How Long Does It Take To Get My Michigan Medical Marijuana Card Check Cashed 1/10/11

If you look at Annie and Iceman's posts on page 43 of the Thread im about to post, they are about a month ahead of you. They got their cards last week of april too.

My Link

So, if your lucky it could be in the mail box very soon or, Could be a couple months still as Timmahh said.

Good luck :thumbsu:

a frind told me that i should of got a little green card but i never did can i get any info about this little green card

Did you send your check to them in Certified Mail ?

Thats what the green card is. Its proof that they received your check.

ok i emailed them and this is what i got Applications are approved or denied within 15 days of receipt. If denied, the patient will receive a certified letter from the State of Michigan explaining the reasons and what to do next. Currently staff is issuing registry ID cards for valid applications received January. Therefore, you should be receiving it in the near future.

Once it has been 20 days since the date the check or money order has been cashed, and if the patient has not received a certified letter of denial from the State, then in most cases, the patient (and if a caregiver was designated on the application) has been approved. Pursuant to the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act and General Rules, the copy of the application is deemed a valid registration card until the card is received.

Please be aware that not all law enforcement will accept a copy of the application and you may consider waiting until the registry ID card is received or seek legal counsel before you proceed to obtain medicinal marihuana.

I hope this information is helpful. For further information or to view status updates, please visit our website at www.michigan.gov/mmp.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Melissa M. Peters

Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message, including any attachments, from the Michigan Department of Community Health is intended solely for the use of the above named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of any confidential and/or privileged information contained in this email is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy any and all of the original message so it sonds like ill get it soon thank every one for there help

• 4 weeks later...

Archived