Symposium - Wayne State Law School 1-27-12 Pt1

Thank you . I was surprised to be able to see the event live up until lunch but I missed the start with former AG Mike Cox . From what I did hear most felt taxation driving the price of cannabis up under legalization was the way to control use . That is just another tact that will support black markets if they just tax it like a normal item they will make money , reduce waste , and eliminate crime . As responsible citizens we must make sure special tax treatment is not ever advanced . It divided the Country when it was applied to tea and it is no more palatable when applied to cannabis . It will support a black market and if applied to patients cause undo hardship . Many patients are having trouble just with growing expense due to regulations and nothing else . Cannabis grown outdoors and stored in season is very inexpensive compared to year round indoor grows with a inability to store reasonable amounts of supply . Enclosed fenced in gardens that establish B and E should be enough security to be in compliance with the law and Jackson Prisons Yard doesn't have a top but is considered secure . Prosecuting Mr, King never should of happened . .

Many patients are having trouble just with growing expense due to regulations and nothing else . Cannabis grown outdoors and stored in season is very inexpensive

so true but lets ask Mr vanderbutt's how that worked out for him

All Comments (2)

how sad it is that only 2 people commented that shows me not to many are on board

Archived