Anyone Else Seeing The Copters?!?

yester day around 1030am had a copter fly over the corn field behind the house a couple times then fly right over my house RIGHT OVER wtf. Followed by a couple county sheriff vehicals. anyway's this is the 1st i've seen them around the field here, but i've seen them fly over the river 5miles down the road at a buddy's house like 2 weeks ago and that was the 2nd time in 2 days supposedly. just curious on whether its just this area or everywhere... montcalm co

yester day around 1030am had a copter fly over the corn field behind the house a couple times then fly right over my house RIGHT OVER wtf. Followed by a couple county sheriffs. anyway's this is the 1st i've seen them around the field here, but i've seen them fly over the river 5miles down the road at a buddy's house like 2 weeks ago and that was the 2nd time in 2 days supposedly. just curious on whether its just this area or everywhere... montcalm co

I live next to selfrideg Air National Guard Base. I have Black Hawks flying over my home 24/7 rain or shine, doesn't bother me a bit.

DNR announced a while back stepped up air patrols looking for illegal marijuana grows but they've done that for years, its just that this year I think is first year that they are receiving outside help from the feds.

========================================================================================================================

Use of National Guard in federal raid raises questions

Michigan National Guard provided helicopters for Nov. drug raid

http://michiganmessenger.com/45414/use-of-national-guard-in-federal-raid-raises-questions

Last September a copter was floating over my back yard for about 2 minutes I'm in the hood just west of Detroit but nothing came of it my lights were on at that time of night too. :blink:

Just be safe and watch your plant counts and dry weight not much more you can do. :mellow:

Yep .. seen a couple of them.

Then the Blue Angles are in town. So I noticed a fighter jet low over my house .. "WTF was that???"

The air show flight paths go over and around over our street! You talk about a rush when those five Angels scream by about 100 ft over your head.

Can't wait! Can't afford to go every time and we can't see the para-jumpers or ground events but, we see about 80% of show from the comfort of our our yard.

oh and watch out for them little powered parachutes.

Manned or unmanned?

My wife swore she saw what she called a "drone," a self propelled parachute without a pilot.

Can you shed any more light on this?

Well remember in Montcalm Co. at the Lakeview Airport they do have Helicopter Flying Lessons so Helicopter traffic in the area can be heavy at times .

So I take little notice to those . In most areas the Civil Air Patrol will log air time flying around low & slow with a State Boy or DEA agent with a Thermo Camera that picks up the Heat Print from Outdoor Cannabis grows that by the way gives off a Specific Color that alerts them , Just Routine Fly overs while the Civil Air Patrol youngins get Fly Time .

The ones that scare the shite out-o-me are them little Green Aliens that the DEA Contracted to do Stealth Fly Overs in their Saucers to try & pop the Medical Growers . I hear the little feckers Magically Harvest the prime Bud's while flying over at the speed-o-light and leave only the stalks & schwag behind . Must be they are advanced in Medical Marijuana & I hear Aliens have No Limits on plant counts or usable Medicine on hand & Rumor has it that The Space Station will soon have the Universe's First MM Legal Dispensary in Space , Damnn Lucky Space Cowboy's . Coincidence , I Think Not ,,, :rolleyes::drinking-coffee:

Well remember in Montcalm Co. at the Lakeview Airport they do have Helicopter Flying Lessons so Helicopter traffic in the area can be heavy at times .

I figured I was in some kind of flight path, didn't know about Heli. flying lessons at Lakeview!! That would be a nice little flight, from there to here.

Think there is probably some Aeromed traffic, and I know there are cropdusters every morning starting at 7am...

Man I'm gonna have to watch for those aliens... maybe I could steal some of their harvesting technology... pictures of spaceship would sell for big bucks to the tabloids...

:D

Guest Happy Guy

yester day around 1030am had a copter fly over the corn field behind the house a couple times then fly right over my house RIGHT OVER wtf. Followed by a couple county sheriff vehicals. anyway's this is the 1st i've seen them around the field here, but i've seen them fly over the river 5miles down the road at a buddy's house like 2 weeks ago and that was the 2nd time in 2 days supposedly. just curious on whether its just this area or everywhere... montcalm co

This time of year, early for aerial inspection, it was most likely the farmer found crop damage due to a marijuana gorilla grow and called the cops. Or it was a tip. The cops come and investigate. If the grower wasn't very stealth they can tell where they entered the field. From that they choose the most likely home that was the source of the activity, if they can. They fly over with flir heat signature equipment to see if there are grow lights in the house that is suspect. If they see a heat signature they may go and ask for a warrant. Have your patient paperwork at ready, it's all you can do, all you should do.

i did a little research, and found that the 2 county vehicals were the confiscaters(sp) but that doesnt mean i want them here anyway. i just renewed so im legit, well i guess that there everywhere, i figured with all the corn this year they'd be making there rounds sooner or later, but wouldnt it be easier to find come october? supposedly from what i read also to run those copters has an average cost of 2g's/hour. OMG

well my flower light was off so that should help, what about fluorescents? could be garage lights maybe...

