Hard Candys With Hash

Just figure out which way you would like to prepare your hash oil, high quality BHO or ISO works the best for candy.

Then get yourself one of these:

http://www.candylandcrafts.com/candykitshard.htm

Have fun :)

Actually at the compassion club the other day they did have hard candy with hash in it. made by someone called Captain Kirk

and they were called jolly hashers, dont know how to make them though

Actually at the compassion club the other day they did have hard candy with hash in it. made by someone called Captain Kirk

and they were called jolly hashers, dont know how to make them though

If its the Captain Kirk I know - he is from the MOCC - THC4U.com

I have been making hard candy with a simple recipe and hash-not hash oil.

You need a candy thermometer to make it.

Ingredients:

2 cups granulated sugar

2/3 cup corn syrup

3/4 cup water

1/2 teaspoon food color

1 dram (little bottles they sell) flavoring

dry hash (its up to you but 1/4 gm per sucker will work)

This recipe makes 20 suckers in my molds

In a large saucepan mix the sugar, corn syrup and water. Stir it over medium heat till it dissolves, then bring it to a boil without stirring.

When the syrup reaches 260 degreesF, add the color-you dont need to stir it. The boiling action stirs the color in.

When the temp reaches 300-remove from heat and add ground hash (I use a cofee grinder)

Stir in the whole dram of flavor and pour the mixture into oiled molds (a candy making shop will have this stuff)

Just let them cool and pop them out. Cherry and Cinnamon flavors are my patients favorites.

I have been making hard candy with a simple recipe and hash-not hash oil.

You need a candy thermometer to make it.

Ingredients:

2 cups granulated sugar

2/3 cup corn syrup

3/4 cup water

1/2 teaspoon food color

1 dram (little bottles they sell) flavoring

dry hash (its up to you but 1/4 gm per sucker will work)

This recipe makes 20 suckers in my molds

In a large saucepan mix the sugar, corn syrup and water. Stir it over medium heat till it dissolves, then bring it to a boil without stirring.

When the syrup reaches 260 degreesF, add the color-you dont need to stir it. The boiling action stirs the color in.

When the temp reaches 300-remove from heat and add ground hash (I use a cofee grinder)

Stir in the whole dram of flavor and pour the mixture into oiled molds (a candy making shop will have this stuff)

Just let them cool and pop them out. Cherry and Cinnamon flavors are my patients favorites.

• 8 months later...

Archived