Need To Renew My Card..anyone Refer A Local Place To Royal Oak?

jhaz

anyone know a place that is simple like dr graves? i need to renew my card but havnt been to drs at all this past year so no documents are avail. id go to dr graves again but i moved and his process is to big of a hassle

You can try the AMMA over on Dequindre and the 696 service drive.

They've got a doctor on site.

Also, check out Indica Approval.

They do clinics on the weekends in Hazel Park.

thanks everyone for the tips..all are a bit expensive between 125-150 for renewals and some places dont issue certs on site so im just gonna go back to dr graves..its a hassle but save me 100$ (renew me and my wife same time) and get my paper that day to submit..i dont like the idea of hoping someone else will mail my papers in on time (card expires on dec 1)

My place renewals $75................Clio.........This Wednesday 1-4.

Graves charges an extra $10 for paperwork............we charge 0 for paperwork.

how do i set up a appt? i have no docs anymore as i got my cert last year and havnt been back to doc or hospital since. is that a issue? also can i have my paper signed that day? my license expires on 1st dec so i need it right away. whats address? thanks

how do i set up a appt? i have no docs anymore as i got my cert last year and havnt been back to doc or hospital since. is that a issue? also can i have my paper signed that day? my license expires on 1st dec so i need it right away. whats address? thanks

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/35491-need-to-renew-my-cardanyone-refer-a-local-place-to-royal-oak/page__view__findpost__p__340015

Guest Indica Jones

Indicajones can you post up details for the dr? im going tomorrow and need address and phone number please,thanks

pmed it to you. no app. needed, just walk in. the number is to my associate Tanya.

Archived