• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Frank R

Frank R

MMJ Community Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationKeep it secret, keep it safe...

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

Our deepest sympathies.

#22 Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
  • LocationFascist Republik of Amerika
Contributor

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

"What we have once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose,
for all that we love deeply becomes part of us." - Helen Keller

Edited by Wild Bill, 20 January 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#23 roofratMI

roofratMI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

Oh my. This is horrible. I don't know what to say? Except I'm very sorry for your loss. Remember to honor her each and every day. I'm touched to say the least. I don't cry but I am now! Stay strong bro :notfair:

#24 wozerdozer

wozerdozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

Thank you everyone. It has been hard not knowing what happened to my daughter. But to find out that I will never know why she was taken from us just hurts so badly. I just dont understand how a 12 year old can just quit liveing without ryhm or reason. She was so full of life and happieness. She was a very beautiful young girl. She was the kind of person that would stick up for the underdog no matter what. She was also a handful with the most beautiful attitude. She was a pleasure to be around all the time. Even when she was mad. I lost more than a daughter that morning. I lost part of my soul. I lost part of my life. I lost part of my future. I lost the part of my smile that was genuine and true. I loved that girl from the time she was kicking my hand through her mothers belly to to this very second. I watched the dr. literally cut her from her mothers belly from 3 feet away. I'll never forget how happy and proud I was to be daddy to such a beautiful little girl. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Losing her was the worse thing that has ever happened in my life and I will never be the same because of it.

Was you daughter a Good person??? if so congratulations as long as you are good and going to heaven also!!! i have a severely handicapped 14 year old daughter who we were told by doctors was to have a life expectancy of 2 years . well its been 14 years and she is still strong but i sense time is coming and when it does i want to habve support from this community also .....my daughter has never spoke a word thats why im keeping a morally clean life so i can talk to her some day in heaven and maybe ill get to meeet you and your daughter ... be blessed and stay blessed peace

I cannot imagine knowing it was comeing.

Posted Image

Tarzan I want to thank you for all that you have done for me. And this picture is beautiful. Just to let you know her first name is (Heaven) and her middle name is LeAnn. Fitting name for such an angel.

And to thequietone thank you also. I will never forget when you drove all the way from grand rapids to saginaw just to bring a stranger like me a care package in my time of sorrow.

I can honestly say I have met better people on this site than I have ever met in real life. If all these politicians and non supporters of marijuana could only feel the love that I have from this site they would change there minds. Because this place is family and I love it here.

Thanks so much

Wozer

#25 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,093 posts
  • LocationDexter

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:38 AM

So there is more than one one child this has happened to recently.

That's called a cluster.

I've been on the phone with the CDC recently. They didn't want to know about such things. Or, perhaps, they just thought I was a nut job.

I need details about the locations of these unexpected deaths of children.

I believe this is a cluster and there might be something that can be done before we see more of them.

We have a nuclear power plant that is venting radioactive gasses as a part of repairing the plant. It is located on the west edge of Michigan.

Imagine being inside a microwave oven. These radio waves (ones that cook things) are electric impulses. These waves jumble nerve signals.

#26 wozerdozer

wozerdozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

So there is more than one one child this has happened to recently.

That's called a cluster.

I've been on the phone with the CDC recently. They didn't want to know about such things. Or, perhaps, they just thought I was a nut job.

I need details about the locations of these unexpected deaths of children.

I believe this is a cluster and there might be something that can be done before we see more of them.

We have a nuclear power plant that is venting radioactive gasses as a part of repairing the plant. It is located on the west edge of Michigan.

Imagine being inside a microwave oven. These radio waves (ones that cook things) are electric impulses. These waves jumble nerve signals.

She lived in clio michigan.

#27 voE

voE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationMetro Detroit

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

Though I do not know you, I don't know what I would do if I lost my son. I'm very sorry for your loss, and wish you the best.

#28 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,093 posts
  • LocationDexter

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

She lived in clio michigan.

Clio would be in the down wind pattern from Palasaides.

They have shut down the plant because it was leaking.

In order to do the repairs, they have to vent the gasses that exist within the plant.

I'm sure that the venting is not over.

#29 Silverblue

Silverblue

Peaceful Warrior

• +Authors
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • LocationA place in my mind where Compassion rules!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

Wozer, :bighug: -Sincerely, Sb

#30 donnachris

donnachris

Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient/Advanced Newbie Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationState of Confusion

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

Wozer,
Jay and I are deeply saddened by your loss. We have seven children and couldn't imagine losing one of them. Your daughter looked to be very full of life. Carry that life with you forever.
Donna and Jay

#31 washtenaut

washtenaut

Advanced Member

• +Authors
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.

#32 wozerdozer

wozerdozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

In order to do the repairs, they have to vent the gasses that exist within the plant.

Could you send me some links explaining to me what you are talking about. Please

Thanks wozer

#33 Green-Nubie

Green-Nubie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Locationlower michigan..

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

P.B. one in taylor area and one in southeast by You...

#34 donnachris

donnachris

Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient/Advanced Newbie Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationState of Confusion

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:10 PM

Could you send me some links explaining to me what you are talking about. Please

Thanks wozer

Could you post the links here I think everybody with children and grandchildren would be intereseted by this information and what we can do to stop it.

Edited by donnachris, 21 January 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#35 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,093 posts
  • LocationDexter

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

This is about the plant:

Michigan's Palisades nuclear plant may be named one of nation's 5 worst

It talks about the leaks and the plant shutting down to be repaired.

The don't mention about venting for the repairs. But that would be absolutely required for the workers.

So we have elevated radiation already from Japan and they add this extra addition to our air.

The amount of exposure from this venting would involve things wind direction and speed at the time of the release. Moisture tends to carry the stuff better than dry air.

#36 budpuffer

budpuffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

wozerdozer,we've never met and yet my heart breaks for your loss..you have my deepest sympathy..bp

#37 newbie313

newbie313

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

Deepest sympathy. I am truly sorry for your loss. .

#38 rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul

"THE O.G."

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

I'm so very sorry to hear this. You are in my prayers. May God be with you.

#39 peanutbutter

peanutbutter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,093 posts
  • LocationDexter

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

Here is what happened as far as I can figure it out. I hope it helps.

The amounts of radiation being released by humans is small, in the big picture of things. A bigger picture requires the consideration of the sun. The sun is a constant nuclear explosion. That's what makes it warm for us.

Sometimes the sun burps .. Then all the power plants and bombs on the earth look like a match stick compared to a forest fire.

Sunday night there was another flare that hit the earth. I noticed it driving back from Cheybogan. It was like living in a fog. From the inside looking out, I can tell you there is no pain at that moment.

At that moment it seemed logical, and doable, to simply stop breathing for a while. Very relaxing.

Our nerves can act like wires. The signals get jumbled. If one of the nerves involved controls the heart, the heart just stops.

There is nothing any of us could have done. She just fell asleep. She did not suffer.

IMHO .. cause = weakened system from ambient radiation, from humans, then exposed to electrical impulses caused by solar activity.

#40 Annnie

Annnie

Advanced Member

• +CC-Clare
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

I am aching for you wozerdozer.. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users