farm soil mix (Happy Frog, Ocean Forest) in 3 gallon injection molded nursery pot (actually holds 2.5 gal.)...and was nuted exclusively with Fox Farm---Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, & Cha Ching...also used mycorrhizal innoculant and molasses...

It can be a little 'nute sensitive'...had more trouble on the first run...but once you know what it likes...it's a breeze...

You will like the strain...productive and very nice buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Peace,

The Happy Wanderer

OK people the journals now underway i had a ugly looking bubba go strange on me early in flower so i culled her for oil i now have space for a couple endless sky the fem beans are sitting between two pieces of papertowel on a plate under a ceramic bowl so no light can get in its sitting on my veg table once the taproots show ill start with the pictures.

OK people the journals now underway i had a ugly looking bubba go strange on me early in flower so i culled her for oil i now have space for a couple endless sky the fem beans are sitting between two pieces of papertowel on a plate under a ceramic bowl so no light can get in its sitting on my veg table once the taproots show ill start with the pictures.

Hey King,

I love the avatar....you are aladinsane indeed.

Well, this would be it...after 48 days in flower under 600 watt Hortilux HPS with CFL side lights...

2nd time I've run it...and if you looked at the trich's through a scope...you'd know it's done.

If you went to 70 days on this as mentioned in a post here...I strongly feel you would be into degradation...but that's just my opinion...if you are doing it successfully (70 day flower) more power to you!

This plant is 31" tall...was in Fox Farm soil mix (Happy Frog, Ocean Forest) in 3 gallon injection molded nursery pot (actually holds 2.5 gal.)...and was nuted exclusively with Fox Farm---Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, & Cha Ching...also used mycorrhizal innoculant and molasses...

It can be a little 'nute sensitive'...had more trouble on the first run...but once you know what it likes...it's a breeze...

Peace,

The Happy Wanderer

Peace,

The Happy Wanderer

what was the yield of the 31in plant