Crohn's Vs Pb Oil

From now until 4/20/2012 my oil is being given away free of charge in limited situations.

This oil is being given away free for those that suffer from autoimmune digestive track disorders.

Including Gerd, Crohn's, Colitis, IBS.

The free oil is only for oral use. Persons wishing to use it topically are required to purchase the additional oil.

This is for anyone living in Michigan. For the time being, it is also limited to those patients and caregivers that are legal according to Michigan law.

In exchange for this free oil, I'm asking for some feedback.

This is not a clinical study. Rather it is a collection of anecdotal information that may be useful in the future.

Feedback information comes in the form of a simple set of 0-10 scale questions, where 10 is the worst and 0 is nothing at all.

The patient first answers the five 0-10 questions about symptoms.

Then they put three or 4 drops of the oil on their tongue.

The patient waits for 30 minuets then answers the same five simple questions.

This allows for an average to be produced. Still anecdotal in nature, but able to provide strong hints.

The symptoms:

Acid stomach

Overall abdominal tension

Gassy, gurgling feeling

Diarrhea

Pain

The numbers so far. (last update 5/28)

Number of responses 2

Averages:

Acid stomach from 4 to 2

tension from 7.5 to 1.75

gurgling from 8 to 2

Diarrhea from 7.5 to 1

Pain from 8 to 1.75

I expect many more forms to be returned shortly.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy Guy

From now until 4/20/2012 my oil is being given away free of charge in limited situations.

This oil is being given away free for those that suffer from autoimmune digestive track disorders.

Including Gerd, Crohn's, Colitis, IBS.

The free oil is only for oral use. Persons wishing to use it topically are required to purchase the additional oil.

This is for anyone living in Michigan. For the time being, it is also limited to those patients and caregivers that are legal according to Michigan law.

In exchange for this free oil, I'm asking for some feedback.

This is not a clinical study. Rather it is a collection of anecdotal information that may be useful in the future.

Feedback information comes in the form of a simple set of 0-10 scale questions, where 10 is the worst and 0 is nothing at all.

The patient first answers the five 0-10 questions about symptoms.

The patient waits for 30 minuets then answers the same five simple questions.

This allows for an average to be produced. Still anecdotal in nature, but able to provide strong hints.

The symptoms:

Acid stomach

Overall abdominal tension

Gassy, gurgling feeling

Diarrhea

Pain

The numbers so far. (last update 5/28)

Number of responses 2

Averages:

Acid stomach from 4 to 2

tension from 7.5 to 1.75

gurgling from 8 to 2

Diarrhea from 7.5 to 1

Pain from 8 to 1.75

I expect many more forms to be returned shortly.

Again, you should use gel caps. Why make them taste it? None of my patients like the taste. Just put it in a gel cap and down the hatch. For this study, it is what is indicated. The oil will be where it is needed sooner and in higher concentrations. It's not getting wasted in the upper GI tract.

Again, you should use gel caps. Why make them taste it? None of my patients like the taste. Just put it in a gel cap and down the hatch. For this study, it is what is indicated. The oil will be where it is needed sooner and in higher concentrations. It's not getting wasted in the upper GI tract.

applying 3 drops on small piece of bread and swallowing the piece of bread will have the same results but either method will work

Guest Happy Guy

There is quite a 'buzz'. You have to be very careful with first time users. They can get sick until they get used to it. It's a very strong medication.

Guest Happy Guy

applying 3 drops on small piece of bread and swallowing the piece of bread will have the same results but either method will work

Ever tried that? It's like eating a piece of bread with axle grease on it. Use a gel cap. They are very economical and work fantastic. It was such a great discovery when my patients first tried it that way. They all are very happy about the gel caps. Trust me on that.

pb is their any type of "buzz" from injestion of pb oil? my mother suffers from ibs as well as fibromyalga (sp) she is not a carded patient but i have been talking to her for months about getting her card and trying mmj for some relief. she is concerned as to being "buzzed" (she's 70 yo) and she "dont want to be high on the marijuana" lol... she is the prohibition queen so this is a huge step for her just talking about it.

There is zero "buzz" from this oil. That is not the purpose of the oil.

In order to get a "buzz" from this oil, a person would have to drink the whole bottle.

If a marijuana "buzz" is what you wish to get, eat a brownie or smoke a joint.

The ability of cannabinoids to relieve suffering is what I've tried to capture with the oil. Not the "buzz."

Guest Happy Guy

There is zero "buzz" from this oil. That is not the purpose of the oil.

In order to get a "buzz" from this oil, a person would have to drink the whole bottle.

If a marijuana "buzz" is what you wish to get, eat a brownie or smoke a joint.

The ability of cannabinoids to relieve suffering is what I've tried to capture with the oil. Not the "buzz."

Then it is not Simpson Oil. Maybe you should explain what IT is? Simpson Oil has a lot of THC in it. What have you got cooking?

Guest Happy Guy

Happy Guy,

I'm not talking about Rick Simpson oil. That is entirely different.

