Live Cannabis Oil Extraction Demonstraion

The Cannabis Cancer Project will be at the Clare County Compassion Club BBQ June 18th and we will put on a cannabis oil extraction demonstration this demonstration will be presented by Peanutbutter and myself using the Run from Cure method introduced to us by Rick Simpson.

We have the had the Honor to speak at the Clare Compassion Club on two occasion and all I can say about this club is what a great group of people.The Clare County Compassion Club is true example what a compassion club should be. I really need to be member of this Club this club truly demonstrates Compassion thanks to there help and compassion they have assisted over 3 cancer patients with cannabis oil at no cost. And the Cannabis Cancer Project thanks them very much. Mayorherb Thank you for your devotion and out standing work you put into this cause.

At a BBQ? The rick simpson method requires no spark or open flame anywhere near the extraction...

I think it is great what your doing. It is truly a good thing trying to educate people about this. I am not being sarcastic here. :goodjob:

however, Please do be careful, the rick simpson method does create an atmosphere that is dangerous, even outdoors. Rick himself says it over and over, and people blow themselves up all the time not following smart practices. This is not something you should try while you are medicated, never indoors, and definitely following smart practices. I would hate to hear about a few people who saw your demonstration and then went home and tried it in their basements next to their hot water heaters and blew up their homes.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1012780/posts

Mr. Appleby was in the bathroom of his Blake Boulevard apartment, trying a dangerous method to get some use out of the non-smokable parts of his marijuana plants

Friends suspect he then tried to light a joint, igniting an explosion that blew the bathroom door off its hinges

I know, this is a different method, but trust me, evaporated solvent is just as dangerous as butane. It can be used as fuel in a gasoline engine, it is capable of explosion. Make sure to go over all of the dangers and what to do to mediate them.

Edit: realized that I sounded kinda like a jerk above... Probably still do but would rather sound like a jerk and save someone from some major trauma...

Guest Happy Guy

At a BBQ? The rick simpson method requires no spark or open flame anywhere near the extraction...

I think it is great what your doing. It is truly a good thing trying to educate people about this. I am not being sarcastic here. :goodjob:

however, Please do be careful, the rick simpson method does create an atmosphere that is dangerous, even outdoors. Rick himself says it over and over, and people blow themselves up all the time not following smart practices. This is not something you should try while you are medicated, never indoors, and definitely following smart practices. I would hate to hear about a few people who saw your demonstration and then went home and tried it in their basements next to their hot water heaters and blew up their homes.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1012780/posts

I know, this is a different method, but trust me, evaporated solvent is just as dangerous as butane. It can be used as fuel in a gasoline engine, it is capable of explosion. Make sure to go over all of the dangers and what to do to mediate them.

Edit: realized that I sounded kinda like a jerk above... Probably still do but would rather sound like a jerk and save someone from some major trauma...

If they used an isomerizer it would be safe. I hope they aren't going with the frypan method again. I believe it takes at least 8 hours to completely extract the active ingredients from cannabis. Anything less is a waste.

They said they are using the Rick Simpson Method from "Run from the Cure". It uses a rice cooker, unfortunately not a isomerizer... I would love to get my hands on one of those.

If they have an improved method from the method on Run from the Cure, I would think about going to see it. I just know from experience that evaporating gallons of a) naptha b) Isopropyl Alcohol c) ether into the air can create an explosive environment.

Even in the video Rick has a fan blowing around it the whole time.

If they used an isomerizer it would be safe. I hope they aren't going with the frypan method again. I believe it takes at least 8 hours to completely extract the active ingredients from cannabis. Anything less is a waste.

So there's nothing that either one of us is able to do correctly.

So when are you going to run your class? How much do you charge?

What do you do with the material after you make it?

I guess there is no one else on planet earth that knows exactly how to do all of that. And that seems to be you.

Soooo .. all knowing master, fill us with wisdom.

We accept that we are worthless.

Only you are worthy. And all knowing.

Guest Happy Guy

So there's nothing that either one of us is able to do correctly.

So when are you going to run your class? How much do you charge?

What do you do with the material after you make it?

I guess there is no one else on planet earth that knows exactly how to do all of that. And that seems to be you.

Soooo .. all knowing master, fill us with wisdom.

We accept that we are worthless.

Only you are worthy. And all knowing.

You can use the rice cooker but you must rig up a custom lid. I can show you pictures of one that another member made.

Be very careful when you do these extractions in public. The anti medical cannabis people are just waiting for any excuse to compare us to a meth lab. If you were to be reckless in public we will all pay for it. Mostly the patients that count on our oil would pay because we couldn't legally make it anymore. You have a sarcastic tone that only serves you. Remember who you serve.