The ones that scare the shite out-o-me are them little Green Aliens that the DEA Contracted to do Stealth Fly Overs in their Saucers to try & pop the Medical Growers . I hear the little feckers Magically Harvest the prime Bud's while flying over at the speed-o-light and leave only the stalks & schwag behind . Must be they are advanced in Medical Marijuana & I hear Aliens have No Limits on plant counts or usable Medicine on hand & Rumor has it that The Space Station will soon have the Universe's First MM Legal Dispensary in Space , Damnn Lucky Space Cowboy's . Coincidence , I Think Not ,,, :rolleyes::drinking-coffee: [/b]

I think I want a new aluminum hat. :P

I think I want a new aluminum hat. :P

I feel that..no..seriously I feel that...they're in m........ SERVICE TERMINATED

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

An Effective, Low-Cost Solution To Combating Mind-Control

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Also selling one acre precious metals ore mining sites on PLANET VEGA $25,000,000.00 (USD) per acre. 'The company' will provide everything you'll need to become a gazillionaire, you just have to provide your own transportation to and from planet VEGA...WHAT A DEAL!!!

This Link ties 69 year old growing two plants in Oh for cancer stricken wife verified by helecopter this year . Convicted of felonies .

http://www.tokeofthetown.com/2011/05/elderly_man_who_grew_pot_for_cancer-stricken_wife.php

Jesse Buchanan Record-Journal |

CHESHIRE - State Police helicopters helped locate 49 marijuana plants growing in a remote section of town Monday.

According to a State Police released the plants were destroyed.

A Cheshire detective worked with state police on the operation with the Statewide Narcotics Task Force.

Cheshire Police Lt. James Fasano wouldn't release the detective's name. He said helicopters are used about once a year to search for marijuana plants.

Published Tuesday, July 19, 2011 in Local[/url] Special Report Georgia NEWS

“Spotters” in two helicopters found four places in the county where marijuana plants were being grown outdoors — including on Shell Road, pictured here.

Helicopter search finds marijuana growing in 4 Coweta locations
By
Elizabeth Melville

The Times-Herald

Every year, Georgia's Governor's Task Force for Marijuana Eradication works jointly with the Coweta County Sheriff's Office to search by helicopter for marijuana plants growing outdoors.

This year four separate growing operations were located in the county and one arrest was made.

Capt. Tony Brown with the Coweta Crime Suppression Unit said that members of the Task Force made their annual visit to the county on Thursday.

insertBanner("inStory250x250");clear.gifT
The task force brought two helicopters and "spotters" who flew over Coweta from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. looking for marijuana fields, according to Brown."They say it shines," said Brown of the leaves of the marijuana plant.

During the state's visit, these spotters identified four locations around Coweta County where marijuana was being illegally grown in the outdoors. Authorities were also able to make one arrest from the task force's efforts.

About 26 plants of marijuana were found growing on Shell Road on the north end of the county just west of Palmetto. Around 12-14 plants were located on Clearwater Road, off Highway 16 East. Two separate outdoor grows were located on Old Corinth Road.

About three plants were found growing in a wooded area. Around 10-12 plants were found in the backyard at 636 Old Corinth Road, according to Brown. The resident, Roger Benton, 58, was arrested for manufacturing marijuana.

In total, authorities seized between 50 and 60 marijuana plants on Thursday.

Brown said that the task force has become a deterrent for outdoor grow operations.

The largest bust in Coweta County was in 2007 when task force members found hundreds of marijuana plants growing near Moreland.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/dec/08/dea_state_cops_raid_legal_michig

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2010/dec/08/dea_state_cops_raid_legal_michig

Around me in the northeast lower the drug task forces contract with the air national guard out of alpena. Each task forces gets about two or three days of flights, the dea component of the task forces foot the bill. The flights are not all that random. In the first 15 minutes they flew over our cc director's house. They have a list from reports gathered all spring and summer, so they hit all them first. Usually they already have one or two sites they know about then invite the newspapers in for publicity shoots. You will see task force cops, state, local, dnr all out to get their pictures in the paper. Every year it seems to get earlier, last year started in the middle of august around here. Most busts are backyard grows.

I'm out of the gorilla game due to age and marital punishment if I do, and it's no game for the sick and disabled but please Remember they are using trail cameras now days, some do not have a flash or much sound. They like to set them up on two track roads to get license plate numbers. If you see a camera most likely your already compromised. And their biggest sources are from tips. Loose lips sink ships. Keep your plausible deniability going, have a previously thought out story handy, no meds on your person. But really just grow in the basement, keep it legal.....shredder

Archived