Medcnmans Blueberry Earwax

Medcnman

Your about 4 hours away from me. Next time I get up that way, i'll show ya how. Its very easy. Hell, even I learned it in an hour! Medcnman.

Thats about all it takes to teach, start with good product get good end results. Glad I could teach you something lol. Nice results bro congrats

oh man....last year i got some wax at the flint market....best meds ive had in my life....since then everyone looks at me like im dumb if i mention wax.....man just to be able to donate for some....but ya learning how would be grand

Your in my area, if you really want to learn I will be making a batch in the next cpl of days. pm me

When I saw your test sample at the market, I knew it would get high marks. The blueberry meds were smoke tested this weekend, the high cbd has a very good effect on my girlfriends pain level.

She was able to get out of bed and move around for a while without suffering much at all.

She also said the meds helped her sleep and improved her appetite too. I think your Blueberry has to be in the top 5 meds I have ever tried. Thanks again Medcnman, and good luck with the politicians this week.

General safety question, where does everyone make their bho, and what steps do you take for ventilation to disperse the butane from the immediate area?

I do my process outside!!! When 90% of the butane is evaporated, I take it back inside to begin cooking the rest of the butane out. Medcnman.

is it worth it to pay the etxra money for something like this

It all depends on your condition. If your in alot of pain or dont sleep well at night, then I would say yes. One gram will last me over a month but I only use it to sleep. 2-3 puffs before bed and I usually wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. I gotta give thanks to JB420 for showing me how to make earwax. I get some really good sleep at night now! Medcnman.

• 1 month later...

Thanks!! I had a good instructor! Medcnman.

I make Honey Oil, what is the difference in process, do you have any sites I can go to to watch the process, Please help.

Check youtube, search for budder or earwax. There are some good video's but my computer is not working good enough to get you a link.

Archived