Ann Arbor Bust

JoeyB

Good deal! Get all the illegal black market marijuana off the street. I'm all for law and order, as long as the order of the law is followed.

Now...when is the state going to start auditing pharmacies for the number of prescriptions coming from the same Dr's over, and over, and over again for narcotic pills.

And how about the office that looks at Dr's prescription writing practices? They say their scared of the state to recommend MM but sure as hell will write out Oxycontin scripts all day long, state needs to put a real scare into them, pull a few licenses.

And what about these card mills popping up all over again?! In my bi-weekly sales paper, "$75 certifications-No records needed-Web Cam recommendations available-Get legal today-Get meds today" How the hell is that "clinic" legal?!

Why is the state allowing such blatant violations of the MMMP to occur and yet want to scream in the press the program is out of control, BS! Lansing is lazy and there apparently isn't any money in busting Dr's, pharmacies, or card mills, just Patients and Caregivers.

Lansing ya wanna get the program running smoothly, seriously? Fully implement the law as written for crying out loud. Knock off the 'its illegal under federal law" the US Supreme Court knocked your dick in the dirt with that one. And Schuette...tell L.E. to start asking at doors instead of kicking them in if marijuana is suspected of being grown there.

Your little GI Joe's can still be there to back'em up but,tell'em to start using their heads for once instead of place to just hold a helmet. And if a Patient or Caregiver presents a current registration card and ID, adios. You don't gotta go home but ya gotta get the truck out of there.

Two years now and still no review panel we have people suffering and risking jail because of ideological. religious, and personal feelings getting in the way of what we the voters said yes to. Courts full of sick and in some cases dieing defendants are you proud Lansing?

Do you all feel like you're protecting society? You guys do realize most of us are disabled and sick right...

Enough is enough...

Ed

In one story I read where the DEA told them they had "ongoing" investigation in A2.

This is just too convienant in my opinion: you get pulled over by a 'boat mechanic' cop from the MSP in downtown Ann Arbor and the DEA is there to help you unload the product by the side of the road?

The leo are just trying to cover the snitch for a while longer with this line. They know that desperate people want to fool themselves that everything is alright; so just the suggestion of a 'plausable' scenario for the 'discovery' is probably enough to get the rest to let thier guard down.

This was a large haul; it's possible the leo weren't ready to seek indictments yet but wanted to prevent this from getting to market without blowing the rest of the investigation. I would assume this scenario just to be safe.

Something tells me this is somehow connected to dispensaries and will be used against us.

I fully expect us to have our Montana moment soon where they raid dozens of dispensaries in one day.

Something tells me this is somehow connected to dispensaries and will be used against us.

I fully expect us to have our Montana moment soon where they raid dozens of dispensaries in one day.

Sounds like leo is up on things. That much is for sure from out of state, for the dispenseries. Screw them. I hope they all get shut down. I dont want to here about patients needing thir meds, I know that but these guys are here only to make money off the law. I was in a local grow shop and met another punk from Col. He came here to help patents, bull here to make money. If one of these places sold 200 dollar oz of good meds I would agree. Do you think they sell all that to dispenseries. No way, alot is making it to the street. And when caught these drug dealers cry Im a patient. I am for dispensaries when they are written in the law, hell I would open one.

Sounds like leo is up on things. That much is for sure from out of state, for the dispenseries. Screw them. I hope they all get shut down. I dont want to here about patients needing thir meds, I know that but these guys are here only to make money off the law. I was in a local grow shop and met another punk from Col. He came here to help patents, bull here to make money. If one of these places sold 200 dollar oz of good meds I would agree. Do you think they sell all that to dispenseries. No way, alot is making it to the street. And when caught these drug dealers cry Im a patient. I am for dispensaries when they are written in the law, hell I would open one.

i agree with everything you just said

Maybe Lansing will realize the amount of money being stolen from Michigan and do something positive, LIKE FULLY ENACT OUR LAW!

I see what schitte and snydley are up to, create a crisis. "look at all this illegal marijuana" Yeah from Arizona!!

Here in Michigan we don't grow illegal medical cannabis and the vast majority of money spent in Michigan with Michigan Patients & Caregivers stays in Michigan.

Recall them all, let unemployment sort them out. (sorry forgot you have to work to collect unemployment, Lansing doesn't qualify)

90% of the politicians give the other 10% a bad reputation.

- Henry Kissinger

Ed

Archived