Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet Green Trees,

hosted by: Attorney Michael Komorn.

Tonights topics

The Rally

The Raids

The Ruling

IN THE STUDIO TONIGHT

KOMORNLAW 1800-656-3557/ CHAD FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB / PEANUT BUTTER

Please call in to discuss what is on your mind; we encourage as much community involvement as possible.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURSWEBISODE.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:

The Michigan Medical Marihuana Association.

Special Thanks to MMMA-Joe Cain- And all the Moderators (Thanks you for the hard work you do for this community)

The American Medical Marijuana Association Jay VanDyke

Michigan’s Choice 1248-750-1000

Green Thumb Garden Center

Regretfully,

None of the content of from this show or any other show should be considered legal advice, and is merely at times the opinion of lawyer. Please do not rely upon anything said in this show or any other show to believe what I say will protect you from an arrest, or prosecution or other penalty.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00 p.m

I heard most of it. Good show as usual, though I still hear things in the background, not just dogs, and I don't know what those sounds are, sometimes I couldn't hear who was speaking. Sorry to complain.

I wanted to call in if I could for a few minutes but I'm afraid I'll be waiting too long, now I don't have the same calling plan. I heard Chad mention my name, thought one of the callers was me. I miss being able to call in.

Oh can someone answer a question for me about a song. I can't understand hardly any of the words, sometimes I have trouble with this, it had a funky sound, I think it was Peter Gabriel. The title sounds like it's two words, the first word is 3 syllables, I think, and the last word is one. My ears aren't the best. Thanks.

Sincerely, Sb

I used to go into the chat at the radio site, a co-host used to take our questions so Michael could answer them, I don't know if that still happens; but it got boring there so I quit. I wish I could've kept my long distance plan. Once I tried using Skype but couldn't figure it out so I gave up, after having an awful time downloading it. This techno stuff tries my patience. Oh well.

Sb

Archived