Skin Cancer Pictures

gallery_87_112_156125.jpg

This is a series of pictures from a patient with squamous cell carcinoma. This is the forth time this cancer has attacked this patient. Nothing has ever stopped the progression of the cancer except for surgery in all three previous events.

His doctors are in awe. They have never seen anything like it before.

They are currently calling this "cancer controlled by cannabis."

Edited by peanutbutter

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a series of pictures from a patient with squamous cell carcinoma. This is the forth time this cancer has attacked this patient. Nothing has ever stopped the progression of the cancer except for surgery in all three previous events.

That is truely amazing!!!! Keep up the good work keep the oil flowing. You my man are a modern day medicine man, a gift to all of us on this earth, if only all would open there eyes to what this plant can really do. I truely admire your dedication, desire and compassion to help people the world needs lots more like you my friend!!!!

Preparations of cannabis were marketed in the United States before the 1930's.

One of the promoted uses for these "elixirs" was for the treatment of skin cancer. This promotion was by most, if not all, pharmaceutical companies.

Then our government made it illegal. Our Federal government made a medically accepted treatment for cancer illegal.

Today we hope to regain the knowledge that was lost and then to continue to expand from there.

That is truely amazing!!!! Keep up the good work keep the oil flowing. You my man are a modern day medicine man, a gift to all of us on this earth, if only all would open there eyes to what this plant can really do. I truely admire your dedication, desire and compassion to help people the world needs lots more like you my friend!!!!

Thank You for wanting us to keep the oil flowing but we need help currently we are working with 6 cancer patients and rely on donations to ensure these patients and uninterrupted supply of oil anyone wishing to assist us please pm Gersh or myself or you can email us at cannabiscancerproject@gmail.com

Hi PB !!1

These are remarkable photos !!!

Is the oil taken internally or is it applied to the skin cancer directly ?

How old is the patient ?

Keep up the great work !!!

Dr. Jinx

Initially the patient was only applying my topical oil. He then shifted to a 50/50 mix of my oil and Simpson oil.

All topical application.

Age? Guessing about 45 or 50.

Preparations of cannabis were marketed in the United States before the 1930's.

One of the promoted uses for these "elixirs" was for the treatment of skin cancer. This promotion was by most, if not all, pharmaceutical companies.

Then our government made it illegal. Our Federal government made a medically accepted treatment for cancer illegal.

Today we hope to regain the knowledge that was lost and then to continue to expand from there.

I have the deepest respect for you and budhabit for what you're doing - you both are truly selfless, good people. Your hearts are in the right place. :bow:

i'm no doctor, but that definitely looks like it's getting better. :thumbsu:

We showed some pics of same such thing to My Dr. She was amazed..You should of seen the look on her face..

On Wednesday morning, I will be on the radio with "JJ in the morning."

I will have this patient with me.

The show will be recorded and played again Sunday morning. Not sure where this will play.

The Detroit news is interested .. I'll probably have him on the planetgreentrees show Wednesday night.

On morning, I will be on the radio with "JJ in the morning."

I will have this patient with me.

The show will be recorded and played again Sunday morning. Not sure where this will play.

The Detroit news is interested .. I'll probably have him on the planetgreentrees show Wednesday night.

Hey PB what time does the show air Wednesday morniing

• 2 weeks later...

Get a skin doctor to look at it. Often skin cancer can be excised easily. If its basel cell carcinoma then its easy to deal with if caught early. On the other hand if its Melanoma it has to be dealt with immeadiatly since that will certainly kill you, and rather fast. I had a doctor and her sister got melanoma and she was dead at 36. On the other hand someone my wife worked with had it spoted on her ear by her husband. She went to a doctor they biopsied it, found it was melanoma and almost immediatly the surgeons removed the skin and it saved her life.No further treatment was neccesary although they checked to make sure they got it all.

Once you are certain the nature of the spot (it could be something else entirely), then you will be in better shape to decide what is best to do. If it's melanoma I would treat it like it was a house on fire, if it's basel cell at an early stage then you will have time to try the oils without risking your life.

If its something else then I have no information. So no comment.

Good luck

Th

Peanut butter should I have this looked at? It has been on my shoulder for many many months. It gets kinda crusty and itches a little at times. I know your not a Dr. but figure I would ask your advice

skinspot.jpg

Edited by mrd