Planet Greentrees For Wednesday August 10,2011 Webisode # 54

Michael Komorn

Planet Greentrees For Wednesday August 10,2011 Webisode # 54

We are stepping up the show, and plan to introduce a new format tonight. Please tune in, we plan to give away many gifts for the medical marijuana community. We intend on giving away tshirts tonight for all callers, and will ultimately have a drawing to give away some caregiver equipment. Community involvement is the key. Please call in, participate in the discussion, win a tshirt, and possibly resources to help facilitate your garden.

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet Green Trees,

hosted by: Attorney Michael Komorn.

ALSO IN THE STUDIO TONIGHT

-KOMORNLAW

-CHAD FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

Please call in to discuss what is on your mind; we encourage as much community involvement as possible.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURSWEBISODE.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:

The Michigan Medical Marihuana Association.

Production Director Ken Blanks

Special Thanks to MMMA

Joe Cain

Garfield

And all the Moderators

(Thanks you for the hard work you do for this community)

The American Medical Marijuana Association

Tonight’s Sponsors

Jay VanDyke

Michigan’s Choice 1248-750-1000

Green Thumb Garden Center

Komorn Law 1800-656-3557

Regretfully,

None of the content of from this show or any other show should be considered legal advice, and is merely at times the opinion of lawyer. Please do not rely upon anything said in this show or any other show to believe what I say will protect you from an arrest, or prosecution or other penalty.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00 p.m.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Pb,

you were supposed to remind of the problems with my links, thank you happy guy, trying to give some tshirts away tonight, also starting a grand prize drawing for gifts. Also we are going to need to talk about this Shuette issue. Please call in,

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Pb,

you were supposed to remind of the problems with my links, thank you happy guy, trying to give some tshirts away tonight, also starting a grand prize drawing for gifts. Also we are going to need to talk about this Shuette issue. Please call in,

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Ummm .. I forgot.

See you in a little bit.

Yeah .. the stepson of one of the main stockholders in Dow Chemical .. Bill Schuette.

I second the need for an engineer (at least to get things running smoothly). Seeing as that was one of my pre-disability vocations, I'm willing to give as much help as I'm able (basically "tech support" at this point -- I don't travel well). I'm not certain of what gear you're using, how you're using it, or how it failed during the show (and the stream is too far gone from my mind to play "Guess That Signal Path" now) but if you need anything, let a mo-fo know.

P.S. - What was up with the toilet flush? Was that an "escaped" body mic or a caller's cellphone? They (generally) use the same capsule type (if not the exact capsule) so the sound is much the same (especially in a streaming format). I really want to know what happened there...

I'm glad someone mentioned these things, often I hear people breathing, coughing, and making comments; I also hear other sounds, sometimes I hear a dog or a child, too. The other sounds can mix with the callers and hosts, which makes it hard for me to hear the person speaking on the program. Often the signal cuts out, too. With all that said, I LOVE the show!

Sb

Thanks. Will check that and get back to you.

It was definitely a toilet. It sounded like a body mic and I could hear the reverb of the bathroom. Two people were talking at the time but I don't recall the subject. The discussion became a little intense and then... **FLUSH**

It was awesome! I thought it might have been an accidental press of a "schlock jock" sound effect. Then I figured you guys didn't run that kind of show. Then I heard the tank start to fill. Definitely toilet. Speaking of "toilets"; I heard someone go at one earlier in the show. I like that. If we're not comfortable with our use then nobody else will be. I despise the "no public place" restriction.

And thinking about bongs makes me miss my "Benihana Buddha". I worked for hours on that thing with a half-broken Dremel; grinding porcelain and cutting the glass stem to the perfect angle... Then I broke the side of the bowl while cleaning it and it's useless. I can't find that type of one-piece bowl/stem (with rubber grommet) to fix it. I haven't even seen one like it in ages. Everyone carries tiny "pull off" stems now and the stem hole in "Buddha" is big enough that my pinky fits in to the first knuckle). *sniff*

Sorry for the off-topic rant. I really miss "Buddha", though. Is that messed up or what?

Even when I listen through the phone I hear the signal cut out sometimes, heard the popping, and other sounds mentioned earlier.

Hey B&T I'm glad you won a shirt! I won T-shirts before the May rally, asked they be brought to the rally so they don't have to be mailed, and twice, someone forgot to bring them. I hope to get to meet Torey at the rally this time, hope she'll feel well enough to go for awhile.

Sb

i would suggest a caller cue, to pre prep callers. this can help in many ways. 1st preps the caller. ie, things like make sure the radio/computer audio is down low/muted to illiminate any chance of of a feedback loop. also you can let the caller know they are about to go "LIVE". then switch from caller cue, to live call, and caller goes live. once caller is done, switch out of "Live" back to cue then hang up call. this will keep the caller aware of whats up before they are live, it can also keep anything in the background off broadcast that may be coming thru any callers phone in background noise (ie, people talking, flushing ect...).

would really help keep the show itself more focused, and allow callers to hit their points, move thru some discussion, and then on to the next caller. so this can also help the flow of the show, and likely increase the number of "on Air" calls that get thru.

ive done a fair amount of AE in my past, though i have no radio station background, i am pretty fully aware of the audio side of things, and im also pretty CPU Literate. Ive Spent some time on Pro Tools, as well as CakeWalk, but used Sequoia and a few other high end recording suites. Maybe I could be of some assistance.

fwiw, i also heard some popping sounds just prior to my call going live. I figured, they were the sounds of me being dropped into the "Live" cue, but if others heard them, then it wasnt just confined to the phone side of things.

once i was off the phone, and i unmuted the stereo to listen to the rest of it, i did note some other things i would associate with cell phone issues.

not sure if its part of the issues, but last weekend, the sun had some pretty large Mass Coronal Ejections. it was mentioned on Sunday that some areas may be effected, and have interferance of various natures thru the week, as the solar wave passes by earth.

Archived