Sys. Lupus, Ra, Ptsd, Bipolar, Seizures, Insomnia

Hi, I'm Sonya from St Joseph County. I have so many ailments and am having to take tons of pills daily. It's amazing how much meds help as opposed to my scripts, without all the side effects. I've been without meds for weeks now and have been suffering greatly. Have to eat pain killers like candy to get any relief but of course they are killing my stomach. I've had so much trouble trying to find a compassionate reliable caregiver and meds, P2P, overages, anything. I'm not sure which strains are the best for me as my symptoms run the gamut. I just know they need to be strong, the horrible pain is constant. I there are others out there with these ailments I'd like to know what strains work best for you. Thank you, Jinxykat

Hello All,

I go by shadewalker because I have Lupus and I can't be in the sun or in the heat for very long without it making me very tired and sick. Any other Lupus people out there??? I have other things going on but the biggest is that... Love to talk to anyone else who has it... Mine is SLE...

Hope to talk to anyone...

Shadewalker

• 3 weeks later...

You know. I've been tested for Lupus, at least I thought I was. But when you said why you go by shadewalker it really made me think. When I am in the sun for very long or it gets very hot I get way overheated and begin feeling like real craaaap. I get dizzy, and sometimes even vomit if I get too overheated. Do you think that I should talk to my dr about getting tested again?? or is that something that you have from birth. You should also know that I have two ro three maternal aunts that have lupus.

• 5 months later...

Im hoping to hear some PTSS or PTSD (same) I am a CG with 2 VET PATIENTS, both experiencing PTSS. One is a Vietnam vet, the other is a Gulf War Vet. The older fella (Nam Vet) handles it better bcuz of his yrs at... handling it, but I worry myself sick over the younger guy. Hes on the edge i fear. At 27 he should be thinking about a wife, family,and all the good stuff. Instead, he DREADS ..........being alive? No, he fears death daily. I wonder how close the 2 are. Does he dread being alive, or dying..

PLEASE, ANYONE that is in such situations and KNOWS FIRSTHAND, of an EXCELLANT MED(s), PLEASE start posting them. This young MAN did 3 tours over there..FOR US! I am VERY PROUD to have BOTH of these GREAT HEROES as my patients, but would give either up in a second if I felt he could get more compassionate care elsewhere. Im doing my best, but want better! And, just for the record.. am just beginning to check out the best choices for PTSS. So any help in saving me time with already dont research would be greatly appreciated.. THANKS! Peace & Love and Good health and good Cannabis..

Bill Shooty SUCKS!

BTW, Both these VETS are PURPLE HEART recipients. darn I'm proud of them BOTH!

You should probably start your own thread so that you get more help for your patients. It sounds like these two Men need some serious help and fast. I couldn't imagine being afraid of living everyday.

Im hoping to hear some PTSS or PTSD (same) I am a CG with 2 VET PATIENTS, both experiencing PTSS. One is a Vietnam vet, the other is a Gulf War Vet. The older fella (Nam Vet) handles it better bcuz of his yrs at... handling it, but I worry myself sick over the younger guy. Hes on the edge i fear. At 27 he should be thinking about a wife, family,and all the good stuff. Instead, he DREADS ..........being alive? No, he fears death daily. I wonder how close the 2 are. Does he dread being alive, or dying..

PLEASE, ANYONE that is in such situations and KNOWS FIRSTHAND, of an EXCELLANT MED(s), PLEASE start posting them. This young MAN did 3 tours over there..FOR US! I am VERY PROUD to have BOTH of these GREAT HEROES as my patients, but would give either up in a second if I felt he could get more compassionate care elsewhere. Im doing my best, but want better! And, just for the record.. am just beginning to check out the best choices for PTSS. So any help in saving me time with already dont research would be greatly appreciated.. THANKS! Peace & Love and Good health and good Cannabis..

Bill Shooty SUCKS!

It is a crime that the State will not live up to it's responsibilities and evaluate PTSD for a qualifying condition. Many other vets could benefit from this, and the law says they must evaluate for new conditions, but they refuse.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived