Town Hall Live: Medical Marijuana

fyi; SHOW UP - SPEAK UP - STAND UP

http://cmntv.org/2011/04/town-hall-live-medical-marijuana/

Michigan Town Hall Live

Monday, April 25, 2011 – 6-7pm

Join CMNtv and The Oakland Press for a conversation on the the issues facing Michigan today. Host Charlie Langton moderates a discussion on Michigan’s Medical Marijuana Law.

TOPIC: Michigan Medical Marijuana Law

PANELISTS:

Attorney Matthew Abel

Attorney Michael Komorn

State Sen. Mike Kowall, R – White Lake

WHERE TO WATCH:

STATEWIDE WATCH ONLINE: www.cmntv.org/watch

CMNtv’s OAKLAND COUNTY CITIES: Cable Channel 18

View a List of CMNtv Cities

SPEAK UP, BE HEARD:

CALL IN WITH YOUR COMMENTS: 248.589.7778

SEND IN YOUR COMMENTS ONLINE: www.theoaklandpress.com

JOIN OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE: Doors open at 5pm. Seating is limited. First Come, First Served, No Reservations. Click Here for Driving Directions.

Get a taste of Michigan Town Hall Live @ CMNtv’s Video On Demand Department.

Tags: medical marijuana, oakland press, promo, town hall live

Politicians want to change the law and still spewing the same BS about kids getting it, causing crime, and the voters were lied to.

Lansing wants to neuter our law to allow state run growers only!

Michael Komorn was our champion as usual as was Matt Abel

Politicians want to change the law and still spewing the same BS about kids getting it, causing crime, and the voters were lied to.

Lansing wants to neuter our law to allow state run growers only!

Michael Komorn was our champion as usual as was Matt Abel

Thanks Ed i missed it i have been posting that Lansing wants to change are Law and they will it's only a matter of time but this year it will happen

this is as you know a people's Law thats what makes are Law so great i hate to be so -----Neg: but it's whats going to happen

Thanks Ed i missed it i have been posting that Lansing wants to change are Law and they will it's only a matter of time but this year it will happen

this is as you know a people's Law thats what makes are Law so great i hate to be so -----Neg: but it's whats going to happen

Hey guys how are you?

only way they can change the law legally is with a super majority of 3/4 vote of both houses and even on the program they said they wouldn't happen.

They old politicians still believe all the lies about cannabis and think we voters don't know what we are doing when we vote.

They did agree its the dispensaries causing a majority of our problems along with the illegal growers and groups like Caregivers of America, that even Michael Komorn called completely illegal and nefarious in their actions by using our law to run an illegal marijuana selling scheme.

The politicians and LEO were in general agreement that patients need access to their medication but, they want to control our access.

They want to control price, quality, and who is allowed to be certified, not a Dr, but a politician in Lansing with no medical training.

Will check the web site tomorrow to see if they posted the recorded show.

Whats up with all the Larry King jokes :). Never implied i was a rocket scientist. Just trying to comply with this vague Michigan Marijuana Law. Tell me who was there to give me guidance. Answer no one was. Far as the chubby guy from Royal Choke he needs to be punched in the dick for being such a rectum. AH rectum i like that better any how nice choice

Archived