You can use the rice cooker but you must rig up a custom lid. I can show you pictures of one that another member made.

Be very careful when you do these extractions in public. The anti medical cannabis people are just waiting for any excuse to compare us to a meth lab. If you were to be reckless in public we will all pay for it. Mostly the patients that count on our oil would pay because we couldn't legally make it anymore. You have a sarcastic tone that only serves you. Remember who you serve.

So you know all but think it's bad to share what you know.

Sharing knowledge is a bad thing .. It can hurt everyone ..

Are you trying to say you should be the only person in the state that understands this material and how to make it?

The rice cooker isn't the only tool that Rick used. Toward the end, he used a distillation setup that would turn off when the temperature reached 190F.

Because of this lower temperature, I've been using lower temps that produced by the cooker.

Hey PB,

when you mention the run for the cure method, the main one discussed is a rice cooker in open air. At least that's what I got from it. I think the main point is we are asking that you be safe about it and think that some of these people that might see your demonstration may not understand they can't stand there smoking a doobie while they are doing this. If you are using a distillation setup, that might be something I try to make it over to see, or if Happy Guy had a pic of the lid some other member had. If it is just a rice cooker, I won't bother, I know how to do that.

Overall, I think it is great what the Cannabis Cancer Project is doing, and I completely believe your intentions are in the right place. When someone sees something online and they try it and blow themselves up, there is no tie back to the MMMA or any of us. Once you are giving demonstrations, they can tie it right back to you, and if you can't show that they were not following your directions, or completely ignored your warnings, I am pretty sure there can be some liability, at least some bad press.

So all I was saying is be careful, and make sure to point out all warnings about sparks, flames, etc. Explain how handled correctly it is safe, but it is explosive, so don't try this in a basement next to the water heater, or even outside next to a burning fire pit. people might get the wrong idea if you have a grill turned on right next to where you are doing the demonstration.

Be careful, be smart, and don't expect that everyone that sees this is going to be smart... That's why we see news reports of people blowing themselves up making BHO indoors all the time.

Guest Happy Guy

So you know all but think it's bad to share what you know.

Sharing knowledge is a bad thing .. It can hurt everyone ..

Are you trying to say you should be the only person in the state that understands this material and how to make it?

The rice cooker isn't the only tool that Rick used. Toward the end, he used a distillation setup that would turn off when the temperature reached 190F.

Because of this lower temperature, I've been using lower temps that produced by the cooker.

I'm not going on and on with you on this web site. It's ridiculous behavior. I can say that I have provided, on several web sites, the complete instructions of how I make it. I posted pictures and answered all questions. Your sarcasm is sickening.

For the sake of anyone that might glean some knowledge between your sarcasm. You can use just about any closed system that vaporizes the alcohol and condences it so it drips on the dried and finely ground cannabis. You can use the same method to remove the alcohol from the active ingredients you have captured in the alcohol. You can use a 100 watt light bulb as your heat source. A 100 watt bulb, near a darkened surface, will produce the consistent temp you need to boil the alcohol. It's that simple. The important thing is to make sure it's a closed system for safety. Public safety. Good public relations are always the highest priority so we do not scare people into thinking we are operating dangerously.

Hey PB, can you tell me where in the video the distiller is? They must not talk about it a lot because I just scanned over it real quick on you tube and only saw the rice cooker method.

It's not in the video.

I got that from Rick when I talked to him on the phone.

I'm not going on and on with you on this web site. It's ridiculous behavior. I can say that I have provided, on several web sites, the complete instructions of how I make it. I posted pictures and answered all questions. Your sarcasm is sickening.

For the sake of anyone that might glean some knowledge between your sarcasm. You can use just about any closed system that vaporizes the alcohol and condences it so it drips on the dried and finely ground cannabis. You can use the same method to remove the alcohol from the active ingredients you have captured in the alcohol. You can use a 100 watt light bulb as your heat source. A 100 watt bulb, near a darkened surface, will produce the consistent temp you need to boil the alcohol. It's that simple. The important thing is to make sure it's a closed system for safety. Public safety. Good public relations are always the highest priority so we do not scare people into thinking we are operating dangerously.

well .. you're doing it wrong on several points.

• 3 months later...

I am curious, how did it go? Sorry, coming in late to this thread, must have missed it.

Now, to be a little sarcastic (CedarSprings) did anyone blow themselves up since the event?

Anyway, I hope it went well and people learned how to make the beneficial oil. I am gratful for Rick Simpson's video "Run From the Cure". If it were not for that, I would not be able to help patients receive the benefits RSO has to offer.

Archived