Mezz's Meds Method

MightyMightyMezz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice man. Thanks for getting some dialog going for the organic guys (It's not my way, but I love information).

When you use this method do you even have to flush at the end? Seems like you would not have to.

hey if you want to stay with your current nutrients you can still add an organic super tea or organic bloom booster like nirvana. it gives a little something not found in chemical or synthetic nutrients. and it's supposed to improve your flavor. many links around to show making your own compost teas and super teas.

Thanks man. Sheba is an old skool MI strain from the 70's thought to be lost. This plant is from probably the only surviving genetics of this antique strain! If it does exist elsewhere I would be happy to hear from anyone who has Sheba genetics.

Thank you x 1,000,000 to the kind patients who shared these seeds with me. :bow:

Sheba is colorful and chunky girl! Dayum! :blink:

Pretty, huh? The Northern Lights influence is obvious, but there is something in it that is definitely different that can only be Sheba. The effect is focused, maybe the most focused, awake high I've had. I was told it is a great daytime smoke and that is absolutely true. This is highly functional, but powerful medicine.

• 1 month later...

Hey Mezz, Caffeine, great info! I hope to run into you two some day at an event or somthing... would love to shoot the $h1t with ya.

You both bring up so great points,

Caffeine, about the mycorhizae, you have confirmed what i have been trying to figure out. I started using a mycorhizae with only a few strains...this seemed to work better than the stuff with a tons of different mycorhizae strains... I didn't think they would compete with each other, and the proper strain would beat out the rest, however my observations do not prove this correct.

mycorhizae is so important to add separately in organic gardening, when i started to add it directly to roots at transplant is when I noticed the largest change in the yield and health of my girls.

As for flush and organics, that i believe is a bit more tricky that yes or no. I have been using a similar method to Mezz trying to use only dry nutes and soil, mixes to feed only with molasses and the occasional mycorhizae watering. I have found if I mix the blend right my leaves will start to yellow up what most would consider early...my best tastiest heaviest yielding have always been yellow and well depleted of nitrogen, and flushing did not affect much in either way...however if my mix was too strong and leaves were still green within a week of harvest I have notices a harsher taste, smaller buds, and they would usually take longer to finish...

OK sorry gonna finish up in a bit late for a meeting:)

Ok back,

I use to run tea brews but unfortunately I have been to preoccupied with soil mix texting and a few other thing to incorporate it. I am about to start doing teas again, it will be interesting to see the difference with it added to an already living soil mix.

Hey Mezz, have you noticed a big difference in results from your own worm casting vs. store bought? I have been worm farming for a while now... still learning and I am just now starting to incorporate the castings I have made at home with the girls... I hear the home made stuff is way better but have not really tested it yet?

And I have been using smart pots with great results...I am actually going back to plastic containers for some plants to do a side by side since I have not done one yet. I want to see how much of a difference there is.

One more thing to bring up about organics...top mulch layer of some sort...I think this helps alot by keeping the vary top more moist while protecting the micro beasties from the light. Have not done green mulch yet, would be interesting to see with some nitrogen fixing clover like mezz said.

Archived