General Organics?

I was just wondering if there is anyone using this line of products and if so how well has it worked? I am switching to this line and would like a little insite. I am new to the growing scene but have been reading and learning as much as possible!!

Thank You

I am trying it out now in coco. I started flower when the plant was a little small, could have used a couple more weeks veg, but the plant itself looks amazing. I can't wait to taste it. I am 5 weeks in, and it is probably the best looking plant in my room.

One word of caution, it stinks to high hell. If you spill any, make sure to clean it up as it stains. And only make what you will use in the next couple days.

So I am not getting the growth I get out of my hydro setup, but that could be partly due to not knowing coco very well. It is a good line, and good for the environment. I haven't noticed too much change in smell in my room, so as long as you get it onto your medium, and not on the floor, you should be fine.

Cedar

• 2 weeks later...

I have just switched to this line myself from the earth juice line. Still use catalyst for my teas though and my left over bloom for some extra pk. Brew teas with the GO ancient forest humus its more diverse micros than ewc. then add nutes to your tea a cpl hours later. The large population of micros that have developed will break down the nutes better imo.

I like this line so far thick healthy roots at transplant. Don't be afraid to feed heavy during flwer but if I do its usually two regular feedings per week. Some do take even more. That's what the bio marine helps with imo.

I have been using general organics for several months now. One of the patients I provide meds to requested organic buds, so I gave it a try. Not as inexpensive as what I was using before, but I am very happy with the results.

That is all I use now, unless I am doing research on a particular product. I think you will be happy with it, and you certainly can pay more for something that will not give you better results.

• 11 months later...

Hi Folks,

this is more of a question regarding GO than a reply. I hope I'm posting this in the right area.

I am in the process of starting a Mother plant from a feminized AK47 seed. Shes three weeks old in a 5 gallon smart pot with Roots Organic soil.

I decided to go organic this time around an picked up the GO Go Box.

Following the two week feeding chart to the tee I mixed the nutrients with my well water witch runs about 80ppm and 7.1 ph.

The nutrient solution was at 5.1. Although GO says "Adjusting ph is not necessary", being new to organics I did anyway. Whoops.

I added ph up until I got 5.5, (I usually run 6.3 to 6.5 in soil). Did not want to ad any more Up so I fed at 5.5.

Over night she went from all perky and bright to droopy and sad looking. I'm pretty sure I screwed up the soil ph by adjusting the nutrients.

Ok, how do I fix this. Should I flush and try again next feed or just take a wait and see approach. At present I dont have any accurate way of checking the soil ph and no clue of how to correct it anyway.

Please help any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...