Sept 7Th Rally Video -Either Your With Us Or Your Against Us

Fire up the troops! We must stand united!! Watching this again makes me want to be back in Lansing. I think we can do even better!! If you like pass it on if not let me know how it could be better. We must get our message across together.

i posted on facebook...

I wish those of us with slow connections were able to enjoy videos but that's life as usual, ya get what ya can afford. Even at a faster speed, which I had for awhile, I still had trouble. Someone tried to help me figure out why I had so much trouble, and I could spend an extra 10 to go faster but if it doesn't work I don't know what to do I couldn't go any more than that. Gotta spread the dough pretty thin and that ain't a pretty picture for someone who's income is below poverty. At least it's getting out there and people who can see it will be able to. I could struggle with it but I haven't the patience to keep trying to get it to play. Thanks ProPlayer420 for rallying the troops. I saw one of your videos a few months ago, though it took me an hour fighting with it, but I was very impressed. It was well done and I know this one is, too.

When mayorshaggy37's documentary comes out I'll be getting a copy on DVD.

Keep up the good work!

Sb

Real player has a downloader you can download and then play at regular speed

http://www.real.com/realplayer

or you can use you tube downloader

http://download.cnet...4-10647340.html

Thanks! I used to have realplayer, they have some good programs. If these videos would work on that I'd be glad to get it again. I wish it'd work on the mediaplayer program.

Sb

I'll be there for sure!

How many buses is the MOCC bringing this time?

That last bus had some technical issues, but the driver's attitude and bad azz driving skills made up for it:)

Seriously, that was hard core when he jammed that bus into that rush hour traffic line for the ramp to north bound 75 from east bound 69.

How's about "Homegrown" for the in transit movie:

I'm downloading some vids to watch. It's taking awhile, but at least I will be able to see them! :) Thanks again to Indica Jones!

This community is SO AWESOME! See how people come forward to help? Compassion at its finest! Our opponents could sure use a lesson in REAL COMPASSION. There are so many WONDERFUL people here! :bighug:

Sincerely, Sb :D:wub:

heyyy Thanks again to Indica Jones! I saw some videos, and I want to thank ProPlayer420 for using something I said at this site, in his project. I thought it fit there real well, too. :blush:

I need to find the rest of the May 25th coverage, I got 2 vids but still need to heear Michael's speech, Joe from the Walmart case, and eman66. I know they spoke there and I had to leave because I was very soaked so I missed most of it. I'm still kicking myself for being unable to stand there but I just couldn't do it, couldn't find a chair, was afraid to sit on the steps. Dang I'm so TIRED of living in fear. I HATE it! So anyway I gotta find those speeches.

Sb

• 1 month later...

Please Remember also, we need those who voted for our law to stand there beside us, those who may not be directly involved with MM but voted with Compassion to tell govt we have the RIGHT to use this medicine. They need to know their voice is not being heard, their wishes are not being followed, and their vote doesn't seem to be Important to our govt.

One of these day I'll watch the video.

Sincerely, Sb

Time to fire up the troops!~! Its going to be bigger and badder!!! Weather is looking good to for Wednesday. :sword::goodjob::thumbsu:

Its doesn't matter if its blue skies and sunshine, there is a storm coming to Lansing on Sept 7.

The roar of the people will shake the Capitol to its core far more than any thunderstorm...

Archived