• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hhear

hhear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:21 AM

I would like to grow in my greenhouse. Can I legally grow in my greenhouse? and what are the restrictions?

#2 smokeythebear

smokeythebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

depends on you county PA mostly.

I know of a guy on his 3rd year in his greenhouse.....just make sure its a locked and enclosed facility, this guys is locked up tight and has motion alarms all over it...good luck getting in there!

a guy in the same county got hit for growing in a greenhouse and he had a fence and everything around it, took it to court and fought it. The judge said he was all good and let him go.

a guy in my county (judge and PA are bad for medical stuff) had 3 plants over and his greenhouse wasnt done being built.....someone called and then the cops came....i hear they pulled 3 and left the rest only to get a warrent later on for the stuff!

also heared on here of someone downstate spraying chemicals all over someones crop!

#3 Nix

Nix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

It needs a roof and a locked door. For mine I went with opaque plastic so no one can see inside, but light still penetrates. The lock won't prevent someone from breaking in, but it is legal under the law.

Edited by Nix, 05 July 2011 - 10:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users