• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jzxk4y

jzxk4y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

I would like to know if there is a limit of number of plants that one can grow in one location (Address) I do understand each patients plants need to be secure or separated. My question is in one location can we have two care givers with five patients each with the understanding that each care giver is secured.

#2 kruztydj

kruztydj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • LocationBerrien county

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

Nither caregiver can have access or share the gardens. If both are locked and the givers only have keys for there each rooms then yeah you'd be good. You also should never allow patients into your garden unless you have each 12 plant sets locked up separate as when that patient enters the room and the room has all your other patients plants in them then now that single patient is over his 12 plant limit having access to all the rests plants. This is the AG opinion as far as I can tell, but with you in the room, you, are the securing devise. If ya don't allow anyone but you into the garden then that takes that issue away in my eyes.

Do speak with a lawyer as that I am not...

#3 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

The More Plants at ONE Location ...

The More Attention to the DEA ...

Check the Punishment for amounts of plants :

http://www.justice.gov/dea/agency/penalties.htm

Everyone will have to make a Decision

what is worth the Risk ....

#4 Croppled1

Croppled1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • LocationWashtenaw County

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:19 PM

You can look it up but they say for sure no more then 99 because after that Federal law requires a min 5 year prison term if caught with 100 or more total no matter how many people are involved . They call it conspiracy . Please be safe , everyone .

Edited by Croppled1, 12 December 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#5 Medcnman

Medcnman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

99 is the magic number. Dont go over it no matter how many your allowed! Medcnman.

#6 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

I personally will NEVER go passed 49

for personal reasons ...

#7 abe supercro

abe supercro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Locationmitten unified

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

everyone thinks it's 100 re the feds. unfortunately there are min sentencing laws, not widely published, that start at 50. stick w Tarzan on this. yes, this is in conflict w MI laws for caregivers w 4 or more patients. maybe someone has a link to the fine-print on this..

#8 kruztydj

kruztydj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • LocationBerrien county

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Check this vid out now if they didn't say one thing and do something completely different then ya could grow our state limits

#9 purklize

purklize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

abe supercro - do you mean sentencing guidelines?

You can grow any amount with 49 plants. I've seen many grows where people pulled 8-12oz off a single plant. If 24-36lb per cycle isn't enough, may god help you with your power bill cause you're gonna need it. <_<

#10 jjbigs

jjbigs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

I personally will NEVER go passed 49

for personal reasons ...

lmao!

I personaly wouldnt grow more than 9! :notfair:

I dont think that is good either! now if im a c.g and have 5 pt's. Im allowed 60 for the pt's and 12 for me, a whopping grand total of 72 plants! That sounds like to much work for me, so I will keep my c.g, and continue to only be my lady's c.g and keep our plant count under 12 in our home untill the rest of you straighten this mess out in the court system! (JK) Ive had my cases, nice and quiet and gone now. So you see, I wont let them get me for manufacturing this time! Remember at least one member of our communtity is sitting in jail, Trying to at least be allowed visits from his bride and family! unfortunatly its not a great time for us, But on the other hand I just read that ruling by a circuit court judge that ruled p 2 p transfers is clearly written in the act!
:goodjob: :thumbsu:

#11 The Digital Nomad

The Digital Nomad

Patient, Grower, Activist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationMacomb and Oakland Counties

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:38 AM

right - I think this new grower needs to focus on growing a plant to its full potential yield - than trying to figure out how to get the full plant count of all his patients under one roof.

If the person thinks he needs to do all those plants, he/she needs to grow for themselves for a short bit.
For a new person - the max 5 patient plants x 2 CG in one roof - you better be on the top of your game.

DN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users