Where To Find Seeds

LongHairBri

MI
Yeah those GDP seeds could be a good investment if "Ken" did a nice job producing those beans o' purple. it would be nIce if half that pack got you something representative of grandaddy purp. the cut seems difficult to find.

Well abe, I think I did but I will let you decide lol, because my preferences are different, I ordered Ken's Granddaddy Purp, Cali Connect's Buddha Tahoe OG, and since I caught the Attitude's birthday special, they threw a bunch of freebies like The OG #18 , MKAGE, SSSDH (Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze) Gigabud, and a another pack of Buddha Tahoe OG, plus White Widow and some others, what do you think?

The Seed Boutique worked for me. The only seed order I ever placed (BOG Sour Bubble) turned out fine. Ordered with a bank card on Monday and received my order via parcel post all the way from England by Friday. I requested a Haze freebie and the Boo delivered with Burmese x Haze.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Consider getting seeds locally here in MI. I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase seeds from out of the country. There seems to be sone confusion these days as to what is 'legal'.

If you order from one of these sites is it legal? Can you get in trouble if you get caught? Just curious because once I am approved I will need a place to get seeds.

Consider getting seeds locally here in MI. I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase seeds from out of the country. There seems to be sone confusion these days as to what is 'legal'.

Yea I would like to get them local in MI. Even Clones would work, I just do not know any where that would provide me with them, I am close to the Blue Water Compassion Center but I am not sure if they provide them or not. Maybe you could point me to a few spots that can provide me with seeds or clones.

Ann Arbor area is good. I'd have to pm you w this if yer interested. I don't ever want to put anyone on blast! Do you have you have your card set? PM me.

I do not have my card yet but April 16th I will be all legal with paperwork, Hopefully get my letter approval before then. I was just getting some ideas of where to get stuff so I can grow my medicine once I am legal,You can PM me tho if you want or when the 16th comes I can PM you.

• 4 months later...

FIRE AND EARTH (just opened) grand rapids area, will soon be carrying lots of gems, i receive unreleased seeds from quite a few reputable breeders, things like AWW x LVPK ( aloha white widow x las vefas purple kush) lots of X's with the clone only White, Chem D, Fire OG, pre 98 bubbs, lots of old school originals like tennasee hogsbreath and old school afghanis ( i actually have some 90's old afghani sensi gear. UMM for you breeders that see this i will have soon Rez's SD ibl f2 x ECSD, dont have many very limited stock for most of these cause opportunites like this are rare. please dont contact myself personally just get ahold of fire and earth

IMG_1528.jpghells angel og

Edited by DANAKROYD

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i like attudeseed bank and have had no problems recieving my order but!!! i orderd purple 1 from dutch passion and ak-48 among other strains and both came out to be hermes. i like the fact i can get different genetics from seed banks but i spent over 100.00 on these seeds and the last thing i expected was hermes. it was not my growing mess up,s eather my friend grew the same strains and they also were hermes.

i have been growing for over 30 years and have found my best strains from common bag seeds. i just pick up a cheep bag of really good herb that is seeded. i like to use pot that is compressed with the general thinking it was compressed to import it from another country.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No joy with attitude here.  They were really good about reshipping but 3X they all got stopped at Chicago Customs.  Luckily I was only out $120 and thought I shouldn't poke the federal beast anymore.  I have found it to be hard to obtain genetics and am hopeful that the new dispensary bill will allow me to obtain some.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attitude is a great place. Lots of choice and they are pretty fast.

The problem is customs confiscation. Twice...in the last year. 

Talk of illegal vs. legal is pointless. It is ALL illegal to customs and the USPS, card or no card.

Will you end up in jail..???....probably not.....maybe?..be careful.

We have to realize that we now all live in a big jail, called the USA, where they open our mail, listen to our phone calls, track us on GPS, watch us on their camera's, monitor our bank accounts and limit our financial options.

Big Brother IS HERE NOW!

The most disturbing part is that nobody seems to care that much. Flush that Constitution down the toilet, it's a new world.

• 1 month later...