Thanks. Good to know that. I'll bet many other people reading this didn't know that. They would assume it is a Simpson style oil like I did. So this is your own secret recipe?

Then it is not Simpson Oil. Maybe you should explain what IT is? Simpson Oil has a lot of THC in it. What have you got cooking?

Usually my oil is applied topically. It is available in many locations across the state.

Early on I started getting reports back from people that had put a little on the tongue. I was shocked. They said they received benefit from such small amounts. At that rate some of these compounds must be effective in microgram doses.

I believe I've managed to capture a miracle in a bottle. But don't take my word for it. Watch what it does.

Here's Ken early on:

At Ken's rate of use, one single 0.5 fl oz bottle is a years supply of medicine.

Guest Happy Guy

Usually my oil is applied topically. It is available in many locations across the state.

Early on I started getting reports back from people that had put a little on the tongue. I was shocked. They said they received benefit from such small amounts. At that rate some of these compounds must be effective in microgram doses.

I believe I've managed to capture a miracle in a bottle. But don't take my word for it. Watch what it does.

Here's Ken early on:

At Ken's rate of use, one single 0.5 fl oz bottle is a years supply of medicine.

Simpson Oil is safe for oral use because it is a pure cannabis product. Using additives topically might not be dangerous. But using additives, and taking it orally, can be a very bad thing. Why would you add when the cure is the pure plant extract? Why add anything for oral usage?

Simpson Oil is safe for oral use because it is a pure cannabis product. Using additives topically might not be dangerous. But using additives, and taking it orally, can be a very bad thing. Why would you add when the cure is the pure plant extract? Why add anything for oral usage?

There are people that don't want the high. Yet they want the benefits.

Have you seen what my oil does for people when applied topically?

did you even read my post before you answered?? my question wasnt about me getting "high" WTF! i said (she's 70 yo) and she "dont want to be high on the marijuana" why do you put words in peoples mouths?? in every post you make do you have to act so effin arrogant? jeesh man get a effing grip pb... not everyone is your enemy!

Sorry .. I had just read both your reply and the replies from HG.

The lack of a high is a very important part of this oil. By having a lack of any high, the number of people willing to try it is much larger. I consider this an olive branch from the marijuana community to the religious right. They have bodies getting older also.

Guest Happy Guy

There are people that don't want the high. Yet they want the benefits.

Have you seen what my oil does for people when applied topically?

I have heard good things about it used topically. But I would strongly advise not to drink it. It could be very hazzardous to your health. We know pure cannabis products are safe. But the rest of the ingredients are a crap shoot as to what they might do to you if you take them orally. For Crones, the Simpson Oil has been effective in it's pure form.

Q-tipper

That line you highlighted in blue was intended for everyone that will read this thread. Including leo.

This is NOT recreational market material. There is no practical recreational use for this oil.

Geeze .. tried to answer five or more posts in one single post .. Sorry for the misfire.

Guest Happy Guy

Q-tipper

That line you highlighted in blue was intended for everyone that will read this thread. Including leo.

This is NOT recreational market material. There is no practical recreational use for this oil.

Geeze .. tried to answer five or more posts in one single post .. Sorry for the misfire.

Don't punish us caregivers that save patients with the pure oil by saying there is some kind of problem with it. Just because it is strong medicine, and you feel the effects, doesn't make it automatically recreational.

I have heard good things about it used topically. But I would strongly advise not to drink it. It could be very hazzardous to your health. We know pure cannabis products are safe. But the rest of the ingredients are a crap shoot as to what they might do to you if you take them orally. For Crones, the Simpson Oil has been effective in it's pure form.

Thank you for posting your concerns.

The primary compound I rely on has been approved by the FDA as a food additive.

A herb I use does not contain this compound. It is used by Native Americans. When they use it it is commonly chewed whole. Dose is about the size of a walnut.

Persons placing three or 4 drops of my oil on the tongue are consuming about 5mg of this root. Maybe even less.

There have been a couple of allergy reaction reports. So if someone has any known allergies they should proceed very slowly. A spot test on the skin. Then just a pinhead to taste if the skin doesn't react. Those that are very sensitive may wish to avoid this preparation.

Don't punish us caregivers that save patients with the pure oil by saying there is some kind of problem with it. Just because it is strong medicine, and you feel the effects, doesn't make it automatically recreational.

I'm not at all saying that RSO is for recreational use. Only that while RSO COULD be abused by the recreational market, this oil can not be used that way.

I'm kinda surprised that someone would suggest I would post something negative about the RSO??...

Guest Happy Guy

There are already many clinical trials that find that THC is part of the effectiveness of cannabis for Crohns. When you eliminated this you threw out most of the medical cannabis part of the cure. Kind of a bait and switch approach. People will have to get used to the fact that THC is a good thing. It's very strong and you will feel it in many ways. Some would call it 'high' and use it against us. It is what it is, The Cure. If you get 'The High' it would be a good indicator that the active ingredients are in there. No 'high', you lost the medicine.

Here is a useful page full of links to studies of medical cannabis and Crohns. http://ripatients.org/medical/crohns/

Archived