Critical Mass

hey peeples-

CRITICAL MASS

every time i medicate with this strain i am reminded how it is such a nice evening strain

-very very medicinal!

would be nice to get a slip of this-I hear the Yield is outta control too!PM me if you can sort me out... we are in Holland fully carded

Namaste-Tater

don't wanna send to europe for genetics

Critical Mass is Big Bud which is Afghani x Skunk #1, Critical+ is Big bud x Super Skunk I believe. Haven't finished her yet to see the results, and I haven't grown Mr. Nice's critical Mass, however I have grown several big bud strains with mixed results, none of them have ever been as sativa dom as the Critical+

I believe the Critical + is an S1 of a select Critical Mass pheno.

Yeah I did some research after this thread and here's what I've come across, its a selfed cut of "Critical Bilbo" a special sativa looking Critical Mass

The Critical Bilbo is a living legend, because while his fame grows, more and more clones extend on all sides. Like all large plants have a certain life span, having already passed the half-decade, one can consider Ecuador last of his reign. A great way to celebrate the success of this plant as a Girl for 2008 is to ask the farmers who know her well.

The first thing to check is Makonha Cesar, the father of Bilbo Critical. "This cutting Bilbo was selected more or less eight years, a culture that led to my friend Mike, came from one of the first packages of the bank Mr Nice. Out among all other seeds that germinate, Sativa in appearance, with long narrow leaves. In mid-flowering, what looked like a sativón plant became a fruity and loaded with buds, none of his sisters was compared. Gave off an intense smell, taste and aroma quickly caught our attention so we decided to preserve and grow your cuttings. It has very good production, both indoors and outdoors, compact and highly resinous buds that added to its early flowering make it a very popular host of any garden. The first prize Highlife Cup 2004 NCB has made it possible to spread throughout the country. "It's a very great personal satisfaction to see a plant you have selected continually wins championships."

Another who knows the plant since its inception, David Ortue: "The Critical Bilbo is a plant that will surely throw away at first sight a serious selection of seeds, in principle grows cluttered, with lots of internodal separation and look weak, Inside there to hold it. Outdoors instead behaves contrary, they leave strong plants, medium height, with dense long buds. We are facing a crushing Indica, mature between 45-55 days of flowering indoor cultivation, outdoor is ready the second week of September, with good production per m2. Intense sweet aroma that intoxicates whole environment where it is, beware, it smells too good and then betray us if we have no odor-free systems. We note that produces droplets of sugar flowers, which is not true in many other varieties. Its flavor is very sweet fruit, cloying and its effect is very narcotic "

Oscar also, of delta9 Bilbao grow, has won the Critical Bilbo: "He comes to me in 2003 from the hand of Cesar, was among the first plants I got nothing but open delta9, it quickly became the queen. Easy to grow, very fast and especially the sharp smell that lets you smoke it a few days after cutting. We flowering of 47 or 48 days and the plant is ready, also supports 60 days but for my taste is too narcotic. Outdoor is the most in demand by growers Biscay, if all goes well they can pick up in mid-September, even as rain will mold problems with it. Once the evidence is irrelevant and never lets you forget that dense and penetrating aroma. "

Dr Juanito Manoverde Cogollo Santander is another champion of the Critical Bilbo: "Since 2004, this plant work without interruption, no matter and exterior or interior, never missing Bilbo Critical plants. It is one of the fastest I've seen could be harvested within 45 days of flowering, although I prefer to leave it a little more body to catch and filled with resin, 10 or even 15 days. The smell can become so pervasive that there is no way to go out with marijuana in his pocket because all your clothes smell. One of the best features that have become so popular in the North is the ease with which it occurs abroad, due to its speed in mid-September you can pick up and mature before they reach the dreaded rain. "

Finally, the opinion of Hugo's Pick and Sowing, who knows from almost its inception, "shortly after Mr Nice Seed Bank came to light, Cesar and Mikel took a pack of Critical Mass which all selected plant know, based on their aroma, taste, very good production and a lot of resin produced in addition to having little leaf on the bud, making it easy to manicure. Growing the plant shows a pattern of a thin stem and some branches. It adapts well to indoor and outdoor and it is a highly valued plant with attached and suitable for all styles of culture, also has the aroma and taste so peculiar that once you do not forget tasting and you can tell. It is a very easy plant to grow. "

Archived