No Way, Again ?

:notfair: no fkn way man, you have gotta be kidding me... :growl:

Dude, what can you do besides move outta there man, far far away from them.. I can only imagine what is going through your head :o

I'm so so so so so sorry they are doing this to you..... I'm speechless, I'm sure with all the court costs moving may not financially be a option, I had to move in the basement of my mothers home to get away from the cops.. so I can only imagine what you're going through, terrible terrible terrible

WTF I'm at a loss for words, When did this happen ?

Trix :bong2:

Guest Happy Guy

Sounds like they already moved. If the garage was unlocked you can question the chain of evidence in court. Anyone could have left a stem in an abandoned garage. Good luck. Throw your stems in a ditch or something like that, especially when you are HOT.

As a tax payer currently struggling with money right now this just enrages me. How many man-hours did we (the tax-payer) Fund on busting a patient for a F-ing stalk? How much gas did the operation take? How much of MY money did they use for this non-sense? Public Health Code violation? More like Civil Rights violation.

Tricky gentlemen snuck up on us last night and hauled me off for a "general Public Health Code Violation" 90 day misdemeanor, 500 dollar bond. Apparently they found a stalk at my old rental in the garage. Good times...

Just curious, what is keeping you in this county? They want you gone, get them (I know this will not help anyone after you but) drop every thing against you, wife,and kids if you move out of the county (sign under duressask your attorney). It's only a battle not the war. Even great Generals have had to back out of a battle to regroup and take the war back up on a different front with different tactics. Like maybe cival action against LEO?

Sounds like they already moved. If the garage was unlocked you can question the chain of evidence in court. Anyone could have left a stem in an abandoned garage. Good luck. Throw your stems in a ditch or something like that, especially when you are HOT.

Sounds very logical.

Hey Rich, Sorry to hear about the games these aholes are consistently pulling out on you. This is sad that they are allowed to do this to people. My questions to this are and what id throw up instantly to them would be First off PROVE ITS MINE!..Second off we havent been inhabiting there for months whose to say YOU didnt put it there FU.. Now this surfaces out of nowhere? WTF? :growl: Knit Picking this is all that is. Clutching at straws to try and get you any way they can for the stupidest of reasons and this shouldnot be allowed to be done! What if it was one of us!!??? I understand Mike komorn has been of much help in this but now I have to step up and say SET MONEY ASIDE this is going toooo far and this WILL get out to thier partners in other counties and already is bad in other places. Dirty! Man if i was the Attorney Id jump on this PRO BONO and kick all thier rectumes here in EMMET and this could be a case that would ROCK THIS STATE AND THIS MOVEMENT AGAINST THEIR TREATMENT OF PEOPLE!! SHOW THEM ALL THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET THIS HAPPEN TO ANY OF US!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Its one thing to uphold a form of law but apparently our tax dollars are needlessly being wasted on not only doughnuts and coffee in mass sums but also stupidity and yet again corruption..sheer crap! Just saying there comes a point when buisness and compassion and doing whats right should kick in. Especially since with a standing as such he has the power to do so - even the power to rock emmets foundations and uppity facism. Will NO ONE WITH the power step in and help this man and his family!!!??? Cmon now what if it was you!? :notfair::thumbsd::growl:

We are praying for you, barb, and jen and we are going to try n be at your court date the mon and tues before the rally... hopefully something good will come to change this pathetic straw clutchings of these insolent n excuses of human beings we've allowed to "rule" over us! Peace n love - Lara

Hey all, finally a second to sit. Thanks for the thoughts. We are thinking very hard about all of the advice. They JUST ABOUT have Barb and Jen and I beat. Anyway, turn-key caregiver's home for sale, downfall is local corruption by LEO.

Well I guess if anyone has a rental, lease w option or land contract that would be willing to work with us, PM me.. Have a cpl personal ref on here I'm sure, my work history is architectural draftsman, builder, roughneck, caregiver, pizza/deli owner..

Id go with the it was unlocked and anyone could have put that stem there even LEO . So there you go. They haven't messed with me like that though yet. I have 53 years in this town .Only left to serve my country i ain't going no where til I'm good and ready . And i will say LEO did plant buds in my garbage back in 2002 to secure a warrant. Said they would find cocaine ,guns ,money,marijuana they found nothing but a half oz of weed. Held guns to my teenage girls heads while I was at work.Come home to my house being all torn apart for no reason. So i know first hand about the corruption part of life with LEO . All these things will be brought out in front of a informed jury some day soon. They want to bring up the past so do I . OOOO bye the way they got me to plea bargin no probation no going to AA meetings just had to plead guilty and pay 1800 dollars. Why would i put perfectly good buds in the garbage any way sheesh

This is just BS and im sorry it is happening to you.

I almost dont want to click these threads and read them cause its just BS what LEO will do to anyone of US.

Its obvious they are using you as the example around there and there not gonna stop. I wouldnt doubt it if they look at this site and get a laugh at the end of the night and look forward to what your gonna say next.

I hope you can find some PEACE in your future and a nice quit home. so Good Luck with everything bud !

These type of things are encouraging me more and more to want to go to the rally. Is there a gathering area or place for the 3MA crowd ?

Thanks and Good Luck.

Sorry to hear of your bad news but the old boys club in Emmett Cty is very dangerous....welj is right your life is in danger in Emmett not only do they pander lies to marginalize anyone overstepping a shadow into the old networks agenda

Dude move to wolverine if u want to stay up that way different county...nice backward folk....and last time i lived their they had 1 cop who was cool as heck...mind you and I would say 90% of the population distrusts govt and wont be snoopy neighbors

And they have the lumberjack festival

Gotta love some drunk hillbillys wielding chainsaws

Peace and prayers are with you

Medicineman420 ~ lol...

I do not encourage anyone to grow here, or be a patient here for that matter. I recommend you take your money to traverse city where they've at the very least embraced the needs of the patient.

And my awesome lawyer Jesse Williams is there, and Eric VanDussen.. The place has a great outlook imho.

So we will no longer be the Emmet County Guinea Pigs ANYMORE!

If however, you DO find yourself in Petoskey and out of meds, visit my new dispensary, kiddie corner from the school and church at 420 Court street..

Was it a Mr Joshua gladu, Jason veroni(men in their young to mid 30's oround 6'1" tall with long pointy goatees gladu having short dark brown hair and veroni looking like a mutant freak on roids, and a gal I like to call "complain face" (D/Sgt. R. Hoss) orchestrating the chaos by chance. These people................ their time will come and karma is a female parental procreation! Spread their names as SANE so maybe they"ll be treated with the same lack of respect that they've been giving the medical marijuana community of Emmet. Veroni was originally from Schoolcraft Co. I'm assuming from the matching goatees and guns on their legs that Jason Veroni and. Joshua Gladu are best friends! Rot guys!

Archived