48 replies to this topic

#41 wozerdozer

wozerdozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thanks everyone. I wish I could say things are getting better. But I cant. My jeep blew up right before winter. So we have been running one vehicle ever since. 2 weeks ago my girlfriends jeep went to crap also. So out of desperation I let a buddy charge me 1200 dollars for a 96 s10 blazer with 247,000 miles on it. I wasnt happy with the price and miles but I really needed a ride for my girl to get to work. And he was willing to take payments. Well the girlfriend came home today and she barely made it up the drive way because the transmission went out. It wont even move now. So I call my friend and tell him that the transmission went out. He says im sorry I didnt know the transmission was going bad. I would have never sold it to you if I had known. He said b4 he got off the phone well if there is anything I can help you with let me know. So now I am without a vehicle and in debt for a junk blazer for a 1000 dollars. Of course none of this could wait for two more weeks till harvest. Which will be the first harvest that I have comeing out of our new house we had to rent cause the house we owned burned up 3 months ago. Wow nothing has went well at all since last May. One thing right after another. I hope my luck changes sooner or later.

Sorry for venting but its better than really losing my cool.

Thanks

Wozer

#42 drtarzanmd

drtarzanmd

Mentally Disabled

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts
  • Locationin the Jungle

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

Pm Me your Mailing Address again ...

I probly have it somewhere ? But just in case ...

I send You at Least $50 Bucks for Now ....

Maybe a few others can send you a little Love ... :bighug:

#43 donnachris

donnachris

Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient/Advanced Newbie Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationState of Confusion

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:33 PM

Dang Wozer, Jay and I feel your pain. I can't imagine how strong you are. They say that go d only gives you what you can handle, and in that case you are the strongest man I know because he just keeps piling it on. If there is anything that we can do to help let us know.

#44 The Digital Nomad

The Digital Nomad

Patient, Grower, Activist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts
  • LocationMacomb and Oakland Counties

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:16 AM

I am very sorry to hear this news, any young child dying is sad - they never experienced life.

From my hospital experience, working the cardiac unit - I learned - anyone of us can kneel over dead, at any moment from cardiac arrhythmia. You do not need a underlying cardiac issue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...denadult1.shtml

http://www.uthealthl...death-0923.html

What I understood from working the cardiac unit - Everyone, regardless of age, should have a 12 lead EKG done - this is your baseline EKG to compare the rest of your life's EKG progress to. Cardiac Arrhythmia is when your heart is not beating correctly - you can sometimes feel faint or feel your heart stumble, it just happens - dehydration, medications, lack of foods, junk foods, stress, waking, going to the bathroom (no joke) - the key here is a healthy heart RESUMES a normal beat quickly and on its own. BAD hearts, fail to restore its normal beats. Anyone, at any age, can have a heart attack and die.

DN

#45 MysteryMan

MysteryMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationDownwind

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

Sorry for your loss bro. Not big on the religious aspect of life, this said may she rest in peace and await you to join. Hopefully that is a long time away, and not a painful time.

Edited by MysteryMan, 29 February 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#46 TajMahal

TajMahal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,394 posts
  • LocationIn The Middle

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

Sorry man.........

Very sad when a shinning star passes, hurts bad......, but the good memories are oh so sweet.

Peace Bro

#47 Hyhopes

Hyhopes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGreat Lakes State

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

As a Father of two Daughters that same age, I suddenly found myself feeling only a portion of the pain you must be experiencing, and was very moved by the photos. Thank you so much for sharing your pain with us all and know that your family will be in our prayers tonight.

Hyhopes :sword:

#48 anonymousgrower?

anonymousgrower?

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

God must have great plans for that little girl!

One day at a time, and just remember to be strong for the rest of your family.

I will kiss and hug mine as often as I can cause you never know when you won't get that chance again...

Sorry I wish I could help Posted Image

#49 MORE COWBELL

MORE COWBELL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

here are some tears for you Wozer...for real :notfair:
i have mine and if i lost either it would ruin me.
i cant imagine what you are going thru but rest assured you are in many's thoughts and prayers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users