Brown Spotting In Center Of Leaves?

tooldini

I am running my first normal sized plant grow LOL used to growing lowryders under CFL's. I have 1 Royal Haze and 1 Cali Hash Plant un 400 HPS. These plants have been thru alot. First 43 days from seed was in a 16oz cup. I then transplanted into 3 gal smart pots. Well they were put on 12/12 and started growing pretty well. Had a little issue when I did some work on the cabinet and plugged the fan on timer instead of light. The light was on 16+ hours with no vent fan running so temps got well over 100. The tops were fried so I cut them off. I have noticed now I have some brown spots starting in the center of some leaves. Could this be because of the heat a few days ago? I also have plenty of fully yellow leaves that are yellow but still soft. I use earth juice nutrients (growth formula) I was thinking maybe I should be using the bloom formula would this help for the yellowing? They have been in flower for over 3 weeks. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Jeff

Thanks guys I am using Happy Frog soil. I will back off the nutes I was using 2 table spoons about everyother watering I mix it with the water first. Well I am learning alot and my next grow till surely go much better. I have never tested any PH soil or water. I use well water that is really really good. I tested the water years ago for my mini reef and it was fine. I know it is almost phosphate free cause thats what I was concerned about then. I should invest in a PH tester someday.

I love grwoing it so much. I have only used it twice in 2 weeks LOL I mostly use it to help my asthma it is great for that. What would too much water do? I have been watering almost daily sometimes. I figured since it was running kinda hot in that cabinet it may be good plus someone else on here said I may need to do so for high temp areas? Can't wait to get my room in my above garage attic set up.

Archived